Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Project: Evelyn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C0nn0r

C0nn0r

Project: Evelyn  Empty
PostSubject: Project: Evelyn    Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 1:25 am

Player ID: C0nn0r
Out of Character Information
Name: Leon Bell Decker
Alias: Evelyn
Species: Human (Cyborg)
Age: True Age (17), Physical Age (26) as of Metroid: Other M
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 147 lbs[/b][/b]

Appearance:
Project: Evelyn  1tqOqgv
Before his transformation into a cyborg, Leon was for all intents and purposes, a normal human being. He was a bit tall for his age, only standing at 5 feet and 10 inches. He weighed around 145 lbs and his body was toned from an extensive Spartan like training regimen. He had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that was cut in a style that looked like it came straight from the 90's on the old Earth calander. His complexion was of a light tan and he had several scars from accidents.

After he was kidnapped by the Galactic Federation and turned into a cyborg, Leon underwent a complete makeover. The new body was that of a young human woman in her mid twenties, and it was shorter too. His new body's complexion was pale and had amber eyes. The hair style had been cropped into a spiky crop which just reached his shoulders. Its color was a subtle mix of red and black, with medium brown eyebrows. The red appears to be "pop-ish," and flashy, due to the neon color. The body was skinnier, more "leggier" then he was used to, as well as having a modest bust.

Personality:

Strengths:
  • Enhanced Conditioning
  • Advanced Combat Training
Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Project: Evelyn    Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 7:00 am

Seems good so far, I should say we do have a template under the rules-character rules thing if you want to use it, but if not it's cool.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Project: Evelyn    Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 12:49 pm

If there's a bunch of cybernetics in her [his] body, why is s/he less weighty than when s/he was a normal human?
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Project: Evelyn    Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 1:26 pm

It looks like they got slightly heavier after getting turned into a cyborg actually. I read it as like a total body replacement brain transfer thing rather than cybernetic additions. At least I think that's what he was going for?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Project: Evelyn    Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Okay, yeah, weighed 145 originally, read it as 150 somethin' (dyslexia sucks), but a cybernetic body would NOT weigh only 2 pounds more than a flesh and blood body. With cybernetic implants, you would be adding the weight of all the pieces, and for a complete transformation like that, you'd need a lot of pieces. A fully cybernetic body would be even MORE weighty than the huge number of implants that would go along with the fem-trans. All in all, Leon up there would be looking at a new weight of no less than, I'd say, 1,500 pounds, probably more than a ton to multiple tons depending on how cybernetic he got. Being made of out metal makes you really freaking heavy after all.

EDIT: So, looking back, I've realized that it may seem like I dislike the character, or that I'm just trying to s#!t all over it, but I'm really not. I'm just a stickler for details when it comes to robots and the like...okay, more like just a stickler for details with anything sci-fi or magical really. I think the underlying concept of this character is fine, my only gripe that isn't weight related is that the character basically only IS the underlying concept right now, it's just not finished, so I can't really make any judgement elsewise.

EDIT: In short: I'm a nitpicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: Evelyn    Project: Evelyn  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project: Evelyn
Page 1 of 1