Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Outbreak on Treceran Empty
PostSubject: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:59 am

Talon Sanctis sat in the pilots chair of her ship flying away from Tawfret, clutching her stomach a bit. Her bullet wound finally fully healed, the bandit who tried to kill her laying dead on the floor with a knife in his face. Looking down at the fuel indicator, she sighed, seeing it was pretty low. "Well at least I'm off that shithole," she said, flying toward the nearby planet of Treceran, flying down to land at a space port to refuel.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:13 am

"So, where ya lookin' to be goin stranger?" the attractive pilot asked me. "Nowhere in particular, I'm just wandering, looking for new things all the time. For now, I guess I'm going wherever you are." Was my response. He looks quite pleased with that answer, I guess he must like the idea of spending time with me. Heh, bet he'd never guess I'm a flesh eating, DNA copying parasite from the planet the Federation first found metroids on, huh? We seem to be coming up on a strange planet, it looks like it has five, no six? Seven, seven moons. Wow, I wouldn't have expected that, and what's with all the green? They must not do any lumber work or something, cause the planet is absolutely covered in trees. It's kind of pretty actually, not bad. "Hold on right here stranger, I just gotta refuel."  the pilot says to me, stepping out of the ship after touching down at some kind of refueling station on the planet. There's only one other ship, and it looks kind of clunky, like it just got off a battlefield. Well, in this universe, who knows. That could be exactly what happened. Hmm, actually, it looks kind of interesting, I think I'll check it out. No reason to do what mister pilot man says after all, even if he is hunky.
(The Shape shifted X-Parasite steps out of the ship, walking over to the vessel it referred to as "Clunky", and attempts to find the pilot of said ship.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:26 am

Talon pushed the dead body into a closet for the moment. No sense letting him stink up the place, she thought, letting the knife sit there. It was his anyway. She opened the cargo hold in the back, which also served as the exit and entrance when the ship landed, stepping down from the boarding ramp and looking around. "Finally on a planet that's not a total shithole, it's nice," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:35 am

Some kind of hatch has opened. Alright, kind of old style, but I can't complain, especially not when the person stepping out looks that good MM mm, yum. Kind of want a different kind of snack now, but that can and should wait until later. Might as well introduce myself. I walk up to the young looking beauty and call out a simple "Hi!" with a wave of my right hand, arm overhead.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:37 am

Talon blinked a bit, the scarred girl looking to the being who talked to her. "Hi," she said back, holding back her urge to pull her gun. She has to adjust to being in a place where everything isn't trying to kill her, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:47 am

Alright, got her attention. That is a girl, right? I kind of smell something a bit different, but also girly bits too. Maybe trans? Both? Whatever, she's hot. "Nice to meet you! Very Happy My name is...um. Hmm, Rose, I guess? Sorry, I don't give a name to most people, I've kind of forgotten it a bit. Er, that is, it takes me some time to get it back." I giggle a little, it's not a complete lie. I do forget my name because I don't give it out frequently, though the reasons for that are not exactly something I want to give to someone I'm trying to get into the good graces of. I wonder if she likes girls? Ooh, maybe I should change my hair color, blonde is getting a bit common and dull, or ..hmm, are green eyes good these days? Is my bust too small? D cups are usually pretty large, especially at six foot three, OHCRAP! Am I too tall?! Ooohhh, shit, I really hope I'm not too tall. Are my hips too wide? I guess they are a bit birthin', is that a bad thing? Or is that still good? I don't think I've got any problems with my waist, I'm pretty athletic, but is my hair too long? Hair that hangs down past your ass isn't exactly common. But is that a good thing? or a bad one? Ohhhhh, I can never tell! Umm...crap, I don't know how to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:56 am

Talon just sorta stared blankly with confusion but nodded. "I'm uhhh Talon. Talon Sanctis," she said. Looking around for a chair to sit down at, the air felt pretty nice to her when it wasn't irradiated with Phazon stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:03 pm

