A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Metroid Fanfiction...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aran

PostSubject: Metroid Fanfiction...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 am

Ok, so I've been requested to do a serious (serious?) Metroid fanfiction by someone on fanfiction.net. So, as fellow Metroid dorks, I ask of your opinion for my summary. Any suggestions, criticism, and suggestion for character personalities are welcome. Just don't scream at me. Anything in (This format) are my comments as I go along

Samus takes on a new name, Samantha Dryn ("Dryn" was the name of the Chozo that was involved in the making of the powersuit), after the Galactic Federation placed a bounty on her head a week after she blew up the BSL station. Knowing that the Federation is now corrupted somehow politically, she enlists in the Federation. With the help of some old friends (aka Kreatz, Mauk, and Damara, and maybe a couple OCs), she manages to become a captain of a squad. While that's happening, the first successful members of DNA Modification, form the MHS (Modified Human Squad), and are given a "special license" basically letting them do whatever they want in the military. These guys are formed because almost all of the bounty hunters in the galaxy refuse to hunt down Samus Aran. At least the ones with the Federation. They begin to hunt Samus down, while she searches for any living Chozo. Her suit, ship, and AI (Adam) are all kept safe by the Luminoth, who promised to keep it safe from the Federation (as they agree about its situation).

She finds the last remaining Chozo colony, in which they give her the last of their technology. That colony is wiped out by the MHS, who get in trouble for committing genocide on the Chozo. Meanwhile, the Space Pirates have their hands full with a rebellion of their own (a pretty bloody one at that), with, ironically enough, Ridley leading the rebellion (why, I will figure out later). The group that IS becoming more of a threat to the Space Pirates and the Federation is the Kirken Empire. Back with Samus, seriously pissed off about the Chozo genocide (which the public doesn't know about because of Federation control of information), she goes and attacks a military base (which does make it to the press, as an "uncalled for attack"). She also begins to get along with her soldiers under her as Samantha Dryn, trying to keep them from finding out that she's Samus Aran. She's also beginning to get called "Hunter" by the Federation, much like the Space Pirates do. Several rebellion factions form as the corrupted chairman of the Federation begins to restrict rights on the citizens. As things take a turn for the worse, neither the GF or the Space Pirates are doing anything about the Kirken Empire.

Samantha Dryn also gets to work with the MHS on a mission with her squad to track down Samus Aran (which is her), as her group begins to become very well known with the military for their (kickass) skills. Two of the members begin to take an interest in her (I just love violent love triangles. They're so much fun to play with), without any of MHS realizing that their actually working with THE Samus Aran. The reason that this works so well is that upon the destruction of the BSL station, Adam the AI permanently removed all information of Samus Aran from the official Galactic Federation database. The rebellion factions ask that Samus be their lead, when they encounter her in her ship while she's out searching for something do to. She thinks about it, while the Kirken Empire blows up Norion, killing everyone on it. That rubs it in the Federation's face that the Kirken Empire should be dealt with, but the head of the Federation Council says “no”. Going against his orders, the GF armada makes a short alliance with the Space Pirates, since both of their supplies and men are low, because of the rebel forces. They ask the MHS to stop hunting for Samus for a little bit and help, and after a terrible attempt of trying to stop the Kirken, both the Space Pirates and the GF realize that they will need to ask their rebel forces for assistance.. and Samus Aran's.

Samus refuses to help the Federation until they lift the bounty on her head, which they reluctantly do, but a problem arouses. Samus needs to fight as Samus, but she also needs to lead her squad as Samantha Dryn, and has no choice to reveal to her squad that she is Samus Aran, which they take well, strangely enough. With the rebel's help, they manage to stave off the attack on Space Pirate and Federation space, but they know they still need to take out the Kirken Homeworld and their emperor. The Federation and the Space Pirates launch a large siege on the Kirken Homeworld, but Kirken's find out before they attack and leave the planet, leaving behind a present: the X parasite, with Phazon corruption. So now we have Dark SA-X, which kicks Samus' ass for the moment. Not knowing how to defeat her new enemy, she begins to search for any remains of Chozo technology, with the MHS helping her (as ordered by the Federation). In which THEY find out that Samantha Dryn and Samus Aran are one and the same.

