Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:27 am

Talon shrugs and keeps her claws out, messing with them a little. Leaving a little scratch mark in the table before retracting them. "Wasn't that in the mood for a fight anyway," she said with a shrug. She switched to some regular ol alcohol after her second drink of blue death, figuring she probably shouldn't push it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 am

"You threaten, or act like you're threatening one of my patrons again boy, and I will boot you from this bar so fast you'll be left with vertigo last week." The bar-tender tells the strange man (Obvious who he is, but I won't say it), who looks at him with a look that conveys all the fucks he gives about what this dude is saying that isn't "What are ya havin'" or "Here's your drink".

Ralia looks at this dude who just strolled into the bar like he owns the fuckin' world with annoyance beyond comprehension. In her honest opinion, this dude and everyone like him should go jump into a singularity made of dicks.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Talon shrugged. She was used to the guy's type, nearly the whole damn planet of Tawfret that wasn't with the Empire or the Sons was like this guy. They either got killed quickly or killed so many that nobody messed with them except the people who get killed quickly too. She didn't quite recognize him, just sipping more of her drink.

It was getting pretty warm in the room so she retracted a bunch of her suit, leaving shorts and the "boots" of it, with the open leather jacket covering her arms, shoulders, and enough of her breasts that they're not too visible. There were scales all along her body. Of course it was half that it was cool and half to get Rose's attention...

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 am

Rose's hot seeking eyes immediately snap to Talon's bared body as she retracts her suit down to the, ah..."Bare essentials", eyeing her up and down with an approving stare. "...A'right, a'right, you got it boss." the stranger finally says to the bartender, grabbing the drink in front of him and sipping from it, grimacing slightly from the taste and thinking "Ugh, what the hell is this, pig swill?", but otherwise keeping his cool, and simply making note not to ask for the bar-tender's suggestion next time. Enough is often more than enough in this kind of situation.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 5:06 pm

Someone wearing what resembled a black zero suit with several glowy blue high tech bits on it suddenly walked in from the front door, with short white hair and cyan eyes, looking around the room before plopping down at the table with everyone else. Riiiight next to Samus.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 10:52 pm

The front door opens and quietly closes, Hayden walks in, setting himself on a stool as a group of loud footsteps move past the door, angry voices shouting about a fugitive and traitor can be heard. He lets out an audible sigh, his heart racing as he realises he just passed the last stage of something very important "Hey, barman. Can I get something strong... Human strong." he passes the barman the price and then fifty percent more "Keep the extra." he pulls his rebreather down, pulling out a small towel, wiping sweat off his face as he begins to relax, looking around the bar not really paying attention to faces, but more to the aesthetics of the room "This is alot nicer than what I'm used to. Do you do food here too? Not all bars do, so I just wanted to ask instead if ordering some and looking like an idiot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 4:55 pm

(Since it's been like 2 years I'm just going to reintroduce characters like they haven't been here)
The bathroom door slammed open as someone walked through, stretching a little bit. She was a tan skinned woman with a white ponytail, with purple eyes with what seemed to be a slight glow to them. Wearing a black leather jacket and ripped jeans, along with some boots. The girl plopped down at the bar. "Get me something inhuman strong, that sounds fun," she said, then looked to the new guy. She didn't know the answer to his question, but probed the bar man's thoughts. "They do got food here," she said.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 9:25 pm

Hayden looked at the woman, shuffling a bit, not having taken into account that someone might speak to him. "Uh... Thanks." he mumbles out. Hayden looks back at the barman taking his drink "Can I just get a cheese and onion sandwich?" he starts to lightly sip on his drink (I haven't decided what it is.) and staring at the bar, not really sure if he should make small talk or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 am

Talon got a glass of something green. And almost looking like it was moving. She didn't care, she just downed it immediately. It was definitely strong. The room was shaking a bit to her, though she didn't get visibly effected to anyone else.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 11:27 pm

Hayden looks on and shudders as Talon drinks the moving liquid, he looks away feeling uneasy. He decides to just continue his drink and eat his sandwich, quietly munching away. He tries to read the labels of some of the drinks but doesn't understand the languages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)   In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a bar, on Daiban (an ACTUAL bar topic, YAY!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3