Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:13 pm

The monster dodges away from the rockets, several of the tentacles on its back firing out small blue projectiles which intercept them mid-flight to prevent any redirection, and then jumps onto the walls when Talon rushes up to it, gripping on with its powerful digits. The creature looks at Talon and roars again, though the blue thing doesn't come out yet.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Talon retracted the missile launchers, firing her plasma cannon towards the beast. Trying to get it to let out that thing that looked like a weak point. "Let's go, you bitch!" she called out, ready to release that kinetic energy into the weak spot when it shows up. With her fist.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:21 pm

The monster begins sucking in air again, obviously preparing to attack with the stream of plasma once again, but as it does so, Rose dashes back to get into the proper angle and fires off the penis cannon right into its mouth (eww), prematurely stopping its draw in and obviously detonating the plasma it was generating inside its body. The monster lets out a roar of pain, accompanied by the reveal of its weakpoint(?), "NOW TALON!"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Talon charged her plasma cannon and fired it backwards when she jumped forward and boosted, doing everything possible to boost her speed as she slammed her fist into that weak point, her natural strength, the suit's strength enhancement, and the kinetic charge resulting in a powerful punch. Possibly strong enough to come out the other side. She noticed a distress signal coming from orbit, but right now this was important. (It'll make sense when they get to the SoT ship, there's a bit on Talon's profile that hasn't been resolved in this storyline yet.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:29 pm

The only reaction Rose could give as Talon willingly put her arm into that monster's mouth was a silent "Oh shit." before it chomped down hard, simultaneously filling its mouth with flames and firing beams from its eyes at Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Talon reacted quickly, spinning in midair to avoid the eye beams and pulling her fist out of its mouth, the residual heat killing her shields as she was practically back to back with the beams, getting minor burns underneath the armor, and fired a charged plasma blast straight into the weak spot as a counter attack. She really wanted a melee finish, but this was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:38 pm

The monster howls incredibly loudly, obviously in ungodly pain from the double whammy, before it sprouts four wings from its back, kicks off the wall, and begins flying through the air. From the air, the monster lets loose ignited roughly spherical concentrations of flammable heavy gasses which fall to the ground and leave small fires that slowly dwindle wherever they land, before it flies through large openings in the walls, out of sight of Talon and Rose.
"Dammit, now this thing's fighting like Omega Ridley!" Rose exclaims, beginning to get angry.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Talon blinked. "Like Omega what?" she asked, feeling the burns on her back already heal. She looked towards the openings it went into, then decided to focus her psionic abilities, trying to sense a big ass life energy source. "What's a Ridley?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:46 pm

"A...Thing that's not important right now since I couldn't give you the details that would possibly help at all quickly enough!" Rose responds, as she does, the monster comes flying in through another of the three openings, firing off one of its plasma attacks from the air, sweeping it across the ground in a bunch of places to try and hit either of them. "Suck on this you giant fucking jizzwad!" Rose screams loudly, pointing the penis cannon at the creature and firing a short burst of energy from it, hitting the monster in the gut and causing it to scream and end up flying off course into one of the walls, which it clings to. "Have another!" Rose yells out, charging up and firing a long stream from the penis envy cannon at what is presumably both the guardian and the leviathan core at the same time.

(Much as I would love to continue this, I've kind of got a full day tomorrow/later today. I've gotta go to sleep. I'll get back on...probably sometime tonight. See you later man.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Talon fired her own plasma cannon into the enemy, adding her power to the mix, hopefully finishing the damn thing off and saving her planet. She blasted it repeatedly, firing more and more shots. Her hand underneath the cannon actually feeling pretty damn hot underneath it, though not enough to cause burns.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:10 pm

(So, yeah...pretty fucked up actually, I TRIED to sleep...for a good hour or two...couldn't fall under. I just. Could. Not. Sleep. Shocked It freaking sucks ass man. The rest of my day is going to be even worse for it too.)
(Eh, I was going to have the fight last longer, but I guess this one can end here. I'm interested in what's going on up on the ship.)
The monstrous Leviathan Core(?) cries out as it is simultaneously blasted by both Talon and Rose, falling to the ground where rose kicks it over, charges up a full power blast, and unleashes it directly onto the Seed's middle eye. It screeches in pain as it feels the hot plasma searing into its most sensitive organ, and that, coupled with the prior damage dealt by Talon, ends up killing it. The Leviathan Seed violently explodes, blasting Rose away and into the wall behind her with enough force to leave a small crater. Rose falls off the wall and crumples onto the ground, unable to move due to her back having been broken in several places.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:42 am

Talon rushes over to Rose, picking her up. "Shit, you alright?" she asked, carrying her back towards her ship, getting back inside and letting her rest on the bed in her quarters, taking control and going back to orbit. The job was done and she needed to see what the hell was going on on the ship.

Last edited by The Pinkest Catgirl on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:59 am

(How does she get out?)
(Of the Leviathan I mean.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:01 am

(I figured she just jumped out of it, with impact dampeners making her able to survive the fall back to her ship. Unless I was supposed to wait for Rose to get fixed up somehow, oops.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:04 am

(It's not that, it's just...how does she get OUT of the Leviathan. You know? The ship isn't IN the Leviathan like in Prime 3, it's parked a goodly ways away. They were only able to get in through a large series of tubes (I assume) because Rose could fly them in. So...how did Talon get them out? That's the jist basically. Don't know if I spelled that right.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:07 am

(I forgot about that part, it's been a year after all)
Talon rushed over to Rose after she was slammed into the wall, looking to her and scanning her body. "Shit, you alright?" she asked. Knowing her back is broken, but wondering if it hurts or if there's a way to quickly fix it. Both out of personal concern and because of the fact it'll take a long ass time to get out of here if she can't get them out.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:12 am

"Just peachy darling. My back is broken in thirteen different places, and it's not like I've got your fancy shmancy healing factor, but I'm all good." Rose replies, her voice dripping sarcasm. Followed shortly thereafter by her dissolving into X form and returning to armored human form "Considering that I can change forms and overcome all injuries just like that as long as I don't get absorbed by a metroid, there's nothing wrong really." She finishes, seemingly back in peak condition. "Alright, let's get out of here, shall we dear?" she asks Talon, growing her "angel" wings and preparing to lift her up and take off.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:24 am

Talon nodded, grabbing onto her and getting ready to leave this damn place, storing her shotgun in her suit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:30 am

Rose grabs Talon (to prevent her from falling) and jumps, flapping her impressively powerful wings and achieving flight (though this was no new feat to the two of them by this point), flying out of the Leviathan for a second time, Rose returns once more to her recently acquired ship, setting Talon down outside it, opening it up and getting in, setting herself in the pilot's seat once more, she prepares for liftoff (assuming Talon is in the ship by this point of course).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:32 am

And Talon was in the ship, sitting in the ship next to her. "Let's check out the Sons ship, I got a distress signal coming from there, hope it's nothing too bad," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:38 am

"Huh? The suns? What's "the suns" referring to in this case?" Rose asks, genuinely confused, the utter obliviousness plain to see on her innocent looking face.
(I've alluded to this in the past, and referenced it in character, but never directly stated it: Rose doesn't bother to remember the Sons of Tawfret's full name, feeling no need to since she feels she would never have reason to reference them further than "Those guys with "Tawfret" in their name". The only time she has even said anything about their name, she referred to them as the "Something something of Tawfret", so when Talon just says "The Sons", Rose in no way understands what she is referring to)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:40 am

Talon blinked. "The guys who gave us the mission?" she said, leaning back a bit in her chair. She deactivated her suit, just getting comfortable on the way. "I should get me one of those Zero Suits or whatever you called 'em. Idea of feeling nekkid with a jacket kinda appeals to me."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 am

"I haven't seen many races or people with that kind of tech to be honest. I don't know how easy or hard it is to find it. But if you'd like, I'll try to find one for you...or make one." Rose says, punching in the coordinates for the Sons of Tawfret fleet, the concept having connected when Talon referred to them as "the ones who gave us the mission". After inputting the coordinates and setting the ship to auto-pilot, Rose goes further back and sits down with Talon, resting her head on Talon's shoulder. Despite having incredible stores of energy, and super-human stamina, after enough in quick enough succession, even Rose can get tired, and she soon falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 3:00 am

Talon naps with her, waking up quickly once the ship autodocks with the Sons of Tawfret ship. Gunfire could be heard outside and it immediately woke her up, slowly getting up and going out there. There were a few SoT bodies in the hangar, with a few unidentified forces dead as well. They looked like the same black armored men she saw in the base she saved Arcturus from.

She pulled out her shotgun and activated her suit, rushing into the halls, kicking a RAIT soldier into the wall and firing a one-handed shotgun blast into the one next to him, pumping the shotgun with one hand using gravity.

The hall was just a bunch of gunfire, with two sides firing down at eachother, and she quickly took out the RAIT side, their shots actually bouncing off her armor. That left getting to the room Arcturus was in, going down the hallway. Suddenly a man wearing a RAIT cyberninja exoskeleton was kicked through the door, with Arcturus following him through quickly, punching him in the gut repeatedly. Leon Cayman swung his sword at him up close, and Arcturus actually caught it in his hand. "Nice knife," he said before punching it in half with his other hand, throwing him to Talon who punched him in the back of the head hard, aiming her shotgun right down at his left arm, point blank. "So let's see how it feels to lose an arm, shall we?" she asked before blasting his arm off with her shotgun, causing him to scream out in pain despite it being artificial.

She took the arm, managing to absorb the ability to generate throwing knives, testing it out by flinging it into his face. It actually embedded in the helmet of his suit, but pierced his left eye, which was one of the few organic parts left on him. "Shit! You fucking bitch!" he cried out, engaging his cloaking device and just escaping back to his ship, the only indicator of where he went being a white blood trail he left behind.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 3:20 am

"Woah man, everything went to shit while I was out, huh?" a masculine voice asks from inside the ship. Poking his head out, a face obviously belonging to a man surveys the situation from the doorway of his ship. "I mean, really went to shit, look at all the corpses. Did the beatings I gave these guys earlier kill them by delayed reaction? Or are there just a bunch of idiotic shitheads who are gonna die today here killing these people?" he looks around him, still surveying the carnage, as he walks calmly out of the ship, wearing nothing but a pair of short boxer-briefs, showing off his very well-toned body. "OI! Over here jackasses! he says loudly, intending to draw the attention of the RAIT troops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next