Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:32 am

((ADAM MALKOVICH YEAH!))

I've always wondered what food tastes like. Thoth continued to disregard the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

"Please, Samus... If I spat blood, you ship will get dirty!", Xanny said, his eyes squirming
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:08 am

"Do I look like I care?" Samus said dangerously, picking up a large spare part she had laying around, holding it like a bat.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Especially Bacon. Humans generally regard bacon as delicious
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 pm

"At least tell me why are you angry!", he said attempting to climb a wall, having forgotten he was not wearing his suit
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:56 pm

What I wouldn't give to taste some food....
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:13 pm

"I'm feeling a tad bit hungry right now..." Samus said off-topic, and came closer and closer to Xanny, but stopped for a moment, holding her head as if she had been spinning. "Whoa. Bad Metroid DNA-Integration side-effects."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 pm

((So, TL, are you now replacing your sis?))

Agent I-82B: Suspect Samus has been given a Metroid vaccine, race infamously known for consuming other creature! I am a Fleudian and, to extent, organic ergo, edible Shocked affraid !!!! A thing is being beaten the junk out of Samus (abeit is already VERY unpleasant) TWICE, but another is being digested!

Xanny yelled at Thoth: "Please, Aurora Unit, I know you don't care at all about my life, but can you tell to the AI of the ship.. ADAM, if I am not wrong, to prepare something to eat for Miss Aran!"

Last edited by Xantospoc on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 am

"Sure. Hey, Adam! Whip up some nice fried Xanny for Samus over here!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Shocked "Please, Thoth!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 pm

"Come on, Adam! Where's my Xanny-Calamari?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 pm

"I am not edible... I'm all bones!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 am

"That's what she said!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:05 am

"She who?", Xanny asked
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 am

Thoth took out a Xanny puppet. He imitated his voice. "Just kidding. I'm very meaty. Come get me, I'm delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:26 pm

"If you save me, I will tell you THE CODE!", Xanny said
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:23 am

"What code?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:27 am

"The Code you asked me earlier! -, he said - wanna know it!"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:33 am

((Note: Sometimes I forget that I'm logged in as my brother. D:<))
"Code?" Samus asked, still feeling the urge to feast upon Xanny's life force. "Code for what? New video game or something? And where the hell did you get a puppet that looks like Xanny, Thoth? Maybe I could get a Ridley one and do voodoo. Like poke out his eyes or something."

OOC: Like now. Sorry.

Last edited by Toon Link on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hey it aran logged in as Toon Link!)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 am

Xanny looked at Samus and repeated: "C'mon, Thoth, my life in exchange of the code I have... Sounds tempting, uh?"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:17 am

"Sure, what the hell." Thoth thought for a second, "I'll buy you the new Metroid game when it comes out if you spare Xanny!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 pm

" Rolling Eyes better than me dying..."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:13 am

"Which one?" Samus asked. "The new Metroid Prime Trilogy coming out in August this year with Metroid Prime 1,2,3 all together on the wii? Or Metroid: Other M which comes out at the end of next year?" She thought for a moment. "And its okay if I just beat the crap randomly as long as I don't kill him, right?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:16 am

"But what did I do of so wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:26 am

"Nothing something else hasn't, but you're just fun to beat up." Samus said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Arcterra :: Canon-
Jump to: