Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Jacko sat in his chair, He treated it like a throne, despite it being just a slightly better version of the Chairs everyone else was given in the Sons of Harmony. He watched as his Technology Experts edited his Announcement for the Universe, Ready to send it any minute. Any minute his "Perfection", as he believed, would be revealed to the Universe and his plans to spread it. It almost made him giddy like a little school Girl. He did his best not to laugh like a madman until it was sent. That was the perfect time for laughing to him.

A modified Federation ship floats somewhere in Space. In it, Aquila screams herself awake. It had been nearly 5 years since she escaped from the Federation. She had come far, she had learned to fight and while she was still Naive and Curious, she could survive by herself. Though the events that led up to her escape, and the horrors of the experiments that led to her creation... They both haunt her dreams every Night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Espera sits on his throne at the helm of his flagship, the E.S.S Niflheim, watching a video obviously recorded by a madman with too much time on his hands. Much like the madman with too much time on his hands WATCHING said video. "Glatdon, eh? This could get...annoying. *Sigh* I'd best go deal with this." he mutters to himself. Nowadays he has begun to trade out his old "Armored all the time" look for a more casual appearance, wearing armored pants and boots that were a part of his undersuit, and a white tank-top. He had also grown his hair out some time ago, and now it was starting to change color on him. It used to be a type of brown, but nowadays it was darkening to an almost pitch black color. "Hel, send a message to my forces, I want them on standby, ready to warp in at a moments notice should I call for them." Espera says to the AI keeping the Niflheim up and running "Alright my lord, but why?" Hel's electronic voice chimes "I'm going on something of a crusade, Hel. I want there to be backup in case I end up needing it." he responds. "Oh, I doubt that could happen." Hel retorts. "I don't. Never underestimate the enemy if you can help it Hel. Even when all signs point to weakness, expect unforeseen strength to burst out and grab your throat with killing intent, or one day EXACTLY that will happen." "...Sending orders now, my lord." "Good."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Talon Locke's ship, the Molgeus, was floating in space somewhere, with her just sorta laying down on her bed in her quarters, her brain linked to the ship wirelessly to constantly have information going down her HUD, just making sure the ship isn't falling apart or anything. She hasn't had an assignment in a good few days, so she was just kinda bored and thinking about what to do. Maybe go back to Argos and pick up a cute girl or something.

Just then, a video came up on the video terminal in her bedroom, with her sitting up and watching it. "That...Doesn't sound very good, sounds like I'll be getting a call from the Feds in a few-" and get a call she did, telling her what she had to do. She stood up from her bed, got herself dressed and walked over to the cockpit, linking herself in and preparing to warp to wherever she needed to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Aquila got up, unable to go back to sleep. She started to prepare some Tea and when a Message popped up "Huh?... A message?....." She muttered Curious about it. She put the tea cup down and watched it in horror. She then set her ship in the direction of the Planet these Crazies said there were on. She and to do something about rhis.

Jacko laughed and laughed in his "Throne", he felt so good, So powerful. His legs were kicking with his mad laugh.

"Lord.." A man comes up, Half his body was robotic. "Should we prepare for any attacks?"

"Where the surprise if your ready for it!?" Jacko says "Make sure NO ONE is ready! Give everyone the day off until someone attacks! We ought to have fun!"

"But Sir.."

"Do you question my perfection!?" Jacko shouts

"NO!" The man stands up straight "I wasnt questioning! I...um... Have Good news! One of those old Phazon Canon that we stole still works!"

"Great!" Jacko smiles returning to his happy mood "Add it to the rest of the planetary defense Systems!" He laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:57 pm

(He really is fucking crazy. Espera at least has control over his mental faculties, this guy is just plain bonkers nutzo.)
"Hel, prepare for dimensional breach." "Yes lord." 'PREPARING FOR DIMENSIONAL BREACH. ALL HANDS TO STATIONS.' the warning klaxon sounds throughout the ship, alerting a non-existent crew to prepare. "One day I'll have to update your sense of humor Hel." Espera comments. "My lord...You are the only active sentient on the ship, and I AM the ship. Given that you gave the order to breach, and I have to carry it out, saying "Prepare" doesn't make much sense." Hel says, sounding oh, so reasonable (in that way that some women just have.) "What else can I do but make a little joke?" she asks innocently. Espera's head is in his hands, with his elbows resting on his legs as he sits on his throne. "Dimensional breach in 3...2...1. Dimensional breach successful, current location...4.3 Astronomical Units from planet Glatdon. Signs indicate the presence of phazon weaponry on the surface. What should I do my lord?" "Give me a canister of Ragnarok. I'll unleash a plague the likes of which these poor bastards have never seen. We'll see how much they like gene splicing and mecha bits after I show up with him." "You refer to...RagnarokorangaR then? Not just Ragnarok?" "Yes Hel. I'll show them...Hell." Espera begins laughing out loud, something he doesn't do often anymore. "Get my fighter ready, I'm going down to the planet as soon as I have him in hand." "Yes lord." Espera stands up from his throne and walks away, going towards the docking bay for his personal fighter.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Talon warped her ship towards the planet, as it turns out she was actually relatively nearby it only took a couple minutes. She stood up from her chair, keeping a wireless link to her ship, keeping a close eye(or at least as close as she can keep) on the other ship in the area. She walked over to the armory, stripping her clothes off, putting her suit on, and storing a few weapons digitally, taking the energy rifle and a couple of her pistols. Along with a good amount of grenades.