"It is absolutely wonderful to meet you Talon." Oh god, stop, you're just going to embarrass yourself! "Has anyone ever told you that you are incredibly beautiful?" Oh god, you've hit creeper Status, nice going. Why can't you shut yourself up around hot? WHY??!! Dear god, there is no way she'll like me now. I don't know how to play awkward virgin, I can't play this off. Shit. I've just lost, big time. What's she looking around for? "Umm...Sorry, I don't mean to come off so strong, it's just... I've never met someone quite as pretty as you, and I have trouble keeping my mouth shut when I meet someone h...pretty, heh, uh, pretty. Um, but, that aside. Is there anything I can help you with Ms Talon?" I hope I just recovered from that massive blunder, oh please let that be enough to recover from that massive blunder.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Talon was a bit uncomfortable, or rather she didn't really get how to process what she was saying. Last people who said things like that to her were a group of raiders with rather...bad intentions. She managed to fight the people off before they could do anything, but it just reminded her.
"...Thanks," she said with a bit of a smile. She honestly didn't feel very pretty when she saw her scarred body in reflections, but maybe other people had a different opinion. "Just looking for where I can get some fuel for my ship," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Oh, well. I kind of should have figured that, but, I guess. "Right here I would guess. It's where the guy I'm hitchhiking with stopped off to refuel." I say, gesturing to the ship I had just recently stepped out of. "Um...I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, I'm really bad at controlling my mouth, I just kind of go on and on, and I'll often get sidetracked from one topic to another, like this one ti...oops, sorry. I um...I almost went into a ...yeah. I'll just stop talking now, I'd rather not choke on my femur any more than I already have after all." I let out a wry chuckle as I awkwardly rub the back of my head, looking down at the ground. I guess I'd better go, I think I sunk this ship. Yeah, understatement of the millennia, I know. I say goodbye, and then I start walking back towards the ship with the hunky pilot. Well, one out of two's not bad, I wonder how good he is in bed?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Talon nods a bit. "It's better than talking with people who'd rather beat you down and kill you for any valuables you got, or other things. I'm still kinda adjusting to not being on a death world, speaking of which I should find some food or something," she said, looking around the place before going off to find some place to eat. The ship had some old seguru in a desk in the bedroom, she hoped people still used this currency.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:30 pm

HRNK! Guilt! Why?! Why couldn't you just stay a pretty face (If a bit scratched up) and a hot body?! I sigh, turn around and say "Um, I don't know much about this planet, but I could probably help you get something good, if you'd like. I'm sorry if I'm being to forward or anything, I really don't mean anything other than I'll give you a hand." It's official, god hates me. First I'm born completely incapable of being suave, then I die, now this, which just takes the previous two and puts them together to make me unable to work right in this situation. Gods, I suck. Sigh, well, nothing to do about it. I need to give this girl some help. hmm, maybe my driver knows a bit about this planet, he could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:38 pm

Talon smiled a bit at her. Or them, they looked like a her to her anyway. "That sounds fine to me, I sure don't know my way around this planet either," she said. She also felt like she knew what the girl was trying to get her to do. And she didn't quite mind the idea, maybe it'd help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:52 pm

"Alright then. Lucky for the both of us, I just so happen to have a guide on hand. Just give me one sec, I'll go get him." I say, with just a little wink before I turn and go to get the hunky pilot. Huh, now that I think about it, I never actually asked for his name. I'll have to do that later. Rounding the ship, I come across my not so chauffeur, and say "Hey handsome, come on. I've got someone I'd like you to meet, and then you can show two lovely ladies around, doesn't that sound nice?" ...He's just standing there. "Hello?" I walk over and touch him lightly on the shoulder. "What's up? Are you mad at me for not staying in the ship? Come on, I found a really nice friend, so don't be mad." He slowly turns around. Why is he being so slow, it reminds me of one of those old b-rated horror movies from the 80's, like a "Zombie...flick. Shit." RUN! I'm running, running right fast, there's Talon "Run!" I yell, grabbing for her wrist as the now not-so-hunky undead boy is chasing me for food. "GWAAR!" He doesn't even sound human anymore. Shit, there goes another one. Why do all the hot guys I meet die horribly? Am I cursed to never get a good man in the sack? Questions for another time, for now, getting the hot girl away from the biter.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Talon acted quickly as she saw the biter move for the girl, sprinting up to him and smashing her fist into his face to knock him down, her gloves having studs in the knuckles to make punching much more effective. And injure her hand less.
"Just once can I be at a place that isn't shitty?" she said as she ran back toward her ship with the girl, remembering she needed to refuel it. "Well this is annoying, think they sell fuel in cans here?" she asked, moving into her ship to get weapons for her and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:12 pm

"Um, I wouldn't think so. But more bad news, probably a bit more pressing too. HORDE!" I say pointing to the not so shambling zombies on their ways towards us at a relatively quick pace. I could take care of them pretty easily, but I don't want to show off the ugly side of my powers to such an attractive lady. Dammit, why must I be ruled by my groin?! Umm, Weapons, weapons. Come on, at least a wrench or something! AH! Pipe! Probably not lead, but a pipe is a pipe, let's go ladies! And gents. And others, wait what the hell are those others? I can't tell what...NOT THE TIME DAMMIT! I run over and pick up the pipe, it feels a bit heavy, and quite solid and sturdy. Perfect, let's knock some heads bitches. I run up to one of the zombies, swinging from the right at his head. Whoah. Guess I used a bit too much force, ...never-mind, I want to kill these things, using a lot of force is a good thing. Also, HOME RUN! WOOT! "Get off my leg! These are not for the undead!" I yell, swinging golf style at this stupid zombie's skull. Which promptly caves in, dripping gore and viscera all over my leg. Eeewww, gross. I deform my leg and reform it to remove the ick, keeping the action out of sight, before running back to the hottie calling herself Talon. Well, that's useful to know. The zombies don't limit themselves to the living for food. That'll be useful knowledge later, but for now "Come on, we need to get out of here quickly!" I say hurriedly, wanting to get the sexy strong girl out of harms way. Not to mention biting distance.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Talon grabbed her assault rifle, slinging it over her shoulder, then her shotgun, holstering it in a concealed holster in her leather jacket. Then put her two pistols in hip holsters. "Alright, I'm ready," she said as she grabbed a baseball bat that was sitting in the corner in her ship. She thought about this, using a bladed melee weapon has a chance to get stuck in them. The HEV suit would take too long to put on, and probably wouldn't offer too much protection against biting.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:26 pm

"Gods, why don't I ever carry a knife with me or something?" I whisper under my breath, asking a question with the obvious answer of "I can transform into a bunch of creatures with razor sharp teeth, claws, and various other rippy teary appendages, I've never needed a knife". Dammit, why couldn't I foresee this happening? Shoot. Speaking of shoot, really wishing I had a gun right now. Wait a minute "You've got GUNS? Why the ...oh. Death planet, duh. I'm an idiot. Sorry, can we run now while the zeds are busy eating their once more dead comrades? I don't want to see you bitten and turning into one of them, it would be such a waste."

Last edited by Christen MX on Wed May 25, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:33 pm

Talon nods. "Usually don't use the other pistol unless I gotta switch to it when I'm empty, you should use it," she said, handing it to her. She preferred the good ol' shotgun anyway. "The bandit guy who tried to kill me had a decent pistol too, now that I think about it," she said, opening the closet door, pulling the knife out of his head. And shooting his head off after the dead man started growling, taking his pistol from his body and putting it in her holster.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:37 pm

"Thanks. ...Do you mind if I borrow that knife? Just in case the gun runs out or I need to cut something, you know?" I ask, trying to sound sweet until about halfway through when I realize now just is not the time to be trying to get laid. I'm really lucky that I've got a lot of combat training absorbed, I'd have had chunks bitten out of me like, five times if I didn't, like right now. "Hyaa!" A wimpy battle cry at best, but when it's accompanied by knocking a walking dead man's block off (Literally, if figuratively on the block part), it has a certain level of impact.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Talon smirked a bit. "If you want to do something, let's wait until after we're off this rock, or the zombies are gone, whichever comes first," she said before handing her the knife, stepping outside and pulling the trigger of her pistol three times. With three zombies dropping from it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:45 pm

"You have just made yourself prey, I do hope you realize that" I think to myself, a veritable glint in my eye. Or is that literal? These days I can't really tell anymore. I holster the gun Talon gave me somewhere on my body (I'll leave it to your imagination where), and now I think it's time to kick some zombie ass. I come running out of the ship, pipe swinging at all the right angles and velocities to cause all kinds of damage (like the beheadings I've been inflicting repeatedly), and then it looks like we're out of the frying pan, though luckily not into the fire or the oven. I can't see or smell any more walking corpses, so we should be fine for now. "...So are you serious about that? Cause I will be very glad to take you up on that offer if you are." I say, looking to the figure of drop-dead-sexy standing near me. Is it just me, or does availability make someone all that much more attractive?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Talon looked to her, chuckling a bit. "Yeah sure why not? I've gone through two death worlds in a row, may as well have some actual fun," she said as she shot a surviving zombie in the head. Pushing a button to close the loading ramp on her ship and stepping off it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:08 pm

(Rose comments to herself "Awesome" and then realizes that there is still a long road ahead of her if she ever wants to tap that, then she mentions that they need to get fuel for Talons ship, comments that it probably isn't self pump, and then heads inside the main complex in order to try and find something useful. She finds pretty much nothing but desks and a shelf or two, comments about how she thought this was a refueling station, not an office, digs through one guys desk, about to comment on something he had in his desk, the still living worker of that desk asks her what the hell she's doing, they go back and forth a bit, she finds out that this person has no concept of zombies and then she blames modern pop-culture, comments to herself about George A. Romero, mentions to herself she never saw NotLD but did see the parody sequel "Return" (put the rest together yourselves), and is about to explain what a zombie is for real and the pop-culture version when I lost the post to universal bullshit assholism.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:12 pm

Talon looked to the still living guy. "Look, is there a way we can get fuel for my ship? This place is under attack and I need a way out of here," she said, since he clearly didn't understand what a zombie was. Talon really shouldn't herself, but she came across some in the super irradiated parts of her world and they were about the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Treceran :: Non-Canon-
Jump to: