HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Sons of Harmony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:13 am

An idea I had for a group that could have some RPs put around them between Fusion and the Legacy Era.

The Sons of Harmony is a group of former Federation Scientists, Space Pirates, Workers on Argos, and former members of many other groups who have come together in search of their twisted version of a Perfect Society. They do horrible experiments in order to "Perfect" every part of Society. They do terrible genetic experiments, they experiment with replacing flesh with robotics, they learn various torture technics, and much More.

The Start is forgotten by Most in the Group, What is remembered is that the Original Members were gathered by Jacko, All were promised to be contributing towards the "Prefect Society"

Their Army Consists of anyone willing (or unwilling, but made willing via torture or robotics) to fight for this "Perfect Society", Robots make up the remaining Army.  The only way their Army stands out due to its random makeup, is that it's Soldiers usually have had atleast one experiment done on them, Robotic, Genetic, or Something else.

The Sons of Harmony base themselves from Glatdon. Which they were able to take over without much trouble and without being noticed due to Glatdon's lack of Technological development. Jacko said to his followers after they took over Glatdon, they will reveal themselves to the Universe when they are ready to fight the imperfects (Basically anyone against the Sons of Harmony) and start taking over other planets.

Punishment is handed out through Touture in the Sons of Harmony, as they all believe in order to be perfect, you must torture your imperfections so that they leave your body.

In case you don't want to read all that, in short, they are a bunch of Mad Scientists who made Powerful Weapons and are trying to take over the universe.

Last edited by trees sapling on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:38 pm

...So they're a bunch of Espera wannabes. I mean, those actions you described are Espera's whole MO (just that he does the mecha bits with willing volunteers, most often himself, and creates the genetic experiments from the building blocks that make up DNA and living bodies rather than working with a preexisting creature). I'd say the only thing he doesn't do is the torture part, but I'd honestly be lying, he's done a lot of torture in the past.

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:46 pm

I'm working out the dents with Pinkest Catgirl. This isnt the final Thing yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Oh, a joint project. Cool. By the by, I wasn't insulting it or anything earlier, that's just the first thing that came to mind. I think it's a really cool idea, I just couldn't NOT notice and bring up the (almost certainly coincidental, I'm not that conceited to think otherwise) similarities to a character of mine who does the same things.

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Well does your character do it with any regard to Morals or Life?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Their motives line up with the technology that Argos has(the planet being practically the go-to place for advanced cybernetics for people who aren't aligned with the Federation or Space Pirates). Maybe some of the scientists come from there too?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Made the first improvements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:29 pm

To your earlier question (which I didn't see, Pinkest's post caught my eye when I saw "New Post" and I thought that was the post in question), no, he has no morals or real regards to life. He's a psy...sociopath. He doesn't care about anyone else, and other people's morals mean nothing to him. To him, the "morals" that everyone always talks about are just a way to prevent advancement, and he refuses to not advance based on some idea of what is "Right" or "Wrong", especially if there is no real logical basis for said right and wrong. That being said, he doesn't go to the extent of actual evil. He does display some morality in his actions (such as the aforementioned "using only willing volunteers" or starting from the building blocks instead of live experimentation). But he obeys only his own rather loose moral code rather than worrying about what others want to think.

And with your "improvements", the similarities to Espera's situation grow. Though, he doesn't buffer his army with robots, nor does he torture the unwilling to make them willing. His army is made of creatures he makes in his labs, or allies of his who join him.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:40 pm

What would their home region be? Like planets and such, I feel like that's important knowledge for a relatively small sounding faction.
Like the Tawfretian Alliance sticks to the(creatively named) Tawfret system.
Does it have infiltrators in other factions(as some factions trying to create a "Perfect society" are known to have)?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm

...You know, I think this would be more of an organization than a faction. Mind if I move it to organizations?

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Go ahead and move it where it fits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:48 pm

And there we go.

trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:58 am

Added more info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:58 am

Wait, where did it go?...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:03 am

Okay, Readded the Info, not as detailed as originally because I had to rewrite it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sons of Harmony   

Back to top Go down

The Sons of Harmony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1