Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Exalyn in the Dark(Alone in the dark pun(Outnumbered but never outpunned))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Exalyn in the Dark(Alone in the dark pun(Outnumbered but never outpunned)) Empty
PostSubject: Exalyn in the Dark(Alone in the dark pun(Outnumbered but never outpunned))   Exalyn in the Dark(Alone in the dark pun(Outnumbered but never outpunned)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 am

Exalyn landed his ship on the abandoned courtyard and opened the door.Exalyn walked onto the once grassy soil to find only death and destruction."Hmm whoever was here before does not want me to be here,its as if they want to make my visit unwelcome".Exalyn walked along the muddy path,Exalyn sensed that someone or something was watching his every move,He knew that someone was watching him from the only window on the mansion that he was heading towards but when he looked at the window there was no one there."Ha its just my old mind playing tricks on me again....Well better press on"He said to himself.He walked to the porch of the mansion but then a grotesque monster appeared in the window and watched him move to the front door....It dissapeared back into the mansion again.Exalyn tried to open the door but found it was locked,"Damn the door is locked...wait".Exalyn kneeled down to remove the doormat he noticed on the ground,to his happiness he found a key under the mat(Alone in the dark puzzle satire).He unlocked the door with the key he found and went inside.As soon as he got in the door shut unexpectedly behind and another opened in front of him,"Okay this is not what I had in mind".Exalyn continued on.Exalyn found out about this place in the newspaper he bought during his journey across earth,the story was this...A man by the name of Jeremy Hartwood hung himself in the attic by mysterious ways and the piano that he possessed was now £10000 and exalyn thought that he may spend the rest of his life in england(Just for the record Exalyn wanted to do this little expedition by his own free will,or in other words its going to be another bar topic).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Exalyn in the Dark(Alone in the dark pun(Outnumbered but never outpunned))
Page 1 of 1