She proceeded to fly her ship towards the planet, scanning for any ground-to-space defenses before she had any intention of flying in.
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:08 am

Any scans of the planet would reveal hundreds of Anti-Space Craft Systems, Some Falling apart, and some that are top of the line.

"My Lord... we have detected several ships within the Area and they are getting closer. It seems they are comming towards us." A man tells Jacko.

"WHAT!? Get everyone in position! Get the defense systems online!" Jacko shouts

Everyone rushes out of their breaks to do as commanded, getting prepared for if one of the ships

Aquila Flys into the area, surprised to see other ships. "Are these their ships?..." She mutters to herself as she slowly Flys in closure. She flashes her vision to let her see life force to try and guess who is on board the ships and how many.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:19 am

Espera has (by now) boarded his gunship (Custom Hunter-class, self made) and is on his way to the planet "below" at high speeds (9.3 million miles per minute, ETA 43 minutes from launch). Stored safely way, he has a canister filled to the brim with an alternatingly black and red, and whitish ooze, a more intelligent form of Ragnarok that approaches full sentience, which he often refers to as "RagnarokorangaR". Any scans on his ship that could reveal Bio-energy would show something similar to -yet monstrously different from- the X, and one sentient similar to a metroid.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:33 am

Talon Locke's ship would radiate very, very faint life-signs. Really only slight brain activity, with the rest of her body being synthetic and all. She flew towards the planet, trying to go for the areas with more worn down defense systems, flying in extremely fast. Setting the ship to autopilot, she walked towards the landing ramp, lowering it with her gravity boots being the only thing holding her to it at such high speeds. She did a flip off of it once she could actually see ground, using a function in her body that absorbed the impact, leaving a small crater but leaving her unharmed, her ship going back towards orbit. Standing up, she dusted herself off and looked around the area, seeing where she should go next.
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:40 am

"What?... X...Metroid...And...Something?" Aquila mutters confused..."Please don't be those wackos robots as the crews of thoder ships" She then starts to fly towards the planet

"My Lord, A ship has landed" Someone informs Jacko

"Send the Army there! Fetch me my electric sword and Plasma rifle!" Jacko commands standing up "We got some new recruits I believe."

Around two dozen Robots rush over to Talon's Location along with a dozen freaks they called soldiers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:31 am

"Shit. And here I was hoping to have a leisurely little fly down to the planet before bombing it with you. Guess I lost my chance there. *Sigh* Oh well. Guess I better punch it!" Espera says to himself (and Ragnarok), pressing one of the many buttons on the command console to his ship, before sending an electrical signal through his tentacles (which are jacked directly into the ship, giving him command over it only one step removed from his body, as well as making it impossible for anyone else to pilot this ship) and stepping up to warp speed and blazing forward down to the planet's surface. When entering the atmosphere, Espera stands up from his seat in the cockpit, walks back to grab the container of deadly mutagenic ooze, and then opens a hatch on the bottom of the ship while commanding it to level out and prepare to leave the atmosphere once he was out of the ship and a few hundred feet down. "Well Raggy, let's go." He says, looking to the canister under his left arm. He then hops easily through the circular opening in the bottom of his ship and begins falling to the surface (He retains his upright position, as well as a mostly straight body through the entire process), before long, he spreads his legs slightly, adjusts his position so he's facing the planet (face first), and begins flying through the air ten times faster than he can fall on his own. By the time he reaches the surface, he's going fast enough to have ripped up his shirt (showing off his hard won abs and other musculature) and create a crater on the ground when he rights his position and lands. Luckily, his boots have kinetic dampeners, preventing him from suffering any real damage. "Alright then. Where to from here?"

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:59 am

Talon detected lifesigns coming her way, materializing two pistols, one in each hand. She set them to armor piercing rounds just in-case, getting prepared to fight a good amount of enemies. She also let her drone out, linking to it and letting it fly ahead to get a good look at them, cloaking it and flying it low enough to not get shot down by anti air defenses.
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 am

Aquila lands on the Surface and jumps out of her ship. She then flashes her vision to see the same lifeforms as on the ships, along with around 12 People Marching towards them. There was also a jumbled mess walking towards them too, As soon as she saw it her vision went back to normal as it gave her a headache "Ah..." She grabs her head "What is that?...."

She then starts walking towards the point that everything seems to be heading toward.

