Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:05 pm

Talon shrugged and nodded, retracting her armor just enough so her actual skin isn't exposed. Or at least what she thought wasn't exposed. It looked like bits of skin were horrifically trying to heal over the arm, which is what was causing her pain. "What the absolute fuck?" she said, her arm actually flipping out a bit, her fingers moving erratically. She put her armor back up, which seemed to stabilize it somehow. "My uh...Plasma cannon is a bit out of commission right now. I don't trust it."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Rose looks at Talon as she exclaims in surprise, her eyes widening in horror as she sees what is happening. She rushes over to Talon and moves to grab her up, transforming into her angel-esque form in preparation to fly out of the Leviathan so that she can provide immediate medical aid to her troubled lover.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:19 pm

(Yeah I wanted it to be a thing where it's not exactly the arm that's the problem, it's the person it's attached to. Reason she doesn't have an issue with her eye implants is she can't regenerate her eyes, but she wasn't aware her arm could grow back in any way(always reattaching it if it came off). Horrigan doesn't have as good of a healing factor as her which is why his cyberarms are fine.)
Talon looked to her. "Wait, shouldn't we finish the thing off so we don't gotta come back?" she asked, just wanting her planet to be saved. Or at least stopped from completely dying.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:23 pm

"I am genuinely more worried about you right now, I'll come back on my own later when I'm sure you're okay, and figure out a way to kill this thing then." Rose replies, still trying to grab hold and then fly off (also completely sincere with her words).
(I know it's short, but it kinda has to be right now)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:25 pm

"I-Alright," Talon said. She was too busy thinking about how bad this arm was hurting to retort about how she's putting Talon over Talon's homeworld. "Let's go, the Sons ship should have a medbay," she said, grabbing onto her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Rose picks Talon up gently and flies at top speed out of the Leviathan, boarding her ship and getting the hell outta dodge, making her way back to the SoT's ships and requesting immediate access to a medbay, citing Talon's status and the need to correct it if they are to have any chance at finishing the Leviathan off.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:34 pm

The access was granted, with Talon immediately being brought to a med bay, Talon disengaging her suit so they can easily work on her. She was put unconscious and buzzsaw noises could be heard coming from the medbay. Then she was injected with something that basically supercharged her regeneration, while also making her extremely hungry and dehydrated in the process due to how much energy it took out of her. Which is why such processes usually weren't done except for emergency surgery.

Of course, being psionic has its downsides. Like she experienced watching herself get surgery done on herself from the point of view of the doctor doing it when she was sedated.

After a few hours(including the hour of Talon eating a damn lot of food), the process was complete. Talon held the bloodsoaked prosthetic, and all the scars on her body were gone. "Sorry you kinda wasted your gift on me, but I'll keep it in the ship," she said to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:43 pm

"Oh, hello Talon." Rose says, holding several blood-soaked and severely beaten members of the Sons of Tawfret. "I was just educating the crew of this ship why it's not a good idea to perform ungodly complex medical operations regarding ultra-high level military grade WMD level prosthetics, and why they should have left it to me instead of risking this entire system being nuked when they put you under and started sawing your arm off." If Talon were to look around, she would see that much of the ship was in the same condition, including the medical officers who had performed the improper procedure. "Y'see, it's not just the implantation procedure that's really complicated and you need to be trained specifically for, you also need to be trained for the prosthesis removal procedure, or you risk the unit going critical when it notices itself being detached from the bonded "host", and ending up destroying entire solar systems. They got VERY lucky, and should never again try anything so stupid."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Talon shrugged. "Working with the Sons taught me we're all able to do dumb shit and have it work out in the end," she said, moving her left hand, it was just a few days but it already felt odd to have it again. Then the door to the hallway opened, with Arcturus Horrigan walking in. "Horrigan!" Talon said, walking up to him. "You son of a bitch!" she said before their arms met in a mix of a handshake and arm wrestling, with her winning. "Few days of not doing field ops already got you weak?" she asked teasingly. "Nah, just gotta oil this thing," he said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:58 pm

(Kind of surprised he didn't comment on the brutalization of his crew/subordinates)
"So...you're the leader of these idiots? Nice to meet you, my name is Rose right now." She introduces herself, getting in one last punch on the group she's holding before dropping them, wiping her hands off on her clothes (rather a useless gesture considering that her clothes are just as blood-soaked, but it's more symbolic than anything) and proffering her right hand (after she absorbs the extras back into her body) for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:01 pm

"Yeah, I'd prefer if you don't do that," Arcturus said, looking to them both. "So who's she?" he asked, looking at the damage she caused then shaking her hand.
"Someone I met on Treceran," Talon said. "And she did that because apparently they nearly blew the whole damn fleet apart by taking a prosthetic arm off me. And you know I would've been quite a bit more hesitant to get it if I knew I basically had a nuke attached to my arm," she said teasingly to Rose.
"Oh, well if they did something dumb then I won't get in the way, just don't cripple or kill them, they're pretty important," he said.

