Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:15 am

Rowan looks almost sarcastically at Talon as she teleports away, saying "Cute. Brat." before directing his attention back to the idjits attacking him and the morph-balled idjit trying to boost through him. First, the small one "That's not going to work. It may seem thin, but that wall is made of reinforced phazite. And it's ten feet thick, I just made it have the image of what was on the other side (well, actually I made all but the closest layer completely colorless), you're not going to break through it." Then to the idiots trying to freeze him. "That won't work either. Phazon releases too much energy, it can't be frozen by cheap knockoffs of the Chozo Icebeam, no matter how many shots you fire at me. Oh, and have some plasma as a parting gift before I send you on your way." His words end mockingly, as his right forearm and hand warp and shift into a plasma cannon that he fires twice at each federation soldier (and ten times in rapid succession at Dane), before giving the survivors a mocking salute as he opens his mouth, aiming something at a space between all of them. Then a "solid" line of purple and blue energy lances out from his mouth, traveling 200 feet back through the hallway before stopping suddenly, space beginning to warp and twist at the far end of the beam, opening into a spacial phenomena that Dane would be quite familiar with, given that he used a similar one to warp to, and escape from, Phaaze years ago. The atmosphere, and just about everything else, from inside the hallway begins being sucked back into the wormhole with incredible force, and the soldiers and Dane are no exception, they would be experiencing incredible forces pulling them into the wormhole leading who-knows-where as Rowan stands there, a smug look of satisfaction on his fully human face. "Betcha wish ya hadn't cheesed me off now, don'tcha?" he asks as the last of the air is sucked out of the room through the wormhole. "Enjoy your trip." he mouths, sound being unable to travel in the vacuum, condescendingly (and rather darkly).

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 am

Some if the soldiers are killed by the plasma. Dane dodged most of the plasma fired at him, but a few blasts burned up his left arm, causing him to grab it and shout out in pain.

When the wormhole opened up all of the surviving soldiers got sucked in. Dane was sucked back too, but he grabbed on to a damaged pipe that was sticking out, holding on for dear life as he struggles to hold on.

Slyix's Gravity Suit fuction kicked in, keeping him from getting swept off his feet, however he was still being pulled in slowly. He grabbed Aquila's arm as she flew by him, she wasn't suffocating, yet. Slyix began to look for a path to safety. Aquila's Metroid DNA let her go sometime without oxygen, however her Human DNA would make her need it after a short period of time. Slyix dragged his feet as he fought the force of the wormhole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:31 am

Talon looked back, then remembered she had an opportunity she didn't take. This was much more important to her than leaving the station. A very important thing.
She teleported back into the room, silently due to the vacuum, and swung her fist right at Rowan's face. If it connected she would do it repeatedly. She didn't even know what was going on, so she didn't do this to save anyone. Just to punch a phazer in the jaw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:32 am

(When did Slyix de-morph?)
As Talon swings her fist at Rowan's face, his whole head splits in two down the middle, each side dodging the punch magnificently. Rowan looks at Talon with both halves of his head, and grins from ear to split on each side. "Cute." he says silently in the atmosphereless hallway. Meanwhile, another part of his body was lifting up from the floor in waves, trying to force Slyix into the air to be sucked into the wormhole, while tendrils reached out with intent to grab Aquila from him (lots of them in fact). Another part of him sliced away the pipe that Dane was hanging onto, causing it (and potentially him) to be sucked into the vortex. "And another one bites the dust" he says, still silently.

Last edited by Christen MX on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:36 am

(Around the time Rowan started firing the plasma at the soldiers he gave up and started looking for other means of escape, I kinda forgot to put that.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:59 pm

