Share | 

The Fallen Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: The Fallen Hero   Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:53 am

Multiple Space Pirate's stood, watching a giant screen showing Samus Aran fighting the SA-X. A few Pirates sat at computers making sure the Federation didn't cut off their connection. They then watched as the SA-X shot a super missile into the door leading to the stations control room. It was completely destroyed. All the Pirates inn the rom watched Samus finish off the SA-X. The Space Pirates then began to celebrate as Samus began to go towards a navigation room.

As they all celebrated Slyix stood on a ledge, he then began to drink something in celebration, probably alcoholic. "Some hero of the universe she was..." Slyix said to himself taking a big gulp of his drink... "TO THE HUNTER!" He shouted down, alarming a few Pirates...

"THE FALLEN HERO!!!"

The space pirates then began to celebrate more, a few actually snicked. Slyix laughed himself as he watch the others scatter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:10 am

Talon stepped out of her boarding pod, alongside her squad of soldiers. A Federation RAIT boarding pod, made from reverse engineered Space Pirate technology.
They chose to board because the hangar bays weren't safe or they were too conspicuous. The rest of the team was wearing regular Federation armor, while she was wearing her usual suit with a coat on along with sunglasses. She was told they were being brought in to assist Samus, with that being their cover story.
The group of RAIT was really looking for an SA-X to pacify, looking to extract one for the science team to study.

Last edited by The Pinkest Catgirl on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:42 am

Slyix later walked into a pirate labatory. He walked up to one of the scientists working.
"Are you almost finished?" Slyix asked,
"You can tell the commander I am finished, but first take this." Said the scientist, he walked over and installed an upgrade into Slyix's suit. "I installed a plasma saber into your suit. Its a minor addition but it will help."
"Thanks," Slyix said walking out.
Slyix walked into the commander's office. "Dr.Titian says preparations are complete,"
"Good, I want a fleet heading to the station in an hour." Replied the commander,
"Yes sir," Slyix took a deep breath, "I've been wandering, about the X. And how we are going to try to board the station, even after the accident."
"You are a fool, as always. WE are not boarding the station, YOU are. Do you really think we are stupid enough to have more board after team Gamma was wiped out by the X. The fleet is only going to bring back what we take. Your doing the dirty work, since we gave you our only Metroid DNA."
"Oh, Well-" Slyix said before getting interrupted by alarms.
"Damn! This is not the time for a federation invasion!" The commander got up, "Are you going to stand there or get onto the battlefield like your suppose to?!?!"
Slyix ran out, ready for a fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:02 am

(Is that someone else boarding? Talon's team is boarding the station)

Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:14 am

(Everything is still on the pirate home world for me, the federation just began invading the planet, normally Slyix would be captured by the federation during the battle, but things are different in this alternative universe.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:55 am

Talon split off from the group, all of them splitting up to search different parts of the station.
It was both calming and empty feeling to her. Knowing Samus Aran was on this station actually made her a bit excited, though. It wasn't part of the mission, but meeting Samus would be great to her.
She shrugged off the thought, hacking open a door and moving over to the elevator.

Last edited by The Pinkest Catgirl on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:59 am

Slyix got out side and saw federation ships landing. Slyix jumped down off of the nearby cliff and land in the middle of an ongoing battle. He turned and began to fire at the federation troops. Then the federation troopers began to transform into space pirate,
"What the-" shouted Slyix watching one transform,
"Slyix! Give me an update of the battlefield!" The commander said through a communicator,
"The federation is hiding among us. Looking at their amou, they are using the X."
"Impossible, only a small group has boarded the station! They can't have parasites! "
Slyix began to think as he sliced a federation trooper's head off, he then kicked another one and fired at him.
"They didn't board the station,"
"Go on,"
"They went to the planet it self."
"The group that is on the station is probably there for an SA-X based on the hunters ships statments. The rest went to the planet, its more safe since the SA-X isn't on the planet and there is probably more parasites,"
"Whatever, If any X get free then the entire area Wil be evacuated, except for you, you either win or die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:55 am

(I kinda lost track of this, but apparently we're going back to it and that's fun! I edited all my posts to make Locke more in-line with her current version, while still keeping the same meaning of the posts.)

Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:52 am

(Well, Unless Sivus wants to join here, it's your post when your ready Pinkest)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 am

(I'll try joining soon)

(Don't let that stop you from posting though (both of you), I don't really know where to start just yet)

Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:43 am

"Ah hell. Federation Troopers. What do you assholes want?" Rose asks, staring a RAIT trooper dead in the face, her left hand wrapped tightly around the neck of an unconscious SA-X that she had subdued and stripped of its armor. Apparently, in her search for SA-X's to eat, she had not just found two to absorb, but one of them was the original escapee. "You're not getting my afternoon snack, before you ask. She's mine to break and eat."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:49 am

Talon just walked down the halls of the ship, looking for an SA-X to take down. She made sure to follow a trail of destruction, after all that would lead to either Samus or her copy. The cyborg was chosen for the operation due to just how little an X would try to eat her, since her body only has about a handful of organic material.