Jacko walked through the halls laughing, stoking his electric sword "Such a same I just cleaned you this morning, lets both hope that 36 Army men are enough and i don't have to call for the rest of them"
The robotic and freak Army walk outside and as soon as they got close enough, they started to open fire on Talon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:44 am

Espera looks forward, focusing his bio-vision on a large group moving towards a small target seemingly surrounded by electronics. "Alright, seems good enough to start with." he says to himself, getting into starting position before taking off at high speeds using his speed booster. In less than a minute, he has arrived at the source of the small bio-sign, and sees what looks to be a normal human woman. "...Cyborg, zombie, or Misc?" he asks her.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:07 am

Talon activated her Overdrive mode, the shots from the enemies slowing to a point where they can reasonably be dodged from her perspective. She avoided several shots and fired countershots, placing the gun point blank at a robot soldier's head before pulling the trigger, kicking him towards his allies before aiming the guns at two of them and opening fire. "Cyborg, if it's really that important," she said.
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:12 am

Aquila reaches the area and watches from a rocky ledge above.

The robots start to fire Plasma shots at the two targets they have as Jacko walks out onto a sort of Balcony nearby "Hello Visitors! Sorry for the attack! WE attack everyone! If you survive! Then you can have the honor of joining the Perfect Sons of Harmony!" He laughs down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:21 am

"Actually, to me, it really does." Espera replies, forming a glowing blue ball of energy in his hand, pulling back, then throwing it at the attacking soldiers "Get out of the way kid!" He yells before the ball impacts a soldier and erupts into hundreds of missiles spraying out in a buckshot spray over a wide area, and leaving the initially impacted soldier sans his upper body, leading to a massive area explosion that would easily take out the remaining soldiers (and likely anyone unlucky enough to get caught in the crossfire).

"Sorry, not interested in joining an idiot like yourself. I prefer to rule than be ruled." Espera responds to the madman on the balcony.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:51 am

Talon jumps backwards to avoid the explosion, looking up at Jacko. "I'll stick to taking jobs from slightly less crazy idiots, thanks," she said, grabbing one of the cyborg soldiers with her grapple beam, pulling it into her hand head-first and slamming them into the ground. She internally questioned why these people would automatically go for attack if they were trying to recruit.
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:47 pm

"Not warmed up yet I see. Well EVERYONE want to join eventually. The only ones to no join are the ones who died in the process" Jacko says. "Why don't we start by grouping you all together" He then raises his Plasma rifle and shoots at the cliff Aquila is sitting on. It crumbles and she falls down shouting jibberish as she tries to grab something, despite there being nothing to grab.

"Well IF you live I'll see you three inside!" Jacko says as he skips inside. Once he is inside, dozens more of his army begin to March outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:01 pm

"I'll admit, we're actually pretty similar you raving lunatic. But there is one thing about me that makes it so you should be afraid of me, and makes it so I have no reason to fear you." Espera says while looking up at the man on the balcony as he walks away. He then quickly thrusts out one of his tentacles to catch the girl falling from the cliff, widening it and fluffing it up with air as it gets closer to her to provide a softer landing (whether she falls on to it like planned or not. Well...). After she is safely on her feet, he retracts his tentacle to be close to his body, while sprouting the other seven and putting an arm out in front of the cyborg woman in a "Let me deal with this" sign, before he suddenly shoots his tentacles out at extreme speeds, embedding them into the soldiers one after another, piercing through as many as necessary to hit all of them with only eight tentacles, and then proceeding to rapidly drain them of all bio-energy (and rip apart any robotics/robots). It's over in a matter of seconds, and all that's left is piles of dust and mechanical parts when he removes his tentacles and retracts them back to his body. He turns around and looks at the two girls standing (somewhat) nearby, and says "Well then...what are your names?"

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:17 pm

"Talon Locke," Talon said with a shrug, looking over to the other woman. Clearly looking her over a little before looking to her weapons, checking her ammo counters. She ejected the mags, letting them convert to energy like her weapons tend to do before reloading them. "Who are you two?" she asked, turning her head toward the body of a cyborg and scanning him before scanning one of the gene mutants.
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Aquila holds up her Power Beam Pistol to be extra Causious after being helped to the ground. "I'm Aquila...." She says, before turning to Espera "Who the hell are you and why do you have an X on you?" She says sternly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Espera does a quick double take when the girl who identifies herself as "Aquila" asks him why he has an "X" on him. He then smiles at her (more of a 65%grin, 35% smirk) and replies "I don't. Would you like to see my monster though?"
He directs a telepathic message to both of them with just one sentence of content "I am Emperor Espera Nota."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Talon raised an eyebrow. "Emperor? That a self proclaimed title?" she asked, still messing with her gun a bit. Sort of a habit when she wasn't moving. She scanned the guy's body to see what Aquila was talking about, checking her HUD a bit to keep track of her ship. It seemed to be completely fine. Her drone flew back to her, sitting on her shoulder like some kind of robot parrot.
Back to top Go down
trees sapling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Aquila shakes her head, the telepathic message giving her goosebumps. "Monster? I don't care about your monster. I can see the life force of the X on you. I'd be a fool to not be able to see my natural prey. I have read how dangerous they are, It's not smart to mess with them" Aquila responds, wanting to trust her natural abilities over the word of some random person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)   

Back to top Go down

Introducing! The Sons of Harmony (Post-Escape From the Federation, Pre- Pre-Legacy Era)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next