Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:41 pm

(Wasn't saying it was only there for that, but having bare skin touch metal plating for an extended period of time would be pretty uncomfortable. They could probably make a functional zero suit interface for Talon down the line though)

"We probably got a lot of time, at least until those shadow creature things you mentioned before start showing up, but I assume they don't know we're here or just haven't found this place. Speaking of which, there a way to add protection against those too? I don't quite like the idea of the whole "twisted into another form and forced to serve them" thing," she said, leaning against the wall next to the armor, which was standing upright.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm

"Actually, I had a plan for just that. The stopping them, not twisted form servitude thing." She says, still cycling through the failed projects (though I don't believe that has been made known to Talon yet, right? Can't check while writing the post) until she seems to find the next one she's looking for. Entering the access key (a keystroke combo) the "box" opens up, revealing a strange floating canister, apparently defying gravity, if not straight up giving it the middle finger. Grabbing the strange mostly clear canister and moving it out of the way, she returns to cycling through the failed projects, finding only one or two else that she finds interesting/useful, but only one of them looks feasible for them to carry around. She acquires it, then picks up the canister and squarish container that she selected second, and walks over to attempt to help Talon with the armor.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Talon had the armor, lifting it up and getting ready to carry it to wherever it needed to go. Though help was appreciated. "Where do we need to take this thing? I'm gonna have fun with it, it just feels invincible just from carrying it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:01 pm

"Well...Basically the science room. Well, one of them anyway. The place they built this version actually, we're going to drop these off, go around grabbing other stuff, come back, and then mod the shit out of this suit."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:06 pm

Talon nodded. "Hell yeah, think we can repaint it too? Think it'd look great in black," she said as she walked through the halls with her. "I also think it'd look good blood splattered, totally gonna fuck shit up with my bare hands with this thing."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:09 pm

"Well, I'm sure I can find a compound or two that'll bind to the outer coating without cause any structural damage and change the coloration to such a dark green that it'll be indistinguishable from black. But paint would not stand up well. Not..at..all." Rose says, having piled the boxy container onto the suit and helping to carry it from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Talon nodded. "That works," she said as she continued to move. "What about a grappling hook? I had this hook I used to grab people on Tawfret, but I don't think that'd really work well with powered armor," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Rose seems to avert her eyes up and to the side, almost as if remembering something fondly, accompanied by a small, nearly inaudible happy sigh. She then regains herself, looking back to Talon she says "I think I can probably do something for you." and continues to carry the suit and canister with Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Talon followed along with her until they made it to their destination, looking around to see where she should put the suit down.

(If she does get a zerosuit down the line, I'll probably update her "out of suit" character design to include it. She just wears the jacket over the suit when she's not on a mission)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:20 pm

"Alright, we should put the suit down on that table there." After placing the suit and the containers down, Rose says "Come on. Unless you'd rather keep watch on the suit? I'm just going and grabbing a few...maybe a few dozen things, it shouldn't take long or anything, and I'm sure you'd like to at least get a better look at the suit. But the help would be appreciated if you do want to come along with me."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Talon looked to her then back to the suit after setting it down on the table. "Hmmm...Can't really think of anything that'd take the suit, I'll come with," she said, walking along with her. Sneaking a squeeze on her as they walked toward the room with the things.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:31 pm

"OOH! Naughty." Rose says, rather playfully (and with a very obvious grin), returning the favor equally as playfully, before getting a running start. Aside from that playfulness in the beginning, she simply moves from intended location to intended location, grabbing whatever tech she feels she needs, bringing it back in armfuls when their arms are full. Eventually she has everything that she feels she needs, and says to Talon "You may want to go and do something to keep yourself occupied. Even if I have a fully functional suit to work with, this isn't exactly a quick process, normally this would take months, I'm going to be pushing the limits very far beyond normal to get this finished properly any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Talon helped carry things along with her, dropping them wherever she dropped them. Looking to her when she said she needed to do something to keep herself occupied. "Is this a process you gotta do manually? Otherwise I could think of something to do to pass the time," she said with a rather playful tone and a wink.
She wasn't sure what else she'd do except wander the science place looking for science things. Though maybe if she wandered a bit more she'd find the underarmor she wants.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:40 pm

"HHRNNG" A small sound of distress escapes Rose's mouth as her face scrunches up nearly in pain as she says "Unfortunately, yes. I have to be very involved in this, or the suit might well explode. Violently." Rose is clearly not happy about this with what could have been being implied.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Talon chuckled a bit at her reaction. "That's fine, there's still later," she said. "I'm gonna wander around, try to see if there's any other cool science shit I can find. Maybe weapons, maybe some less ripped up clothes," she said as she decided to wander down the halls of the building, looking for anything of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:51 pm