The soldiers kept their guns aimed at the strange X woman, though they weren't ordered to open fire. They were vaccinated, but they still didn't have a good way to fight an X. "Hell with it, there's more than just that one, keep looking," they transmitted in an encrypted channel, which came out distorted to anyone else. The leader set it to be audible outside his suit. "Are there any other survivors? Where's Samus?"

(OOC: I figured black ops soldiers would have Metroid anti-X vaccinations)

Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:37 pm

As Slyix fought, he saw how the Federation amour worked. It was filled to the brim with tubes with X parasites, they all looked quickly thrown together and really half assed, but it was still enough to manipulate the X's mimick ability.

After killing another Federation Trooper, Slyix looked around to see the Soldiers start to drop dead like flies. "What the?..."

"What the what!? What is going on!?" The Pirate General shouts

"The Federation troopers, They are all dropping dead!" Slyix responds

"What do you mean!? They must be trying to trick you!"

"They are loosing body heat quickly, they must be dead.." Slyix says checking them with his thermal Visor, he then looks up to see the next group running towards him drop to the ground, then the next, and the next, covering the ground in bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:43 pm

(Below directed at Pinkest)
(I disagree, but it's more on the note of "Wouldn't Samus be pretty much the only one compatible with metroid DNA?" but at the same time...Espera, Mhat, M-23...so many PCs have metroid DNA infusions, some are even more metroid than human (guilty), so I also can't really say anything.)
"No survivors that I know of. Why, you wanna kill them yourself? I could see that, douchenozzle. And I don't know where Samus is, why would I? I stopped following her after she killed Neo-Ridley, no more Core-X splits to absorb and store." Rose replies, delivering her insult with obvious and particular disdain dripping through her voice. She obviously REALLY doesn't like the Federation. Though, why would likely be a question on any observer's mind, given that the X don't typically show any kind of sense of self to have likes or dislikes that aren't instinctual.

San wanders the halls of the Biologic Space Laboratories orbital station, finding herself being frequently attacked by creatures from SR-388, Zebes, and even creatures she had never seen before in her life. Occasionally, she would experience intense bouts of vertigo or severe dizzy spells, and would end up leaning against a wall, or even slumping down against it. This station...it was similar to the Bottle-ship, but what was its purpose? She had yet to find any real evidence to why this place was here, though while exploring one of the encircling ring sections that lead from sector to sector, she did end up finding out that this station was in orbit around SR-388, explaining where they got so many specimens from the planet. What nothing at all explained was what those strange organisms that the creatures she shot dissolved into, that would then immediately fly away, were. What is going on in this place?

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:53 pm

(I know it's directed at Pinkest your post, but I would say Metroid DNA being infused with Human DNA would not be the problem, nothing I have seen says that Samus is/is one of the only one(s) to be able to have Metroid DNA.

My questions would be, Where did the DNA come from. From my knowledge, with the exception of what they gave Samus (Which may not be an exception) all their Metroid DNA was on the B.S.L. Station and got blown up, and even what they gave Samus could of been a vial someone grabbed quickly from there.

Even Samus brings up in Fusion how any Capture Teams would be devoured by the X. But if the Federation had a supply of Metroid DNA, why would she care about that? She would care more about what the Federation could do with what's on board the Station or specifically what the SA-X would do, saying that all the other creatures the Federation were more than capable of Capturing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 pm

(She wouldn't know, but it's long been theorized that the metroid DNA used for her was actually from the secret lab on the BSL, and more recently I believe the possibility of it having come from Sector 0 has been brought up as well. And remember, the whole SA-X ordeal and X outbreak didn't start until AFTER Samus had already been infused. They could have had plentiful supplies of cell cultures from either station to use to make more doses of "Vaccine Metroid", especially in the corrupt underground sections of the Federation.)
(And also, I did mention that it's not something that hasn't been done before with PCs, so no reason NPCs would be incapable.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 pm

(I just figured "RAIT is shady as hell, the Metroid experiments are shady as hell, may as well combine the two". It could just be a temporary protection(instead of permanent like Samus's) or even a technological thing like armor shielding made using the energy from cloned Metroids instead.)
Two of the soldiers interacted with eachother over private comms, discussing whether to take "the thing" in for experimentation too. They decided against it, as it wasn't the objective. They moved away from her location, searching for more SA-Xs.

Talon, on the other hand, was having a fun time. She took out a bunch of the damn SR388 creatures, some of them bare-handed, before coming across a sight that definitely excited her. She saw Samus, clearly in her varia suit right down the hall. She rushed toward her to meet her, not having been told at all of any other sort of "Samus" that could be lurking around. Though she contained her excitement. "Samus, I was sent here to-" she said before the creature turned around and immediately opened fire on her, which she rolled out of the way of. "What the hell! I'm on your si-" she said before seeing that that face wasn't that of Samus, not at all.

"What the fuck did you do to Samus? You bitch!" Talon said angrily before sprinting straight at the SA-X, slamming her fist through its visor.

Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:44 am

Slyix walked along the ground covered in bodies. He wondered what killed off the Federation Soldiers so quickly, even though it should of been obvious.

He quickly turned around after hearing a screech. The dead soldiers were standing back up from the dead, and transforming into various creatures... They were all Killed but the X.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:54 am

"Survivors. The chances of anyone surviving this hellhole but Samus and those little ones is zip. ...I'm leaving, I've got what I came here for, I've got no reason to stay. No reason to search for something I KNOW isn't here..."*Visibly struggling inside**Massive pressure release* "AW DAMN IT! FINE!" Rose suddenly bursts out with. She reaches over to her left wrist and presses some buttons on a metal cuff thing she's wearing, then tosses the SA-X in hand into some strange light distortion to her right (the SA-X disappearing as though passing through a portal), and then turns around and starts running through the halls.

"GET DOWN!" A voice yells behind Talon, a large arc of energy passing right by her and into the SA-X ahead. No, make that three large arcs that won't stop undulating, strangely enough. The beam attack pierces through the Samus look-alike, causing it to scream out and redirect its attention to the entity behind Talon, an imposing figure clad in a strange suit with an almost organic appearance, colored purple and green, and bearing a large beam cannon mounted on its right arm. "That thing will kill you if given the chance, get out of here!" the figure yells at Talon, its voice surprisingly feminine.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:58 am

Talon shook her head. "I can fight," she said, a beam of pure energy appearing from her left arm in a whip-like thing. The electro-grapple, being used as an electro-whip. She swung it straight at the SA-X, the device set on lethal to send an extreme burst of voltage into it. She didn't think the doppelganger was that big of a threat, aside from the surprise.

Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:36 am

Slyix began to fight off the X
"Commander! It's the X! The enemy was infected!" He says over his communitor.

"Damned Idiots!" The commander responds "We can't fight off the X! Federation soldiers, fine. But if you lose to the X we loose our homeworld!"

Then there is a period of silence "Pull back Slyix. We need to hope there is Still Metroid DNA on the B.S.L. Station" The commander says, it was the first time Slyix ever heard a Space Pirate sound...depressed "The planet is to be evacuated. This maybe the last time we see this planet."

Slyix started to run back, shooting at the X as he ran. The X multiplied quickly, or the Federation brought a bunch per person. He couldn't tell which was the scenario.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:38 am

"Dammit, what the hell is going on? None of this was supposed to happen, this station was supposed to be crashing into SR-388 and blowing them both up by now!" Rose thinks to herself as the runs madly through the halls, searching desperately for survivors. She had no hope, she knew this was futile...but...IF. If there WERE survivors, and she left them to die to the X. "God damn it all! What is with me?!" she thinks angrily "I'm one of these monsters! I may be a cannibal, but I'm still an X myself! Why do I care anymore?! I hated humans even when I WAS a human, why do I care if any of them live or die?!" and yet she searches on, desperately trying, desperately hunting. Futile or not, she searched continually for anyone who wasn't dead or infected.

The whip-like beam of energy connects with the SA-X, sending massive arcs of electricity through her body, shocking her to the core. She then looks at Talon, even with her empty soulless eyes, Talon would be able to see the anger directed towards her as the SA-X raises her arm and fires out shot after shot of her fully powered beam. Luckily, the armored figure jumps in front of Talon, using her own body as a shield, dashing forward and thrusting her cannon covered right arm into the SA-X's gut, releasing the charged shot she had prepared at point blank range, launching the SA-X back and carrying it with the charged beam attack, dealing continuous damage until its replicated form can no longer hold, dissolving and revealing the Hard-Core-X within. The figure fights with the monster for around a minute, finally ramming her arm-cannon into the X's eye (thing) and firing some kind of explosive into the X-core, destroying the tough outer shell and revealing the parasite within. Beaten into submission, the X just floats up a ways, before the armored woman jumps up into it, the X disappearing into her body, and her armor changing color, becoming identical in palate to the SA-X, though her armor retains its previous form. Coming down to the ground, the woman asks "Are you okay? Why are you on this station? How did you survive the X infestation?" rapidly, not giving any time between questions for an answer of any kind.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:49 am

Talon looked to the...person in front of her. Something about them seemed familiar to her. "I'm alright. I was sent here to assist Samus alongside a team, though they split off from me. I don't really have many organic parts for the X to absorb so they just ignore me," she said. "Full body cyborg. Anyway, do you know where she is?"

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:53 am

The person in armor looks at Talon...more like. Stares at her. With one of those looks (able to be felt even through that big red helmet of hers) that just screams "...Really?" so loud it can be heard somehow. After a minute or so of that stare (if not spoken to first), she says "You could say that. You're here with some team to assist Samus you say? What team might that be? Why don't you call them here so I can take you to her?"

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:58 am

Slyix hurries inside. It's chaos as Space Pirates prepare to evacuate.

"Slyix" a general says going over to him "Depart for the B.S.L. Station Now! You don't have time to waste! 

Doors began to be banged on as the X were trying to break it down as whatever creatures they were at the moment. "I won't fail." Slyix says before running to his ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Hero
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next