(Edit: Actually responded to her more)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:08 pm

"Nukes don't blow up solar systems sweety, you had a temporally frozen supernova attached to your arm, that was primed to go off at fifty times regular speed if removed incorrectly. Even I can't survive one of those things going critical. BUT...it's the best damn prosthetic arm in the universe, nothing else comes anywhere close to comparing. But, I suppose I probably should have mentioned that, I just didn't expect your arm to start growing back, nor for a bunch of idiots to just take you without listening to me and cut the damn thing off without even examining it." Rose says.
(He'd prefer if who didn't do what?)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:14 pm

(Beat up his guys)
Talon blinked a bit. "So if I happened to lose an arm in battle, the whole star system I'm in would be wiped out? Really understanding why this is illegal," she said, laughing a bit. "Honestly I never had a need for a prosthetic aside from my eyes, so I didn't even know I get hyperregenerative prosthetic rejection," she said. "The only reason I know that term(OOC: That I just made up) is because I was in the damn doctor's head when he was cutting me up. It's a weird experience. And man, that extreme regeneration thing really works. Apparently it even pushed shrapnel out of me. All the occasional itches I had in my stomach are gone."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:25 pm

"Well, that's good at least. But, no actually. If disconnected violently, such as during combat, the detonation switch won't trigger, and the prosthetic won't go critical. But it will actively seek to reattach itself to the one who lost it. The whole explodey thing is there to prevent captured or dead units from having their prosthetics surgically removed by the enemy and reverse engineered...and then it ended up getting out of hand and they made a super-weapon...they didn't really figure that out until the second to last unit that went rogue before they made them illegal." Rose explains. "Anyway, let's get back down to Tawfret and get rid of the Leviathan. I didn't have the time to because I was educating the crew."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Talon shrugs. "Alright, we'll finish the job, then come back up and probably steal a room in the ship or somethin'," she said with a grin, activating her suit again, storing the hand in the pocket dimension. Which actually caused all its combat abilities to transfer over to the suit. (OOC: Trying to weld the plot hole that results from Talon using its abilities during Escape from the Federation) "Well my ship's still on the surface, so looks like I'm riding you again," she said. And the double meaning may or may not have been intentional.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:37 pm

"That is a very accurate statement, yes." Rose replies, walking back to the ship to return to Tawfret and finish the job they started earlier. Hopefully everything would be as destroyed as they left it, seeing as that creature seemed very strange.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Arcturus waved to them as they went back to the planet. "Hopefully that thing can't just put itself back together within a few hours," Talon said, pumping her shotgun as she pulled it out when they reached Tawfret.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:54 pm