While there is plenty of science shit around, there are practically no weapons in the entire complex (As far as Talon can access anyway), and the only clothes are either on zombies or lab-coats. Meanwhile, Rose is doing incredible complex work at literally superhuman speeds by shapshifting rapidly between shapes that help in the endeavor. Even still, it takes nearly two full days for her to finish her work (During which, nothing much of interest happens. Luckily none of the ing think to possess any of the zombies or true corpses during that period. Also, I somehow spelled people while trying to spell period the first time. The fuck?). Upon finished the work she was doing on the suit, and providing it with power, she goes out to find and retrieve Talon, stating "I think you'll like what I've done with it." before heading back to the room she came from.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:54 pm

Talon nodded, walking to the room with the suit and Rose, wanting to see what the suit looked like now. And if she could get into it. "I sorta wish I looked for some food, I'm hungry as hell now, but let's see the suit," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Aside from the coloration, the appearance of the suit has not changed much (other than one area in particular), however it has been upgraded and is also now fully functional.
(Here's a list of changes
-Physical booster has been increased to five factor
-Active perfect phazon shielding
-Bio-reactor, a fancy way of saying it can turn living things into energy (like the ing for instance)
-Functioning inter and transdimensional protection
-Transdimensional rift generators are now installed and functioning at full capacity
-Grappling beam (MP3:C style) installed and functional at full capacity (Lasso and swing)
-Transdimensional energy collectors functioning at full capacity
-Suit is now compatible with Chozo tech (Including ancient chozo tech and the maru-mari)
-and probably a few others that I'm forgetting or haven't come up with yet (I lost the first version, hence the forgetting part)
-Has been resized to fit Talon perfectly, so it now has a bust (Rose is quite proud of herself with that one)
-Has a fully functional matter-energy converter installed
-Possesses short range teleportation abilities (10 second cooldown)
-Has perfect life-support systems, capable of sustaining the wearer for up to five years without anything they need coming in from the outside
-Has a "dark-matter" collector built in, protects from Dark Aether like environments while collecting the source of the toxic nature and the essence of the dark world then condensing and weaponizing it.)
"Go ahead and try it on, it should fit you quite well. Perfectly in fact." Rose says, showing the suit off with a flourish. She looks quite proud of herself and her accomplishment, though not even half of the stuff they brought in has been used yet. Either she forgot it, or those pieces were intended for something else.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Talon nodded, taking a bunch of the leather armor strapped to her jacket and pants off, including the left wrist armor piece. She wanted to have as little extra things protruding from her as possible, and what was the point of it now anyway? Looking at the armor and seeing the bust on it, she smirked a bit. Of course that'd happen when she let Rose modify it.
She started to put on the suit, putting it on piece by piece and linking the pieces together, activating the suit, moving her fingers around to test out her movement capabilities. "Yes, this will definitely be fun," she said, grinning behind the visor.
She read most of the "[Thing] Activated" messages that appeared on her HUD. "Trans-dimensional protection module?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:25 pm

"Well...The suit was built to be capable of transdimensional warping through use of interdimensional rifts after all. I just fixed the problems with what they had perfected after dropping the project."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Talon nodded. "Will probably be useful later, can't think of a use now honestly. But this feels like some good armor," she said. She read more of the readouts. "What's a...Chozo?" she asked, then shook her head. "That'll be the last question before we move on," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Rose quiets down immediately at that question, mainly because THERE WASN'T A READOUT THAT SAID CHOZO COMPATIBILITY!! (You're being silly, that wasn't something that was being projected as an actual changelog the suit would show, just me telling you the fixes. Chozo item compatibility wouldn't even be listed under the "equipment" section where she could find out about the abilities it has.)
(Also, I'm being playful with it, but I actually am serious, the thing I wrote up there was just to let you know the capabilities of the suit compared to its original form, it wouldn't be shown to the wearer, and Rose wouldn't mention the chozo thing, it just kind of happened while she was modding)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:34 pm

(Yeah that was pretty dumb, I'll just post a new post and pretend she didn't ask that)
Talon just looked through the equipment section, seeing the upgrades she got from various different modules. She grabbed a nearby table nobody was using and punched it in half to test her strength. "Didn't even hurt, I like this thing..."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:40 pm

"I'd say it may be time to go...but I feel like I should probably do something with the rest of this stuff. ...But what the hell can I do?" Rose has a look of dawning realization, and suddenly thinks enough to grab one piece of tech, open a portal, and throw everything in, taking the piece of tech (which looks a bit like an armlet) with her. It appears to be some strange device that makes pocket dimensions (Because I don't want them waiting around here anymore without at least doing some fighting, cause this is getting drawn out waaayy too long, even if it is fun/funny.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Talon nods after that happens. "Let's fuck some shit up," she said as she walked through the doorway, looking around. "...I don't know where the exit is, mind leading me there if you can?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next