Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Slyix Vs. Espera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 6:26 am

Espera dodges to the side again, pulling bunches of tentacles together and forming large weapons (like drills, giant spears, and various other such implements), some of which he launches out of his body, others he attacks directly with. In the midst of this barrage of attacks, Espera drops back down to the ground, hold his arms to the sides palm up, and begins forming large phazon crystals in each hand, the crystals glowing from something else inside of them. When he finishes charging his attack, he whips the two spheres of death at Slyix while yelling out "ZWEIHAMMER!" Either after hitting Slyix (or some random object in their trajectory), the spheres explode into a buckshot of hundreds of glowing blue shapes (that anyone who played/lived through the prime series could identify as 1/H/2 energy/plasma missiles), which explode on impact and (would) leave a wide spread of destruction across the area.
(This is an OLD power of his, from when I first came up with the idea of him getting "Infected" and turning monstrous. If you go onto the TF forum and look at the Espera over there, you could see that Einhammer and Zweihammer existed years ago, and if we keep the timelines roughly the same scale, then Espera would have gained this ability shortly after his infection with Ragnarok, roughly seven years prior to this RP in game.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Slyix dodges, but gets barely hit by the resulting explosions, draining large amounts of Energy from his suit "Alright, You don't like fist fights, then we won't fist fight" Slyix shouts with anger as he fires a missile at Espera
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 2:03 pm

"I never actually said fist fight. I said "whatever pleases you", but you didn't actually respond. All you said was that IF we went fisticuffs, you'd be wearing metal over your hands." Espera comments, dodging the missile readily, retorting with a bout of phazon plasma launched from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Slyix dodge rolled to the side before starting to charge a seeker missile.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Espera rushes at Slyix, performing the same maneuver as before (Zeta rush+speed booster), only instead of directing himself aside to avoid Slyix, he aims directly at his target this time, while shielding his body with his right arm to form a battering ram effect.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Slyix dodges to the side and begins to lock the seeker missiles onto Espera. "Well this is getting repetitive. Your Immune to all of my attacks and I can dodge all of your's"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 am

"You have a fair point. Let's try something different then, shall we?" he says, then launches an extra wide plasma attack from his mouth at Slyix. As he is doing this, his back is bending outwards, splitting from head to tail, and finally, Espera himself emerges from the omega body, bursting from its back like some kind of backwards chestburster. He places each arm on either side of the expended carapace and pulls his legs out of what was his body, all the while, the Ragnarok coating it is fading away, until he is fully removed from the omega body, and it drops to the ground with him standing on top of it. "Alright. Let's try guns then." Espera says, materializing a small handgun, different in appearance from the one he had shot the power-bombs with earlier. He then pulls his right hand back, thrusts it forward, and from his palm shoots the electrical arcs that phazon metroids are so famous for, plotting out potential pathways for Slyix to dodge, and then firing a single shot from his gun along the path Slyix takes, almost guaranteed to hit, with no ability to see the shot coming.
(I'll explain what gun it is if it hits)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:08 am

Slyix puts his arms up as the Plasma Wave drains a good amount of energy. Seeing the blasts coming, and expecting Espera to try and counter his dodge, since he has done it so much and pointed it out. He morphs and boast balls out of the way of the Arching shot. Whether Espera hits or not, depends on how fast he reacts, though he has a pretty big target because of the Space pirates size flaw in Slyix's morph ball.

(I never addressed it's actual size, I just said it was bigger than the Chozo's. It's like 3 - 4 Times Bigger.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:33 am

(But wouldn't a ball 3-4x the size of the morph ball be BIGGER than the person themself? That's actually a rhetorical question, because the answer is actually yes, seeing as the morph-ball mode is a little under/over 1/2 the height of Samus, you'd actually be around DOUBLING your size and then making it spherical. Slyix is freaking HUGE!)

Espera sees Slyix morph into an enormous sphere, drops his gun (which dematerializes before hitting the ground), clutches both arms around his waist, and begins laughing hysterically at the comically oversized morph-ball, and the mental image of Slyix running in a giant hamster ball that pops unbidden into his mind. "You look absolutely fucking ridiculous!" He exclaims, still laughing uncontrollably, "You're like a hamster in its ball in there, right? That's freakin' hysterical!!" he yells out between bouts of laughter.

Last edited by Sivus Grahn on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 3:05 pm

(I just Googled some more, I was using inaccurate numbers for Samus's Morph ball size. Its Size according to Metroid Prime is 1 meter in Diameter, so 1.5 - 2 times the Size would be a better Size. And I believed the small numbers that were wrong because how small the Morph ball compares to Samus in the Prime games. Its like 1/4 her height in that Game)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 3:17 pm

(You know what Screw numbers, let's back up. I found a photo of Samus standing next to her morph ball, I just photoshopped it to also include the Size of Slyix's Space Pirate Morph ball. I'll post it as soon I remember how.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:25 am

(Okay, on the fourth little collection above the text box you type in, two and three things to the left of the big "youtube" button, there are two buttons, the lefter one is "Host an Image" which lets you put images from your computer or websites onto here by providing a link you can use for the button next to it "Insert Image". It shouldn't be too difficult to make it work knowing those two things.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:34 pm

(It's not working. Maybe because I am still on Mobile. (If only I could settle for a cheap laptop and not have to save up for a Gaming PC, I'd be fun. But I know if I did that, I would try to game on the laptop and get Angery.))
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:36 pm

(You edited a photo on a phone? Damn man, that's GOTTA take serious dedication)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:39 pm

(But, all that being said, I still think my previous post would be pretty fitting with an over 6 foot morphball)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:43 pm

(Let's through out my terrible math (Which hurts me to say) and stick to the, it's bigger than samus's, for now. That way we can assume it's a reasonable size. But it's bigger than Samus's is coming from Prime Morph ball size FYI.

And yeah, I got pretty skilled with a phone due to my lack of a computer for the past year and a half.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Espera notices Slyix transform into a sphere immediately, thinking to himself "Huh, so they managed to make a morph-ball module. Bit big though.", though even in his mind, "they" is a nebulous concept. He adjusts for the increased speed of the spherical form and boosting action and fires his gun at the new target point.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:09 pm

The gun shot hits the ground near Slyix, missing by just a little bit. if it had any after effects they would surely make contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:17 pm

"*Tch* Never actually gotten to see this one in action, damn." Espera says, clearly no more than mildly annoyed that he missed. Seeming to care more about what might have happened had the shot landed than any kind of usage to deal a blow or anything. What the hell kinda gun was he firing? The handgun, no more than a small pistol really, dematerializes and is replaced with a large rifle. Oddly, the barrel is much wider and longer than normal combat rifles (from this age), but looks nothing like anything that Slyix is likely to have seen in his time with either the Federation or the Pirates. He levels the rifle at Slyix and presses a button on the back of the handle, which causes the three small protrusions on the muzzle to produce triangulation targeting lights (Used to accurately show EXACTLY where the shot will land if nothing moves, basically tilted laser sights that adjust angle based on distance to impact point to always be accurate). To Slyix, Espera points the long tube at him, moves his finger slightly, and a red dot appears on his body.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Slyix quickly boasts towards him before planting a power bomb. Not caring about the Laser sight on him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:56 pm

Espera jumps into the air, still keeping his aim directly on Slyix as his weapon charges up for its shot. While in the air, he activates his speed booster module to accelerate his ascension as he flies up continually, making sure he gets out of the blast radius of his Devastation Launcher (his most powerful weapon on an instantaneous damage per-shot basis, though the combined "hand cannon" Cannon does more damage over the period of attack).
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 am

Slyix unmorphs as the power bomb explodes and spreads it's destructive heat wave. He pointed up and began to shoot his beam weapon as fast as it would allow at Espera.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 2:22 am

Espera blocks the beam shots by intercepting them with his tentacles just prior to the moment of impact, still keeping his aim on Slyix as his weapon continues to charge its destructive payload. "Sorry about this kid! You're the one who started using actual weapons! Not that I blame you, but I did warn ya that I'm an atom bomb with a gun in hand, remember?!" Espera yells down, the charging process nearly complete.
(Go read the Character Regi for Espera (V2) to understand what weapon he is using. It's listed under "Equipment", and replaces the original regi's "High Missile Launcher")
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:50 am

(The Bio is just a wall of text. I looked for the past few minutes and can't find it.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:22 am

(Excerpt (I think I'm using that right) from the bio:
*Devastation Launcher: a rifle with a much larger than normal barrel, has three "extensions" on the very end of the barrel, these produce targeting lasers. This rifle-like gun is essentially Espera's most powerful per-shot weapon, when presented to him before his mission aboard the Zeltzegua Orbital-Station (the primary location of "Darkened World") it had been reduced from its original power due to the need to refrain from causing undue destruction or potentially injuring himself or his allies in the midst of combat, but was kept at all due to the probability of requiring a high power weapon in such a dangerous situation. Now, after being restored to its original power and purpose, this gun fires large projectiles that are roughly missile shaped and tipped in such a way as to provide them with high penetrative power, have a delay timer which makes them take roughly 10 seconds to detonate after impact to give them time to basically burrow in to whatever target they're being fired at, and have enough explosive force to split a Federation or Space Pirate "Dreadnought" class warship in two. This weapon's true purpose is as a personal-use anti-warship cannon. He only uses it against infantry in the most dire of circumstances.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slyix Vs. Espera   Slyix Vs. Espera - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slyix Vs. Espera
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next