While that goes on, it is revealed the the Galactic Federation Council's Chairman is actually a shape shifter from Jovia XII, who killed the original Chairman and took his shape, as a spy from the Kirken Empire. The spy killed, Samus and the MHS find a Chozo outpost VERY far away, where an android with a Chozo consciousness gives Samus the weapon needed to blow the Dark SA-X to kingdom come. They head back, locate the Kirkens, and go all out. Samus ends up fighting side-by-side with Ridley, which both hate. Samus has a showdown with emperor, who is none other than Trace, and he has hired a couple other hunters to help him take care of her. Samus has a little trouble, but the MHS come in and help, killing Trace and the other hunters (which will be from Metroid Prime: Hunters.. and I will choose them later and you willl help). Dark SA-X, free of the Kirken's Control, attacks the MHS, killing a few and injuring the rest. Samus and Dark SA-X brawl it out, fighting until both are severely injured. Samus finds that there are more Phazon infected X parasites, and decided to blow up the planet, killing herself in the process as the whole process needed to be done manually.

Then it ends with Old Bird's spirit coming to greet her, and telling her that her work is not yet done in the galaxy, which pisses her off. Which means I have to make a sequel.

Muhahahahahahahaaa.

Comments, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:29 am

SA-X is saxy. Like a saxophone.

You need to have a tad more rubber duckies.

And some SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE KOMBAT! *dee dee dee dee doo de dee dee dee dee doo doo dee dee dee dee doo de dee dee dee dee doo doo SPACE KOMBAT!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:24 pm

:(eek): That was a long post.

This sounds very interesting, to say the least. I'm not gonna be much help about the commenting... I can't think of anything. But it sounds good to me so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metroiduniverse.forumotion.net
pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Quote :
Ok, so I've been requested to do a serious
(serious?) Metroid fanfiction by someone on fanfiction.net. So, as
fellow Metroid dorks, I ask of your opinion for my summary. Any
suggestions, criticism, and suggestion for character personalities are
welcome. Just don't scream at me. Anything in (This format) are my comments as I go along

Samus takes on a new name, Samantha Dryn ("Dryn" was the name of the Chozo that was involved in the making of the powersuit),
after the Galactic Federation placed a bounty on her head a week after
she blew up the BSL station. Knowing that the Federation is now
corrupted somehow politically, she enlists in the Federation. With the
help of some old friends (aka Kreatz, Mauk, and Damara, and maybe a couple OCs),
she manages to become a captain of a squad. While that's happening, the
first successful members of DNA Modification, form the MHS (Modified
Human Squad), and are given a "special license" basically letting them
do whatever they want in the military. These guys are formed because
almost all of the bounty hunters in the galaxy refuse to hunt down
Samus Aran. At least the ones with the Federation. They begin to hunt
Samus down, while she searches for any living Chozo. Her suit, ship,
and AI (Adam) are all kept safe by the Luminoth, who promised to keep
it safe from the Federation (as they agree about its situation).

She
finds the last remaining Chozo colony, in which they give her the last
of their technology. That colony is wiped out by the MHS, who get in
trouble for committing genocide on the Chozo. Meanwhile, the Space
Pirates have their hands full with a rebellion of their own (a pretty bloody one at that), with, ironically enough, Ridley leading the rebellion (why, I will figure out later).
The group that IS becoming more of a threat to the Space Pirates and
the Federation is the Kirken Empire. Back with Samus, seriously pissed
off about the Chozo genocide (which the public doesn't know about because of Federation control of information), she goes and attacks a military base (which does make it to the press, as an "uncalled for attack").
She also begins to get along with her soldiers under her as Samantha
Dryn, trying to keep them from finding out that she's Samus Aran. She's
also beginning to get called "Hunter" by the Federation, much like the
Space Pirates do. Several rebellion factions form as the corrupted
chairman of the Federation begins to restrict rights on the citizens.
As things take a turn for the worse, neither the GF or the Space
Pirates are doing anything about the Kirken Empire.