And as before, Rose flies Talon into the Leviathan, climbing up to the doorway, opening it, walking through the vein-like hallway and into the guardian chamber. The corpse is still present, still a corpse. It has in fact begun to decompose. ACTUALLY decompose. That just isn't right. Leviathan guardians don't decompose, they explode, or melt, or...SOMETHING, but not DECOMPOSE. This whole thing just didn't smell right. What is going on? What happened here, and why is none of this adding up? Rose contemplates all of this, but can't come up with any kind of satisfactory answer to it. Nothing seems right with the way things are here, NOTHING. But...they had to kill the Leviathan, nothing more, nothing less. "Alright. So, corpse is still here, still corpsey. What do we do. Should have asked that guy for some help earlier, how are we supposed to get the seed to come out here?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Talon just walked up to the beast and made the same reflex to open her plasma cannon as she did with the prosthetic. It caused the arm of her suit to protrude out in a vaguely cannon shape, blasting the hell out of the corpse just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Aside from blasting off a large chunk of the corpse, shooting it does nothing. Again, more strangeness in these occurrences, why...well, I suppose those kinds of thoughts are unnecessary, no? Rose walks up to the corpse and once more activates the penis cannon, blasting into it continuously to remove it completely. When there is nothing left of the corpse, she stops and looks up. "Your guardian is dead. Whatcha gonna do now? COME OUT ALREADY DAMMIT!" She yells at the seed. ...the cervical structure begins to dilate. Wait, what? That doesn't happen unless the seed is coming out of its special room, what's going on? The thing on the ceiling continues to move and writhe, before fully dilating, and something dropping. Some THING drops out of where the Seed is supposed to lie dormant until it's ready to fully corrupt the planet, it drops down to the ground below and makes a huge dust cloud upon impact. When the dust clears, Talon and Rose can see standing before them a strange creature with two proper legs at the back, and four limbs that could function as either legs or arms kept much closer together near the front of its body. Its whole body is colored similarly to a Leviathan Seed, but is obviously covered in some kind of scaled carapace. It has a long tail at one end of its body, situated between the hindmost legs, and at the other is a head with two sets of eyes on either side, a huge maw lined with strange mobile teeth reminiscent of the strange things on the underside of a Leviathan seed or AU 313, and a large round blue eye in the middle of its forehead that looks like the single eye-like growth of a Seed. Covering its back are many long tendrils of phazon, and many phazon growths and vines (the standard form of phazon you'd find in Prime 1 throughout the mines) cover the creature's body. It looks remarkably similar to the creature that was supposed to be the Leviathan's guardian, could this be the real thing? Or did the Seed somehow absorb the original guardian and is now using its form to fight back? Either way, the creature in front of them lets out a tremendous roar, challenging them.

(You ever consider how much the thing at the top of the guardian chamber that blocks off the seed looks like a cervix? Almost like the Leviathan itself, and especially the thing housing the seed inside the Leviathan, is basically a womb. Which...kinda makes sense when you consider things a bit.)

(Wrote the thing above after what it's referencing, writing this after posting the main post. Anyway...looks like I managed to come up with something for you to fight after all, huh? Took me long enough.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:23 pm

(Never really thought about it honestly)
Talon pumped her shotgun. "Let's fucking do it!" she said as she immediately sprinted at the beast, building up momentum and releasing it by smashing into its face with her shoulder, bouncing off and firing a couple shotgun rounds into its face, pumping the gun between each blast. The feeling of pumping the gun, with spent shells flying past her face...Damn, it was just like back when she fought the Dominion(I think I'll use that instead of the Authority, it feels less...generic badguy who's in control of the planet I guess? It was a placeholder word anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:53 pm

(I'm back. That was actually a very lucrative 20ish minutes. I figured out what the boss was, so now I have some idea of what it's capable of.)
The creature blocks the shotgun shells with its left front-hand, thrusting out at Talon (more of a backhand swipe to give a more accurate image) as she continues to fire upon it. It opens its huge mouth a roars again, over a dozen tentacles jumping out and writhing while it does, a single blue half-sphere being visible in the back of its throat. After it finishes roaring, the tentacles and spherical object recede deeper into its body, no longer being visible, and it draws in a large breath of phazon saturated air, rearing up on its hind legs, its chest puffing out and partially separating (the carapacial plating gets pushed apart and the thinner flesh underneath starts getting pushed out as whatever is going on inside its body escalates and begins to rapidly glow brighter and brighter, giving a similar appearance to an arm cannon charging up), before it points its head at Talon, opens its mouth and lets loose a stream of glowing blue plasma, sweeping it across the area to try and hit both of its opponents!
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Talon had some thoughts about a beast with lots of tentacles, but kept them to herself. She dove out of the way of the stream of plasma, putting her shotgun away and just keeping her plasma cannon out, keeping an eye out for that blue half-sphere to show up again. Something about it told her that was a weak point.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Rose, on the other hand, doesn't think about that at the moment, and charges up a blast of her own, unleashing it against the creature's hard carapace. The core-monster howls, ceasing its attack, but doesn't seem particularly damaged. "Dammit!" Rose exclaims, just before the creature rushes forward at incredible speeds, ramming into her and bashing her away with its right front arm, Rose screams in pain (unable to react in time and deactivate her pain sensors).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:09 pm

"Oi! Fuckstick!" Talon yelled out, materializing her dual rockets and firing both of them towards the creature, boosting towards Rose and catching her, moving her to a safe area for her to get up and/or recover, putting her down there. She sped towards the creature, charging kinetic energy into her fist and slamming it into his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next