HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:36 pm

Hayden jumps in his seat and looks over his shoulder "Yeah, yeah! I'm fine. But... You might be right." he pulls all the data he's gathered onto a standard memory card "Plug this into her, and it should upload the info to her database, now I just gotta fix Lexi's arm. Then I can rest I guess." he sighs, rubbing his eyes, feeling guilty about needing tp rest in a bad situation.

He stands up, heading out the door to find Lexi and repair her arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:43 pm

Lexi came up with her severed arm in her not severed hand. She was much more able to walk than she was before. Talon walked up to her and plugged the memory card into her. "Hey man rest if you need to, they're not really going anywhere, especially with the stasis pods working," Talon said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:54 pm

"Hey buddy, I need a little help. I'm so tired.." his suit begins to arc with electricity and the AI in his suit shocks him lightly, waking him up for a few minute. He takes the arm, studying its components and repairing damage to the hydraulics, and wiring. "Lexi, hold still." he starts fixing the wiring for the arm to the body, he then pushes it back into place, Hayden takes a moment, flexing the arm and testing Lexi's grip. "Alright... The shock's wearing off. I'm gonna go lie down.." he gently pats Lexi's shoulder "Let me know if you have any issues." Hayden walked back into the med bay, laying on a bed, closing his eyes. "Thanks for letting me stay, lady. Haven't been around people who didn't shoot at me in a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:28 am

Talon smiled playfully towards him. "Technically, I didn't let you on without shooting at you, just the gun didn't work," she said as Lexi started to move towards the stasis pods, pulling the doctor out and bringing him over to the medbay. She attached him to life support and started to get to work.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:32 am

Hayden gives Talon a thumbs up, not quite sleeping, but drifting in and out of consciousness, hearing the noises of the machines echo in his mind, hoping everything goes to plan, and the doctor survives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:53 am

Hours passed while Lexi was operating on the space pirate. Talon was laying on the bed in her room, idly playing some kind of game to pass the time before falling asleep for a few hours. Eventually, the operation was done, though Grieger still had to stay unconscious for a while to recover. His left arm and right leg were replaced with cybernetics fitting for a space pirate, as was his left eye and the entire right half of his face.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 1:13 am

Hayden hears a blood curdling scream, sitting bolt upright, looking around, breathing heavily. He lets out a sigh pf relief "Just in my head... Thank fuck." he gets up off the bed, reasonably rested, and stands by the space pirates bed, looking at Lexi "How is he? Will he live?" he takes his gloves off, pulls the bandages off, his hands completely healed minus a little scarring. "Hm, that guys injection works magic.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 3:17 am

Lexi nodded slowly. "He's fine...Probably. He's breathing, at least," she said.
The door slid open and Talon walked in, stretching a little. "He seems fine to me, hell he's probably gonna be happy to see how cyber'd up he is. Guy was always trying to push robo-replacements for basically everything. He tried to get me to let him put cyborg lungs in me when I coughed one time."

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 3:39 am

Hayden cocked his head at Talon "A cybernetics nerd... Hm, that's a pretty decent skill set." he looked over the cybernetics, scanning for any irregularities, finding none, he nods at Lexi "Nicely done. There should be no issues with the implants." Hayden took a step back and tugs an untouched nutrient block from his pocket, unwrapping it and biting into it, thinking to himself about what to do next. He decides to leave the med bay and head to the bridge, having not checked before hand.

Hayden's AI tries to interact with Lexi with without jumping into her vody, by jumping into the ships systems and bouncing around in the nearest control panels display.

Hayden reaches the bridge to find that it's completely decimated, chairs with people in them crushed into the floor, gore and viscera in the ceiling, he pulls his his mask up and his visor down, the smell being unbearable for him "What the fu-..." he lets out sigh of disappointment at all this wasted life and checks every corpses vitals just in case. No survivors. Hayden turns around and leaves, locking the doors behind him. "That... That's not going to be just a patch job. That needs replacement parts. More than my ship has onboard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 4:09 am

Talon absolutely hates the fact that she's gotten used to the smell of rotting corpses in her ship. She simply wasn't sure what to do with them, she didn't want to toss them out the airlock or burn them and there definitely wasn't the materials to do a mass space burial. "Fucking hell, I'm still not used to seeing the bridge like this," she said, looking around. Following behind when he left the room. She heard some sort of banging noise above, but was pretty sure that was just debris colliding with the ship.

Lexi seemed less irritated with the other AI than Fixer did. "Hi," she said to it, waving with her robot's arm.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 am

Hayden stops in his track, turning around and reopening the bridge door, looking out, knowing fine well, that's not debris. "What the hell? He looks out, squinting since all the lights are gone on the bridge.

The AI bounces up and down, then stops, manifesting a small hand and waving back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 6:01 am

Talon turned around and looked. He seemed to know something. "What's going o-" was what she said before she was cut off by a loud crash. The viewing window of the bridge was suddenly punched straight through, made of a material designed to block asteroids and even weapons. A massive robot crashed through and landed straight on the ground, leaving a dent in the floor as nearly everything that wasn't bolted to the ground was pulled through the hole it left. It wordlessly stared the two down before it slowly started walking towards them, the gravity boots visibly glowing on its feet as its loud footsteps could be felt in the floor.

Talon was holding her ground using her powers to adjust her gravity, and motioned for Lexi and Fixer to run. Which they sure as hell did. "We running or fighting? Answer quick because there's not a long window for shutting the door off from everyone else," she said, the suit she was wearing under her clothes bringing up a breath mask and goggles for her.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 6:21 am

Hayden without saying a word shoved Talon out of the room, locking the door down, and turning his mag lock off, flying into the vacuum of space. As Hayden flies past the robot, he pulls his weapon out, unloading a volley of high velocity rounds. He pulls his visor down, sealing his suit and grapples onto the upper hull of the ship. He opens a link with his AI "Hey, buddy, one of the bots that attacked these guys is still active. Get to our ship and get the Bulwark ready just incase." the AI panics, instantly vanishing fron the console infront of Lexi, and hopping into the Breakneck. The Killbot climbed out after Hayden, he immediately pulls an ice grenade from his belt, pulling the pin and sending it at the bot, as the grenade goes off, Hayden grapples a piece of floating debris, dragging it towards him then spinning, launching it at the bot. Unfortunately, the attack bounces off, cutting into the bots armour, but not penetrating. "Shit."

After a few minutes of dodging the juggernaut of a machine, Hayden links to the Elexia's comms "Sorry about that, I was trying to buy you time. You guys smashed one of these up." Hayden's breathing is heavy, as the occasional slam can be heard from the bot punching as if to crush him into the hull. He slides under the bot as it misses him, jumping onto its back, trying to cut into its armour. The plasma cutter gets through, but Hayden is thrown off, and bounced off the hull, floating towards the Breakneck, coughing, winded by the impact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 8:19 am

Talon responded to the comms. "Krogg crippled one with some really heavy artillery that blew a hole through the ship, and it still wasn't enough to take it out. Though you're out in space, that gives me an idea. Maybe instead of trying to destroy it, toss it off the ship?" she suggested. Either some poor fuck somewhere else would have to deal with it, or it'd be the universe's most dickish meteor and burn up when it enters a planet's atmosphere. Though they did seem pretty particularly programmed to come after them. One of the bastards was even able to follow her into the void.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 9:11 am

Hayden lets out an agonised groan "Ugh... Heavy artillery huh?.." He taps a command into his wrist display, righting himself as the top of the bay of the Breakneck, the modified Bulwark flying out, opening its cockpit, and catching Hayden out of the vacuum, the cockpit closes and Hayden takes control, and fires himself at the killbot.

When Hayden makes impact, the force shakes the ship, as Hayden drags the bot off the hull, dragging it along the side of the hull, cracking a few windows. He revs up his mining drill, scanning the bots body for a memory bank. He finds it, drilling through the armour, and ripping the component out, slamming the exosuits fist into the bots head then slamming it into a large chunk of debris, swapping his weapon arm into its original heavy duty blaster cannon mode, opening fire immediately, tearing the debris apart and blowing an arm off the bot. Hayden fires his Exosuits grappling hook, spinning around with the bot tethered, he releases the bot, launching it away from the ship, watching it float away.

The Bulwark floats into the Elexia's hangar bay, the jet boosters cutting out as the large Exosuit slams into the floor, falling over, the light in its visor fading "Shit... Power's gone.." he activates the manual release, pulling a crank out and turning it, the cockpit hatch opening up. Hayden crawls out holding his ribs, still sore from being bounced off the ships hull. "Ow, ow, ow.." he starts to walk to the exit for the the hangar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 2:47 pm

Talon slid the breath mask and goggles back into her suit, walking over to the hangar when he got back in. "Is that thing down now? Took me like an hour to lock that thing off in his own little section of the ship," she said. "We should probably check on that and reseal it, but you kinda look like you need to rest or something."

