Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Fallen Hero

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Cyrille felt about the dumbest she has ever felt. And if she could blush she would definitely have right now, definitely staying quiet the full minute. "Oh...uh...Yeah I could call them over," she said before doing just that over the comms, the squad coming over pretty quickly. They were down one man, who got caught by one of the larger beasts.
Stupid! She has different armor but you should have know better, who else would it have been?! she thought to herself.

Last edited by The Pinkest Catgirl on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 5:06 am

(Is it Sivus' post? Or Mine?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 8:10 am

(Mine, sorry. Been caught up with stuff, haven't been able to think up a good reply)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 2:22 pm

(OK )
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 12:30 pm

"Federation troopers then? Now, your friend here has explained to me that you're here to help me out? If so, we need to destroy this whole station. It's infested with the X, and if even one of them survives, the entire galaxy, maybe even the whole universe, could very well be doomed. We're going to have to do something about SR-388 as well, but for now, we need to activate the station's self destruct explosives. Even if it costs us our lives, we need to make sure not a single one of the parasites survives." Samus drones on, knowing full well that these troopers, no matter what branch of the Federation they hail from, had no intention of helping her. She also held the belief that they wouldn't do anything too openly as long as they were with their outside hire. "We need to work together on this, so no splitting up, understand?" She says with finality, leaving no room for any kind of objection from any REAL allies. "Let's go!" And she turns, looking at her map of the station as she moves, and heading towards Sector 3, knowing that if there was any way to activate the station's self destruct, it would be by rigging the Main boiler to explode, as the X themselves had earlier. It would also give herself and the others enough time to escape safely before everything died, leaving the possibility open to destroy SR-388 later.

"It's no use...I've searched all over the habitable areas of the station, and not a single creature survived the X attack aside from the Etecoons and Dachoras, and they were already safely aboard Samus' ship in the primary hanger bay of the station's Main Sector." Rose says, resting against a wall, having run throughout the Main Sector, but been entirely unsuccessful in her attempts to find any surviving non X-infectees.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Slyix flew away from the Space Pirate Homeworld as he watched Every single ship on the planet evacuating. "Those Federation Idiots! They have ruined our home!" He mutters "They are no better than the X!"

A general then calls Slyix's ship

"Yes Sir?" Slyix says

"Your heading to SR-388 so that you can board the B.S.L. Station. Correct?" The General responds.

"Yes.. how many Federation Forces are on it now?"

"We don't know. We got knocked out of that the Mainframe, probably because of the SA-X. Once we are hacked back in and can see the Camera Feed, we will tell you."

"Okay, Did everyone escape?"

"I don't know.. And frankly, I don't care. Those who didn't escape are weak and not worth caring about. The only thing I care about is my homeworld!"

"Okay, Sir..." Slyix says before turning off his communicator
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 11:51 am

Cyrille nodded, having no idea of what the true objective of her squad was. "Of course, let's kill these things," she said. The rest of the squad hid their annoyance, simply nodding and getting ready to follow.

They opened private comms, one of them suggesting shooting both of them in the back so they can freely do their mission. The squad leader told him just how stupid that idea was, especially since Samus could probably survive it and kill them.

Last edited by The Pinkest Catgirl on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

(Will we continue this?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 12:45 am

(I'm down, but I'll need to figure out what the hell to respond with. Unless you want to pick up for the next post, at which point it will be "continued", if only by one post. small steps and all.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Hero   The Fallen Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Hero
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2