Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 12:08 am

"Evac...Talon, that would fix the problem of being on this planet, would you rather that? I mean, it would be easier than killing off the Ing, the phazon, the Leviathan, and the zombies." Rose asks, the GF personnel not paying much attention to the Sons of Tawfret, and preparing their weapons for combat.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 12:20 am

Talon nodded. "Yeah, fuck my ship, whatever ships they have are probably better and it'll save me some effort. Let's go," she said. The soldier nodded, readying his gun for any sort of zombies that show up.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 7:35 am

"Wait, you're just going to fucking leave?!" on of the GF troopers (armorless, but still) asks, obviously not happy with this turn of events. "Well, yeah. We were only staying here because we couldn't leave, the ships we had access to were fuelless and probably irradiated, but neither of those matter if we go with these people." Rose responds. "You can't just leave! You two are the only people here who could stop this cataclysm and save our planet!" He returns with. Rose looks at him, her eyes narrowing as the barest start of a sigh leaks out and she says "...What makes you think I give a damn about your planet? As long as I'm not the cause, I couldn't care a single bit less what happens to you or the people here. I didn't cause this, and if I have a way to leave with the hot chick who I find myself incredibly physically and mentally attracted to, then this planet can burn or prosper or turn into a zombie/Ing infested Phaaze for all I care, it's not my problem anymore."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 am

Talon looked to them. "With this suit, I can save my own planet. If Phazon can be stopped, so can the Leviathan on Tawfret," she said. "And with them, you can get off this world safely," she said.

"Wait, you came all the way here from Tawfret too?" The SoT squad leader asked. The connection clicked in his teams head. The escaped fugitive. Two of the squadmates aimed their guns at Talon, but then the Squad leader commanded them to stand down. Contacting Arcturus for a bit and explaining the situation. He nodded in response to their leader's response. "Change of plans, you two are taking out the corruption on this planet, everyone else is coming with us," he said.

Arcturus told him to let Talon survive as long as she takes out the Leviathan. She was considered a dangerous criminal by the Authority, but she would be forgiven for this if she does their job for them. Talon sorta understood what was going on, and figured she needed more allies than enemies. "...Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:36 pm

"What makes you think that I would let you endanger her?" Rose asks the SoT group leader, rather menacingly, her left arm seeming to extend in form before changing into a miniaturized version of the Flaaghra, large scythe limbs intact. "I'm not exactly too fond of that idea you see, so we'll be leaving, or you'll be dying, and then we'll" she indicates herself and Talon, "be leaving. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:45 pm

The group leader looked to her. "Look, Arcturus's last resort plan is to glass this world if we can't take out the infection. We can do that, or we can save this world, and knowing how damn hard it is to kill her, she's the only chance of that," he said.

Talon looked to Rose. "It's not endangering me, we're probably the only people here who can handle this. This suit holds, those Ing can't do shit to me, and the zombies can't do shit to me either way," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Rose looks to Talon, then back to the SoT, then back to Talon, finally looking to the ground and closing her eyes, sighing as her arm returns to its normal state. "Fine. I'll go to, I'll definitely be of help to the cause of killing the Leviathan, especially since I'm the only one here who knows what the inside of one looks like. Oh, and you three? Watch your backs, I don't particularly like it when people point guns at my potential lovers with intent to kill. Those who do, tend to end up dead or inside me, and not in the fun way. At least, not fun for them."

((on an entirely unrelated note: AM2R is probably going to be finished within the next few months!))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:00 pm

(Awesome)
Talon smirked. She had an idea, but she wasn't going to voice it now. But it involved later plans and the inside of the Leviathan. "Let's go then," she said to Rose.

"That works, we'll get them off this world, and you guys take out the Leviathan. Arcturus might even pay you guys for this," the soldier said before signalling the Federation guys to come with him. Leaving with them if they agree to.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:07 pm

"What makes you think you're getting to leave? If she ends up dying, I want you close for revenge and stress squeezing. Not sure which order." Rose says to the Sons, still rather miffed by their earlier transgression (of pointing weapons at her love/sex interest), and none too willing to let them out of her sight. "I'll project a little friend to lead the people here off planet, you will be coming with us to the Leviathan seed." she informs the Sons of Tawfret, with an air of finality oozing from her voice.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:21 pm

They looked to her. "How the hell do you expect us to do that? These hazard suits can barely survive 10 minutes of exposure to that stuff," he said.

"I don't appreciate that kind of negativity, I'm surviving and I'm going to punch that fucking Leviathan in the face," Talon said. Not really angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:32 pm

"I know you are sweety, because anything that can kill you is going to get the full force of -however long I've been like "this" (no emphasis, just a referential to their physical state of X-iness)- of bottled up wrath. And as for you, I guess you'll just have to help us kill that thing in under ten minutes then, won't you?" Rose responds, placing Talon first in her priorities.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Talon looked to her. "I'm not endangering people for no reason. They have no Ing resistance, barely any Phazon resistance. If we take them with, they're going to die, or get in our way by getting possessed," she said. "We'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Grumbling then ensues from her mouth region as Rose concedes to Talon, unwilling to get her way at the cost of a -or potentially many- booty call/s. "All right, fine. If that's the case, then I could probably just fly us there in a resistant form in order to get us closer to the Leviathan so we can enter it safely. Though all the interdimensional phasing somewhat worries me, I don't know if the Leviathan will just suddenly disappear out from under our feet. Not a fun thing, let me tell you."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:48 pm

"By the way, we kill the leviathan, will the Phazon here just stop being harmful? I don't know how Phazon works exactly," she said. She was fine with that plan, even if she found the idea of taking them with them completely unnecessary. "Because I got an idea of something we could do right in the leviathans core if that's the case."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:53 pm

"Not as far as my knowledge extends. The phazon will just stop being produced and eventually dry up or something. I never really learned much about it. Still, destroying the core/seed is the best bet we have for things to stop being so dangerous. Well, that, and I may know of a way or two to neutralize phazon when at the epicenter of its release, at least for a while. Maybe a few hours, tops. But that still doesn't stop the epidemic of Zombies, nor the Ing. The dark world needs to be destabilized so intensely that it implodes, and unfortunately, we don't have any energy controllers, nor an energy transfer device, so our work will be quite cut out for us if we want to end all of this planet's problems."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Talon shrugged. "Alright then, probably no fucking in the Leviathan's core as a taunt then," she said. She decided to just come right out and say that. The SoT soldiers gave them an odd look at that.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:09 pm

"...The phazon will be unable to stay active in the face of my unending wrath and lust, not to mention my ingenuity in the face of potential loss of sex." Rose says, somehow managing to sound completely serious despite saying something so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Talon smirks a bit. "Alright then, the plan is set," she said. One of the soldiers seemed a bit more enthusiastic about doing this mission, assuming he'd get to watch. "Alright then, let's go," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Rose raises an eyebrow at the soldier, saying "Oh? I thought you lot weren't coming, just going to leave it to the girls? You don't get any of the bonuses brats, only us." proffering her hand to Talon in preparation for the soon to come flight.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Talon considered letting the group join in the future fun for half a second, then shook her head. She took Rose's hand and got ready to fly with her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:31 pm

This time Rose's transformation is quite different from her previous ones, the transformation is rather tame in its own right, and the form she assumes looks like it could never be used for combat in any way. All in all, she looked rather like the ancient depictions of creatures referred to as "Angels", with four wings, a huge wingspan, and beautiful pristine white feathers that almost glowed from how pure they were, she was nearly the definition of physically perfect and lovely. In this form she took tight hold of Talon's hand and effortlessly lifted her into the air with only a single flap of her mighty wings, in an instant traveling dozens of feet into the air, and in seconds rising to hundreds of feet up, at which point, she began flying (or gliding) to the Leviathan.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:36 pm

The group of soldiers took the Federation survivors back to their outpost, getting ready for zombie and Ing attacks and waiting for evac.

Talon held on to Rose tightly as she was pretty much yanked into the air at a very rapid pace, trying to hold on enough to not fall off of her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Rose gripped Talon, holding her tightly to her rather impressive bust as she flew towards the imposing, and rapidly disappearing reappearing, figure of the Leviathan. "We're about to arrive!" Rose shouts over the wind. "Brace for probable impact!!"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Talon grinned as she was held to that. "Hey think this could be the form when we have our fun?" she asked. They were the first she's seen that were bigger than hers. She then remembered to get ready for impact.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:48 pm

After the (rather bumpy) landing, Rose responds to Talons question with a simple "We can have fun in any form. I'm flexible." before getting up and preparing for combat, a thick armored shell forming around her body, with replicate Ingmatter flowing through the cracks. The armor, rather unconventionally, holds to her form extremely well, and leaves a surprising amount of skin uncovered. So much so, in fact, that it brings up the rather serious question of "how is that actually supposed to be armor?", before everyone around her has their eyes drawn to her large bust and impressive hip-waist ratio, all the blood rushing from their head to their genitals in preparation for the hopeful outcome, just before she would break them in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next