Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:50 am

A dark whispering voice sounds around Samus saying, "I will come for you again Samus Aran. I will not forget this." then nothing. Rildok in his shade form was at the bottom of the room, exiting through the door literally. He finds an unpowered little robot and enters it and controls it. With that he moves towards his ship.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:18 am

"I am waiting... and I can safely say I will kick your ass once more!", the Hunter said jumping away from the platform.

The mission was done, Rildok was defeated, and she could return home. Their rematch would have been another day

((I guess this is the end of the topic... Are you gonna join the RP I made on Pirate Homeworld?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:03 am

(I'll have to take a look at it. So, did you like this topic?)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm

((Well, it was a nice way to introduce the 'new' Samus Aran. I am attempting to characterize her just like Aran was doing))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5