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 6:55 pm

Hayden jumped in fright at Talon already being at the hangar "Uh, I'll be fine, don't worry about me! If that thing's not dead, I don't see how it could get back onto the ship, I threw it pretty far. Sorry about the hull, I got carried away." He moves past Talon, thinking about what he can do next, and goes to check on Grieger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:54 am

Talon could sense that he was coming in here. Or maybe just the voices told her. "It's fine as long as that thing's gone, at least now nothing else could damage the hull," she said. Well something had a very distinct possibility of doing that later, but for now it was fine.

Grieger was sitting up on his bed, mostly messing with his augmentations before slowly trying to stand up. Hissing in pain and laying back down at Lexi's suggestion. The surgery still hasn't fully healed.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:06 am

Hayden walked in, immediately scanning Grieger's implants, now that he's awake and they're responding to commands from the brain "First of all, you're going to be bed ridden for at least a day, while your body catches up to the implants. Second, don't worry about who I am. I'm the help. Your boss here will probably explain. For now, I have a hull breach to... Unbreach. As for the whole healing process... You're the professional doctor,  you know better than I do."

He quickly leaves, pulling a few more panels off the walls of the ship as he approaches the bridge, opening the door and activating his suits mag lock, jumping and latching onto the ceiling, as his AI pops up to continue recording logs for the repairs. "So... I was here for this.." he rubs his ribs and winces as he feels a break move back into place "A big ass robot punched the window out, and now, the bridge is... Inaccessible essentially." he fires up his welding torch, ready to begin patching the hole in the glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 am

How long had they been hurtling endlessly through the starry void, had it been mere days? Months? Or perhaps it had been so long as to be countable by the revolutions of Sol III around its native star? It all seemed to bleed together by this point. Still, not the longest time they've been floating aimlessly, not by a long shot. Though, one must truly say, "Pity the fool who finds themself in the path of Grahn". Seeing as they were currently a dense metallic spheroid hurtling through space at several dozen miles per second, anything unlucky enough to find themselves in front of them would likely be smashed to pieces. ...Shit. Shit SHIT SHIT SHIT! ROBOT!!! *SLAM*. The resounding sound of the impact echoes through both bodies, Rose/Grahn's, and the robot's. "Well, looks like I've got a travelling buddy then." They intone, covering for their rather intense shock over the fact that whatever they had just slammed into hadn't shattered instantly. It had, however, altered their course, sending them careening off towards the right. Right into the path of what looked to be a roughly frigate sized derelict vessel. F@(K.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)

Last edited by Sivus Grahn on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 10:46 am

Grieger grumbled. "I-AH" he tried to speak but the cybernetic implants over half of his face made that hard and especially painful. "He knows how cybernetic implants are, he just didn't know he had them until he woke up," Talon finished for him, before he went off to the bridge. She looked over the doctor. "Once you're all healed, we can get the rest of the crew back together," she said.

"She's here!" "Coming!" "The robot is coming back!", Talon heard in her head. To a lot of her confusion. But the robot thing didn't sound good.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:04 am

Hayden placed the first plate down, beginning to weld it into place, the sounds muffled into nothing by the vacuum, he looks down into the void of space and sees a glimpse of something shining in the star light. He decides to pay it no attention, it should just rattle off the hull.

Hayden sighs as he comes to a sudden "How the fuck am I going to weld this to glass?" he drops off the ceiling onto his feet and begins to walk out of the wrecked bridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:24 am

And suddenly, a large figure flashes by, breaching through the hole in the hull (clipping a bit off the sides) and impacting the floor of the bridge with incredible force. As the large metal body skids along the ground, it begins dragging the floor with it, crumpling the support beneath as it folds around the body. Once the robot has finished skidding to a stop, partially embedded in the ship at this point (though it quickly begins working itself out), a metallic spheroid falls off of its chest, clanging gently on the floor and rolling a short ways before coming to a stop. The spheroid is a bit less than a meter across, and seems to be made of some kind of dull orange colored metal, with a thin band missing from around the center, through which shines a green glow.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:32 am

Talon heard the impact in the bridge and immediately ran for it. Holding her plasma pistol in her hand, she aimed it towards whatever landed suspiciously. Noticing it doesn't exactly look like a killbot, she lowered the weapon with confusion. "Did some kinda meteor hit?" she thought out loud. Seeing the green glow made her wonder if it was some kind of radioactive thing. Or a bomb.

Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:44 am

Hayden immediately threw one of the metal plates he was carrying straight at the bots head, and takes a few steps back, not really wanting to be on the receiving end of s metallic fist "Oh for fuck sake, can't this thing just stay gone? I'm beginning to have a dislike for really big robots!" he looked over at Talon incase she had a plan, not really registering the metal sphere until he looks at what Talon's looking "What the..." he readied himself to fight the bot, and deal with whatever this weird ball was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Galaxy :: Canon-
Jump to: