Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aran

Aran

Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:39 am

((:(embarrassed): Metroid Universe does not permit me to post for several days on certain threads. I've been trying to post in this thread for days now...))
((You do realize that "embarrassed" is spelt with two "r"s correct? Because the format for the embarrassed Samus with the sweat drop it "embarassed"))

"Have fun in your killing spree." Samus muttered at Rildok as he teared though the Space Pirates. She noticed a group of Assault Troopers and fired on them, her shot taking a few moments to get though their armor. Please let this not be all day, She thought. Rildok's carnage is making me want to puke. And it brings up bad memories... The last time she had seen this much blood was when Ridley and his forces attack K2-L when she was three. Her beam shots was usually much cleaner. It disintegrates enemies, not tear them up. When the Chozo has found her... she was drenched in blood of her parents and others that had fallen victim to the pirates. It took a while for her to be able to speak after suffering a shock like that. Her mind wandered to the past for a brief moment, only to be brought back to reality by more death screams from the pirates. Their screams sounded oddly similar to that of her parents.... She found herself shaking inside her suit.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 am

Rildok yells in excitement as he tears through pirates, quite literally too. He blasts a few in the face, nearly disintegrating their heads and then punctures one pirate's chest to rip out its heart. The pirates backed away, fearing they may meet the same fate. "Are you scared? You should be. I am death itself, and I have come to feast on your souls!" he exclaims before going back to his ruthless slaughtering.

(OOC: There, I fixed it. And it wasn't me who spelt it wrong, it was the person who had it on the MDB forum. I just copied and pasted the name.)
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 am

((Is it just me or did I post here already? And you replied.))
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 am

(OOC: It deleted some of our posts. Do you by chance remember what went on so that you can just continue where we were before they got deleted? If so, then just continue like it already happened.)
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:36 am

((Rildok had one pirate left to kill and crushed its skull, after torturing it of course. Then he went up to Samus and said something along the lines of "I really enjoy doing that. I should do it more often", or something like that.))

Samus said nothing, merely casting him a cold glare. What disgusted her even more was that deep down, she was actually satisfied with his actions. That part of her filled up with hate of the Space Pirates was inwardly cheering Rildok on, which horrified her. Retaining a nonchalant veneer, she merely said. "We need to find the leader. If we take him out, they will be completely unorganized and simply cannon fodder." She began to walk ahead, before looking back. "And Rildok?" She asked, her icy blue eyes still sharply glaring at him. "Play Jack the Ripper on your own time. Don't waste mine." She began to head off in the direction of what seemed to be the main Pirate stronghold in the Phazon Mines.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 am

"I will do as I please. Nobody, not even the hunter tells me what I can and cannot do." he spits back at her coldly. He wasn't going to let her boss him around. She should have every right to fear him and his blood lust. He then follows her, not as close as before. He then thought about what he should do to this leader. He could possibly torture it, and have it's subordinates watch in terror. Oh how that would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 am

Samus had the feeling that he was going to want to torture the Space Pirate leader, and decided it would be best for her to kill it first before Rildok could get his claws on it. Quickly taking out a Pirate Alarm before it could go off, she scanned the entrance for a way in, as the large metal doors were sealed with a blast shield.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:15 am

Rildok scrapes his claws against the blast doors, creating a high pitched noise that would hurt normal peoples ears. "Curses. Such cowards hiding behind this door. I'm Hiraito could get through... but he's not here. I'm not sure my dark matter cannons on Kaldroth would be effective either. Unless I were to use the mortar function. I may have to try it. Do you mind me trying to make an entrance?" he says. He was desperate to get through to his prey, he wouldn't mind help right about know.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:07 am

Samus winced, as her ears rang, even from inside her suit. After he stopped, she raised an eyebrow at his query. "I was thinking that I found the service hatch, went though, and disabled it from the inside, which usually works. But you can go ahead and blow it up if you want."
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Rildok laughs as his ship comes about, aiming it's cannons at the blast doors. Rildok gains a safe distance before Kaldroth opened fire on the blast doors with charged mortar fire. Dark matter blasts hit the blast doors and tear right through them. The Kaldroth holds it's fire and returns next to Samus' ship. "Now, the hunt is on." he says as he runs for the new entrance his ship made for them.

Last edited by Hiraito Kilepura on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 am

(([insert swearing here] WTF? I've been trying for days just to log in and when my brother does it, it just goes "poof" and logs in :(evil): ))

Samus ran in right behind him, shooting the group of surprised Space Pirates that had unfortunately been on patrol in the room. They fired on the two Hunters, but their efforts to kill Samus were in vain, as she fired a missile at a fuel gel canister, the explosion killing several Space Pirates instantly.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 pm

(OOC: It happens to the best of us.)

Rildok spots a couple of pirates on a platform and jumps up on it, using his claws to pierce the neck of one of the pirates. The pirate behind it takes a step back, seeing his partner just got impaled through the neck with Rildok's arm extruding from the back of its neck. Rildok pulls off the carcass and lets it drop to the floor. The pirate turns and runs, but Rildok was faster. Rildok plunges his claws through its back and pins it to the wall. Two other pirates from a higher platform see this and stare in fear. "Now now, there's plenty of pain to go around." Rildok says in a sick playful tone. He was enjoying every moment. The pirates then shook their fear and open fire on Rildok. He simply pulls his claws out of the wall and uses the pirate as a shield, charging his arm cannon. After the pirates pause, Rildok throws the body at them, knocking them over. He jumps up and blasts the first one in the face, and grabs the head of the other pirate. He holds the pirate up in the air and slowly crushes it's skull, the pirate screaming in pain before the snapping sound of it's skull being crushed.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 pm

(OOC: Are we gonna finish this one?)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 am

Samus ignored his slaughter and killed her own fair share of Space Pirates, using her less-bloody methods of ending their lives. She thanked the Chozo for her inability to smell the blood though her Powersuit, firing a Nova Beam shot upon a luckier Space Pirate that happened to fire at her before Rildok.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Rildok lets the body drop to the ground below, since he held it over the edge of the platform. There was a few more platforms that were higher than the one he was on. Nothing was up there though, so he turned his attention away from them. Then a couple pirate grenadiers come through a door onto one of the platforms, the next highest one after the one Rildok was on. They both shoot their grenades at Rildok's back and hit him dead on. He almost falls off the platform, and turns around. He was pissed. He jumps onto the platform and grabs one of them. He throws that one down to the platform he was just on. He then turns and thrusts his hand into the chest of the pirate standing, and grabs it's heart. He rips the heart out of it's chest. The pirate falls to it's knees and Rildok lets the heart drop. Then he slashes it in the face, shredding it almost to ribbons. He then turns around and jumps down to the previous platform and pins the other pirate to the grating. Using his arm cannon to hold it down, he slowly inserts his claws into the neck of the pirate, it screaming in pain. When he got deep enough, he clenches his fist and rips out it's jugular. He then throws the bodies off the platforms down to where the rest of the battle was taking place. He then jumps down to the ground and slams his fist on the ground. He looks up at the other pirates, giving them a menacing look of death.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am

Before Rildok could finish off the remaining Space Pirates, Samus let out her Wave Buster (as she liked to call it, the Tazer) and killed the rest in the area, before Rildok got the chance to continue the battle. An alarm sounded, which Samus silenced with a shot from her Wave Beam. "Let's move." She said plainly, heading to an Ice Beam door. With a quick change of beams, she opened it. "Save your energy for any Elite Pirates." Even though she killed plenty on her mission here, she knew that there was bound to be more in the Mines.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:34 am

Rildok scoffs at Samus for killing his next victims and follows her. His patience for her was running thin.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:01 am

Samus heard his scoff and tried to ignore the urge to shoot him in the face. He was really beginning to get on her nerves. The two came into a large room, probably for storage, that was currently empty, except for several dozen Space Pirates and one Elite Pirate. They noticed them and roared, unleashing a thick barrage of weapons fire. Power Beam troopers, AeroTroopers, Wave Troopers, you name it, there were plenty. "The leader might be coming up soon." Samus said, not using her Wave Buster again as it depleted her missile ammunition. Instead, she sent flurries of different kinds of fire.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:23 am

"Good, more blood to spill." he says as he rushes into battle. He fires a few shots at a wave trooper, but it just bounced right off. A little peeved at his weapon not doing anything, he rushes up to it and thrusts his claws through its chest. He figured those types of pirates were ones he need to use melee on and the normal looking ones just do whatever he felt like. So that's what he did, he started tearing the beam troopers to ribbons with his claws, showing no mercy.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:31 am

Samus sighed at took out the Elite Pirate with two Super Missile and a very small rock. She then leaped nimbly and used her Screw Attack, tearing a line though the crowd of Space Pirates. If Rildok got in her way, well, that was his problem. She lept off a Space Pirate in a ninja-like fashion and used her Screw Attack again, as it did great crowd control.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:20 am

Rildok avoided her screw attacks, knowing better to get in the way of that. He continued to rip apart the beam troopers until there were none left. Blood was spilt everywhere. The rest of the pirates were dead, either by Samus or himself in his blood lust. Blood dripped from his claws from goring the pirates. "Let's find this boss and kill him. Preferably it be me." he says, eager to kill what they came for.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:28 am

Samus stopped when her visor notified that there were no more enemies in the area (also that odd battle music faded away) "That depends on how fast you are." Samus replied coldly, moving forward. If he got in her way, then she would kill him. The world could be a better place with less people like Rildok, and Samus was not afraid of killing a fellow Bounty Hunter. And who knows? The leader might offer more cash and he'll turn on her. If he was, she was going to look forward to killing him.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:32 am

Rildok kept up with her as she moved on. He wasn't going to lose to her. If she did manage to kill it before him, then it would be the end for her. He wasn't going to let Samus take his kill, ever.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 am

Samus shot a glare at Rildok though her visor, and proceeded on with the bounty hunter following her. The corridors were long and empty, filled with an erie silence. "This is obviously a trap." She said finally, noting the fact that all the elite pirate chambers were empty. "There's hell waiting for us at the end." She wished that Ridlok could be a red shirt, or to a Star Wars fan, cannon fodder. If the space pirates killed him, it would be so much easier.

((Stupid projects! Keeping me from posting!!))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:29 am

"It may be so, but there is nothing that can stop me from claiming my prize." he says, not paying attention to her glare while still keeping up with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)   Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samus+Rildok+Space Pirates= Hell. (Post-Corruption)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next