Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aran

Aran

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 am

"Other rumors?" Samus inquired. "What other rumors?" Samus was never really NEAR people to hear rumors, so this whole idea was fairly new to her. She wanted to hear what people THOUGHT she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 am

"Yeah. Almost everybody claims... that they... yeah... Everybody has lost credibility on that, really."

"And there are a ton of rumors. But what do you expect? People know your name. It's not as if people wouldn't be saying things about someone who's saved the galaxy nine times. ((I'm counting Other M, here))"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 pm

"Hmm. Nine Times. Not much... business has been slow lately. Bounty on my head, beating up the Space Pirates so they're not as active.. Speaking of bounty, you wouldn't be telling anyone, lets say the Federation for example, about my appearance here, would you Xanny?" Giving him the I''l-hunt-you-until-the-end-of-time look and cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:32 pm

"And of course, you know Shasta and I are on your side, right? We'd never tell."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm

At the sound of her knuckles cracking, Agent I-82B stood up and backed away.

"Miss Aran, I may be odd, but I'm not stupid: as you crushed me with my suit on, it is likely you can crush me right now. Fine, I won't tell anyone about this... but I still work for the Federation: next time I will fight against you, again and again...", he said.

Taking a sigh of relief, he continued: "Odd! Back on K-2L, you told me you were 'freezing your ass off', while you look perfectly fine on Arcterra.... I, instead, will most likely die of hypochondria!".

He then looked again cluelessly at Samus. He was in the skimpiest outfit he has ever been seen (a Zero Suit) along with a woman dressed exactly like him... did he have to do something? He was so unused to human relationship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Agent I-82B knew of some cameras on the sides of the visor of his suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Samus grinned. "I made a little change to my Zero-Suit. But as I can see by your shaking, you don't. Do you like tea?" She inquired, stretching her arms. Samus was actually pretty happy that Xanny wasn't looking at her like most men did when they saw her in her Zero-Suit. Stupid pervs.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Xanny bowed his head: "I rarely drink it, but I should stop with coffee...."

"*** Agent I-82B - a barista said - get out of here... At least of my cieling!!".
drunken bounce Need.... MORE.... Shocked drunken .... coffee.... bounce bounce ***

"Thank you, Miss Aran!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 am

"Food?... Darn it... No matter how good a robot's AI is, there's never really food. Can't relate here. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 am

"Ah, not your fault." She stood up, stretching. "I could really go for some tea right now." She turned on her comm. "Adam, bring the ship over please." She asked. In a few moments, her Gunship landed in the free space, opening up for Samus to walk in. "Hurry up, and don't touch anything."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Xanny soon followed Samus.

It was still puzzled of how, after that beatdown she had given him early, did not seem to mind at all his company. After all, he even told her that, despite her kindness, once he got his suit repaired, he had to chase after her .

"Must say I expected something more spartan from you, Miss Aran!", he commented on the inside, still avoiding to touch any machinery, as ordered by Samus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 pm

"Don't worry. She sees you as little threat." Thoth laughed a bit. "As long as you're not trying, I imagine she will enjoy your company." Thoth walked toward the ship.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:47 pm

"Sometimes is good to be insignificant", Xanny joked!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:48 pm

"True. It makes for a lot better show."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:50 pm

"Still, the Federation will rip me apart when it will know about this.... I mean, I have been missing for three hours", he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:52 pm

"Just say she creamed you and your savior Thoth came to help and that he deserves money."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:54 pm

"No, I can't! Samus swore to destroy me if I tell my superiors of her presence in Arcterra... and she's so far a greater danger than the Federation", Xanny said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:34 am

"Then just say that I beat the crap out of you on some other planet." She decided it would be best not to tell him that she was mostly staying on Aether with the Luminoth, as he would probably inform his superiors on that information later on.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 am

"Alinos is fine?", Agent I-82B asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 am

"Sure. Wow.. I haven't been there in AGES." Samus exclaimed, making herself a cup of tea. "Now I wonder where those Etcoons and Drachoras are. They like to hide from me all the time."

((Did i spell those right?))
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 am

((Close . They're Etecoons. You're implying they're on the ship, right?))

"I'm sure they're around here somewhere..."

In reality, they were hiding in a broken air duct that hadn't been used in ages. The Dachoras generally considered this a "nest."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 am

Xanny's eyes widened: "Animals are here pale !"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 am

Samus raised an eyebrow. "Have something against animals?" She inquired, looking around. "There's probably in one of the old air ducts. They love to hide in those." She opened a hatch and bent down, looking in. "Aha! Dachoras!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:32 am

"I admit, Miss Aran, I have lived for a long while in a suit... I'm looking at the world in a different point of view. Often, animals to me were either something to ignore or to defend from... But now, I can't act like this!", Xanny replied shrugging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 am

"I've lived most of my life in my suit, Xanny, but there's something that I have, taught to me by the Chozo, that you don't; a high regard for life. I don't just kill things because its my job, I do it because it threatens the life of the galaxy. Don't mistake me for a Federation dog Xanny. I only help the Federation because they are the lesser of two evils, and hold some respect for life." Samus said, beckoning for the Dachoras to come out. "Come on out little guys. We have guests."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 am

"They're the lesser of two evils most of the time. Occasionally the federation really does screw up worse than the pirates."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next