Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:27 am

Talon shrugs and keeps her claws out, messing with them a little. Leaving a little scratch mark in the table before retracting them. "Wasn't that in the mood for a fight anyway," she said with a shrug. She switched to some regular ol alcohol after her second drink of blue death, figuring she probably shouldn't push it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 am

"You threaten, or act like you're threatening one of my patrons again boy, and I will boot you from this bar so fast you'll be left with vertigo last week." The bar-tender tells the strange man (Obvious who he is, but I won't say it), who looks at him with a look that conveys all the fucks he gives about what this dude is saying that isn't "What are ya havin'" or "Here's your drink".

Ralia looks at this dude who just strolled into the bar like he owns the fuckin' world with annoyance beyond comprehension. In her honest opinion, this dude and everyone like him should go jump into a singularity made of dicks.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Talon shrugged. She was used to the guy's type, nearly the whole damn planet of Tawfret that wasn't with the Empire or the Sons was like this guy. They either got killed quickly or killed so many that nobody messed with them except the people who get killed quickly too. She didn't quite recognize him, just sipping more of her drink.

It was getting pretty warm in the room so she retracted a bunch of her suit, leaving shorts and the "boots" of it, with the open leather jacket covering her arms, shoulders, and enough of her breasts that they're not too visible. There were scales all along her body. Of course it was half that it was cool and half to get Rose's attention...

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 am

Rose's hot seeking eyes immediately snap to Talon's bared body as she retracts her suit down to the, ah..."Bare essentials", eyeing her up and down with an approving stare. "...A'right, a'right, you got it boss." the stranger finally says to the bartender, grabbing the drink in front of him and sipping from it, grimacing slightly from the taste and thinking "Ugh, what the hell is this, pig swill?", but otherwise keeping his cool, and simply making note not to ask for the bar-tender's suggestion next time. Enough is often more than enough in this kind of situation.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:06 pm

Someone wearing what resembled a black zero suit with several glowy blue high tech bits on it suddenly walked in from the front door, with short white hair and cyan eyes, looking around the room before plopping down at the table with everyone else. Riiiight next to Samus.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   

Back to top Go down

In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3