Share | 

Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:43 am

Yeah, that makes sense, plenty of it. Going to have to do some terrain checks to see where "Fire Base" would be in relation to both the Chozo Ruins and Tallon Overworld entrances are, so I know how to write things, and maybe have an interaction between Helix and Ehra (who I am, not too seriously since it's also the name of his suit, thinking of renaming "Era", even though they're pronounced the same anyway, and I only named him with the H because I wanted to differentiate somehow.

Psychoscissor

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:15 am

Yeah, I edited my post to make their placement more accurate. "Fire Base" is basically the large room with the metal base in the center with the turrets on two of the three floors of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:43 am

Yeah, I remember. Well, mostly, it was the pirate energy outpost or something. I'll think of a direct reason for Ehra to be there. What I'm thinking so far is that he was sent by the Federation to do what everyone was else sent for too, and also hired by the Pirates to keep an eye on Rackus and make sure he didn't/doesn't return too quickly for them, so that they can keep him out of their hair for a bit longer. Well, and to make sure he doesn't fuck anything up too probably. And since the two missions not only didn't interfere with one another, but actually kind of coincided, he accepted both for the boosted paycheque.

Psychoscissor

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:16 am

Okay, although it would be more accurate to say that if part of his mission is to monitor Rackus, then it would mainly be to make sure that he is in fact still loyal to the Pirates, and to see if he is still very much capable of information gathering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:19 am

...And here I had thought you were being serious with them just wanting him to be out of their hair for a while. Alright...Though he can still be hired to do two things, and I happen to have a high ranking Pirate commander in my direct control (hint hint, nudge nudge, if you ever need Ridley).

Psychoscissor

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:32 am

Well, I'm not saying he can't do that. I'm saying mainly they would want him to check for loyalty and capability. As for Ridley, cool, but I don't feel that he would be necessary for the thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:38 am

Not talking for this thread. You have a character who's solely a pirate (something that basically just isn't on this forum), so until you make another character, you're going to only be involved in RPs involving the Space Pirates group, meaning there's bound to be one or two times you'll end up needing Ridley for something. Anyway, yeah. So, primary mission (GF, search out pirate shite), secondary mission (Pirates, watch Rackus and check for loyalty and mission capacity, primarily information gathering), tertiary mission (Pirates, delivered by Ridley, make sure Rackus doesn't finish too quickly, keep him out of the Pirates hair for as long as possible. Subscript: He's annoying).
Or something like that. That fit? Or should I change a few things?

Psychoscissor

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:51 am

No I understand that, and that's partly what I was aiming for to keep my afk schedule in line.

As for the mission thing, I have it in my own head cannon that Rackus reports directly to a set of high ranking generals in the pirate hierarchy. Some were more lenient of Rackus, but some weren't, so maybe the tertiary mission is more of a hybrid of mission two, essentially: Keep Rackus there long enough to evaluate properly, but by no means short enough to have Rackus leave prematurely and therefore pester the higher ups for a more gratifying mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:54 am

Alright. But doesn't that kind of end the "tertiary" aspect of it and just make the secondary mission larger?

Psychoscissor

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:59 am

Yeah I suppose. I say just go for that now, because the way I have it planned out it should keep Rackus from wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:01 am

Alright. Let's hope he doesn't do something to make Ehra feel the need to return a favor, in the not-so-friendly way. That wouldn't end well, for at least one of them.

Psychoscissor

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:03 am

Eh, we'll see. It shouldn't end up that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:07 am

Yeah. Anyway, you're up.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*   

Back to top Go down

Old fragments, new horrors. (Post MP3, a year after) *PLAN*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2