Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Outbreak on Treceran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 3:23 am

Talon blinked a bit as she looked to him. Then grinned. "I'm into that kinda build too, if you wanna try later," she said with a wink, watching the RAITs rush towards him, firing their weapons. She wasn't exactly surprised at all that they could switch like that.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 3:31 am

"Hey, I'm down if you are." he replies, running up to the RAIT troopers while easily dodging their gunfire in an impressive display of superhuman speed and agility. "Now. Let me know if this hurts, okay?" he says as he reaches one of the RAIT troopers, crouching slightly as he pulls his right hand back a ways (his fingers extended and together, palm flat, reducing surface area), and then suddenly thrusts forward, piercing through the trooper's armor on each side, impaling them through the heart with his bare hand (Accomplished by MASSIVELY modifying the chemical composition of his hand, wrist, and part of his forearm).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 am

"Rose might not be the right name for that kinda build, should think of something," Talon said, grabbing a RAIT by the face and slamming him into the floor, killing him instantly before kicking his body towards one to knock him back, firing a shotgun slug straight through both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 3:44 am

"Grahn, Talon. The name's Grahn." He states. "Now...I think you bad children need to learn what happens when you mess with a several thousand year old X-parasite who has spent its life consuming the strongest, deadliest creatures and making them even deadlier." Grahn says menacingly, his whole body developing some strange kind of carapacial lining, black, and almost chitinous. Also equipped with razor sharp claws for rending opponents to bits as well. Grahn begins rushing from trooper to trooper, stopping for only a second to plant a single, incredibly lethal, killing blow on each RAIT trooper, sometimes bisecting them, sometimes decapitating them, sometimes going for impalement. Whatever the method, his skills are evident, and extraordinary to behold. Any sane creature would be losing control of their bowels and running in fear (But I don't believe RAIT's are sane, are they?).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 3:51 am

They were sociopathic usually, but not too insane to know when they're losing. "To hell with this, retreat!" the squad leader called out, the survivors running back towards the escape ship with Leon. Talon grinned. "Let them run, letting them survive and know they lost is funny as hell to me," she said, with Arcturus coming in with a recently-broken-necked RAIT in his hand, throwing him to the side. "You two alright?" he asked, cracking his neck a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am

"Just fine. Arcturus right? My memory for names is pretty good, but if I got it wrong, then I apologize...Though, I did only hear it that one time when Talon shouted your name before arm wrestling you, so I shouldn't be held TOO accountable." Grahn says, proffering his hand for a handshake once again (though in a VERY different body this time). By now, Grahn has reabsorbed his "carapace" armor into his body, and is once again left unclothed aside from a pair of short boxer-briefs.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 am

"Alright uhhh....Talon's friend," Arcturus said, taking the handshake. He wasn't aware this was the same person as Rose, after all he hasn't quite seen them shapeshift yet. "I'm not sensing any more of them, looks like we drove them off," Talon said. "Yeah, well we're gonna strike back and way harder once we find out where these bastards came from," Arcturus said. "One of the ones I killed mentioned a "Federation" in his brain before he died. Is that a lead?" Talon asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 am

"Wouldn't surprise me. The Federation is as corrupt as they come when you get down to the real thing, and not the upper areas that people see every day." Grahn states, "But, I've got all the better way to find out. Gimme a few minutes." he says, walking back to the ship and dragging several bodies along behind him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:08 am

Talon nodded, though she didn't quite know what the Federation was. Aside from the RAIT scouts trying to prevent an uprising, they haven't really done much in this sector. She just sorta discussed what she found and did on Treceran with Arcturus while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:15 am

After a few minutes have gone by, Grahn returns from the ship, wiping his mouth off with his left forearm, still wearing practically nothing. A few details are off though, like his hair or eyes. His hair is a lighter brown than before, and his eyes, which were definitely deep sea green, are now a brilliant midnight-sky blue. "Well, these guys were from a subgroup of the Federation known as RAIT, deep black-ops. Almost no-one knows about it, except for the troops themselves and the project leader, who happens to be a high ranking member of the Federation military force. Or something like that at least. Wasn't able to get WHY they were sent here, but, that's low end grunts for you, no one ever tells them anything."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:22 am

Talon shrugged. "Well if they're not...Directly commanded by these Federation guys except for one guy, then I guess it's not quite worth starting a war over. Might be what these people want," she suggested. Arcturus nodded. "Yeah, we don't have the manpower to start a war yet anyway, we have to get more people to join up from the other Tawfret worlds," he said. "But any RAIT bastards show up, we wipe them on sight."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:29 am

"Though, thinking on it now, could it be possible that these are...THAT RAIT? If so, then I just gave them some VERY incorrect information unintentionally. But...if so as well, these soldiers are being lied to. They don't know what RAIT is at all. Or this is all just old paranoia, and I'm worrying for nothing. ...Or not worrying enough over WHY instead of WHAT." Grahn thinks to himself. "Sounds good to me. Though, they are just doing a job, usually just to make ends meet." he responds aloud to what Arcturus says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:33 am

Arcturus looked to him, chuckling a bit. "Well if their job is picking a fight with us, maybe they should reconsider their career," he said. "Anyway, I'm going back to my ship, the doctors are fixing up the wounded so everyone here should be fine," he said, walking to his personal fighter and flying it back to his flagship.

"We should get going soon, though first we gotta steal a bedroom on this ship like we planned," Talon said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:36 am

Grahn looks over at Talon, a grin overtaking his face, and he responds "You know, you're right. I still have to get you back for copping a couple'a feels when we were flying into the Leviathan yesterday. Shall we go pretty lady?" while proffering himself as something of a leaning post (somewhat the reverse of what Rose had been doing during the afterglow of their first romp).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:39 am

Talon grinned and nodded, leading him towards an empty room in the ship, locking the door behind them and quickly stripping down. And then they did the thing.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 5:20 am

(So...Did you have any real intent on this RP continuing any farther? We've completed the Treceran bit, and even went and killed the Tawfretian Leviathan, and on top of that, we saved a SoT ship from RAIT. I don't really see much else we can do in this RP.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 5:23 am

(I think it's pretty much over at this point)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 5:29 am

(Yeah...so. Say they get on the ship, leave, and call it a day?)
(Oh, and go back and get Talon's ship too.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 5:37 am

(Yeah that's about all I can think of that's left for them to do)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 6:41 am

(so, I posted an RP suggestion up in plans, if you're up to the idea, maybe we could try it?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outbreak on Treceran   Outbreak on Treceran - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak on Treceran
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21