"Good Try," Slyix said to Rowan, "shake the ground all you want, My suit's Gravity fuction creates Artifical Gravity and I can have it be strong enough to crush me into this floor if I wanted for some odd reason."
Aquila screamed and kicked at the tendrils and Slyix fired some shots at them.
Admiral Dane once again got lucky as his amour got caught onto a piece of the wall that was torn and sticking out. He then took out some plasma grenades and threw them back, they went off and melted what remained of the hallway behind him, almost sealing it execpt for a big gap in the center, then the wall gave way and he went flying back, hitting the almost cooled wall he had created, it was still hot enough to burn him through his amour, causing him to shout out in pain.
The hole in Dane's wall was still enough to pull on Aquila and Slyix. But then Aquila began to choke from the lack of air. Slyix quickly fired some Ice Missiles back, covering the giant hole in Dane's wall. He then fired at an Oxygen Pipe, breaking it open and causing it to spray out Oxygen.
"Breathe! Breathe it in! Suck in as much as u can," Slyix said to Aquila swinging his arm cannon, knowing that Rowan was going to break open that Ice Cap any second. Slyix would be Damned to the depths of hell before he lost the perfect subject, especially after losing 22 "failures".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Rowan's split head grins maliciously at the feeble humans and humanoids. Ohohohoo, This.. Was..FUN! He couldn't wait to do even more. He could rip up the ground and walls, sending the fool Dane into his wormhole, or he could just increase the intensity of the wormhole, let it do the work FOR him. Ooh, or maybe...hang on, what was that ringing feeling? Rowan coalesces much of his body back into the central humanoid form, looking all over himself, patting his body down, looking around the room. Finally, after exhausting all other options, he realizes that the feeling/sound was his internal comm unit (something he mimicked long ago to keep in contact with his few companions and friends), he was being called for something. "Dammit, why now?" was all he could think, but he still activated the response protocol (effectively "picking it up" in cell-phone terminology...well, telephone terms really), answering with a curt, and annoyed, "What do you want? I'm a bit busy here right now." (which could likely be heard since there was atmosphere in the room once more). On the other end of the comm was a feminine voice speaking with an Old-Earth French accent, the words were garbled to everyone except Rowan himself, but it seemed evident that she(?) needed him for some reason, though what that reason was was anyone's guess. "Do you really need me that much right now? Can't it wait?" He asks. ...Obviously the answer was no, if the look on his face was any evidence. "Alright, fine. I'm coming already, SHEESH!" He says, deactivating the comm and pulling himself into one solid body again. "Alright ladies and not-so-gents, I've got somewhere I'm needed, and they can't wait a few more minutes for me to kill you" while pointing at Slyix and Dane, "rescue you" While pointing at Aquila, "and ignore the fuck out of you some more." while indicating Talon. He then jumps over to the wall Dane is up against, and punches his arm straight through the ice cap over the hole, looking as though it takes little to no effort at all. When he does, some strange light is emitted from his hand, and the wormhole begins to collapse in on itself. "Well, see you brats later. Enjoy yourselves. I'll leave you with one parting gift though." He says. He then holds out his hand as a strange sphere of glowing something forms just above his palm. It looks remarkably similar to one of Samus Aran's morph-ball bombs. He then tosses it to Dane, just before it explodes violently (about the force of a power bomb or two, prime style or other M style). Even if one took the hit directly, receiving the full force of the explosion, they would not die however. They would be paralyzed for several hours as the energy works its way through their system though. After tossing the strange non-lethal explosive, he puddle forms, and passes through several cracks in the outer wall, escaping the complex and leaving entirely, using a wormhole to go who-knows-where.
("Rowan Walker is out. Peace bitches!" would effectively be his attitude. Rowan is being removed from the RP, since he's a bit (probably a bit more than just a bit, really, but I did have fun playing him) overpowered. And I'm starting to have trouble writing for him, and I don't actually want to end up killing any Metroid characters or any member's characters for real. NPCs were fine, but I'd rather not end up killing Talon, Dane, Slyix, or Aquila (by accident). So if I'm going to continue in this RP, then it will end up being a different character or two)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Talon avoided the explosion and waved to him as he left. Sticking up a middle finger with a lit blow torch sticking out with her left hand at the last second. "Glad to be rid of that annoyance, everyone else alright?" she asked.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:30 am

It was quite clear Dane couldn't avoid the explosion and was caught by it. And when the wormhole collapsed Slyix took one tug forward and fell over, flay on his face, flinging Aquila forward as he lost his balance, getting caught in the blast.
Aquila was on the ground near Talon, she then stood up and looked as Dane and Slyix got caught, she was relived to see that it wasn't a lethal bomb,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:52 am

(Is anyone going to post?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:56 am

(Dude, you're up, I removed Rowan from the RP from this point on, and CZ responded to that. It's your turn)

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:09 am

(I was the last to post though... I put that Slyix and Dane got caught in the blast and Aquila just barely escaped it due to Slyix losing his balance and accidentally flinging her across the room,)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:46 am

(Oh, then I got some stuff mixed up. Sorry. But still, I've got no character in the RP right now. And I doubt anyone really wants me bringing back Rowan.)

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:18 am

(Your correct, you bring him back this RP would be endless. I just have to wait for CZ to post.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:25 am

(I still intend to do stuff in this RP by the way, just not with Rowan. I just need to find an appropriate character for the situation.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:28 am

Talon looked around at everyone, looking to Dane. "Aw shit, is he alright?" she asked, offering to help Aquila up. But she got herself up so she was fine. With the enemy gone, she wasn't sure what was supposed to happen next. So she just leaned against the wall and looked at the others.

Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:43 am

"We will be fine. The bomb only parlayed us, it will on last a few hours." Dane said in a way that showed that he was paralyzed and in a bit of pain.

"I want to leave, " Aquila said, clinching her fists and walking towards the door, and taking a glance at Talon, such a glance that signaled that Aquila wanted her help to get her out of there, she then walked out the door.l, hoping Talon will follow.

"Hey!" Slyix shouted trying to move with no sucess. "Get back her! Since when were you such a grownup! You think your sooo mature now don't you! I SAID GET BACK HERE! GOD DAMN IT COME BACK! I'M NOT LOSING ANOTHER ONE! GET BACK! GET BACK! GET BACK!!!!!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Dane shouted, "She's gone, there is nothing you can do. You'll just have to try again once the federation gets a new station set up, if your allowed that is."

"GET BACK HERE! Please........." Slyix said, finally giving up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4