Quote :

Samantha Dryn also gets to work with the MHS on a mission with her squad to track down Samus Aran (which is her), as her group begins to become very well known with the military for their (kickass) skills. Two of the members begin to take an interest in her(I just love violent love triangles. They're so much fun to play with),
without any of MHS realizing that their actually working with THE Samus
Aran. The reason that this works so well is that upon the destruction
of the BSL station, Adam the AI permanently removed all information of
Samus Aran from the official Galactic Federation database. The
rebellion factions ask that Samus be their lead, when they encounter
her in her ship while she's out searching for something do to. She
thinks about it, while the Kirken Empire blows up Norion, killing
everyone on it. That rubs it in the Federation's face that the Kirken
Empire should be dealt with, but the head of the Federation Council
says “no”. Going against his orders, the GF armada makes a short
alliance with the Space Pirates, since both of their supplies and men
are low, because of the rebel forces. They ask the MHS to stop hunting
for Samus for a little bit and help, and after a terrible attempt of
trying to stop the Kirken, both the Space Pirates and the GF realize
that they will need to ask their rebel forces for assistance.. and
Samus Aran's.

Quote :

Samus refuses to help the Federation
until they lift the bounty on her head, which they reluctantly do, but
a problem arouses. Samus needs to fight as Samus, but she also needs to
lead her squad as Samantha Dryn, and has no choice to reveal to her
squad that she is Samus Aran, which they take well, strangely enough.
With the rebel's help, they manage to stave off the attack on Space
Pirate and Federation space, but they know they still need to take out
the Kirken Homeworld and their emperor. The Federation and the Space
Pirates launch a large siege on the Kirken Homeworld, but Kirken's find
out before they attack and leave the planet, leaving behind a present:
the X parasite, with Phazon corruption. So now we have Dark SA-X, which
kicks Samus' ass for the moment. Not knowing how to defeat her new
enemy, she begins to search for any remains of Chozo technology, with
the MHS helping her (as ordered by the Federation). In which THEY find out that Samantha Dryn and Samus Aran are one and the same.

While
that goes on, it is revealed the the Galactic Federation Council's
Chairman is actually a shape shifter from Jovia XII, who killed the
original Chairman and took his shape, as a spy from the Kirken Empire.
The spy killed, Samus and the MHS find a Chozo outpost VERY far away,
where an android with a Chozo consciousness gives Samus the weapon
needed to blow the Dark SA-X to kingdom come. They head back, locate
the Kirkens, and go all out. Samus ends up fighting side-by-side with
Ridley, which both hate. Samus has a showdown with emperor, who is none
other than Trace, and he has hired a couple other hunters to help him
take care of her. Samus has a little trouble, but the MHS come in and
help, killing Trace and the other hunters (which will be from Metroid Prime: Hunters.. and I will choose them later and you willl help).
Dark SA-X, free of the Kirken's Control, attacks the MHS, killing a few
and injuring the rest. Samus and Dark SA-X brawl it out, fighting until
both are severely injured. Samus finds that there are more Phazon
infected X parasites, and decided to blow up the planet, killing
herself in the process as the whole process needed to be done manually.

It was so good! And then, it went downhill! Trace and the hunters are the leaders? Phazon S-AX? Phazon infused X in the first place? Samus is working with a team that exterminated the Chozo? THEY KILLED NORION?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:57 am

Posting on Kip's account. this is Aran.

Thank you for being blunt.

Trace hires the other bounty hunters, mainly the ones that dislike Samus. like Sylux and name-that-I-forgot. Why Phazon X-virus? Because I want to see what happens when you take a parasite :(xparasite): and mutate it with a radioactive material such as Phazon. And the Kirken seems to think that as well. Why Norion? Because I was wondering which planet to blow up and Kip suggested it. Blame him. Yea, towards the end I realized it was around 3 in the morning and just wanted to finish it so I could go to bed. Cause i needed to send it off to said person who wanted to bother me about it in the first place. And if you want to know why she's working with the MHS... its because I had to choose between them and her squad. I flipped a coin. My bad.

Because of your blunt response, I have been motivated to make CHANGES!

Samus shall work with her squad that she commanded as Samantha Dryn. Woo.

IF you don't like Norion going ka-boom, pick another planet. I'm open for anything, but Zebes already went boom.

I'll get rid of the Phazon aspect. Metroids kill X parasites. That would be entertaining. The Kirken using X, and the GF using Metroids. I'll stick that in there.

I hope this makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:32 am

I thought all the metroids were wiped out during Fusion... And why would the Federation use metroids, that's what the pirates do. And how exactly are they going to blow up said planet? They're not gonna build a death star are they? <-(said sarcastically)
Back to top Go down
pup64

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:56 am

The Doctor wrote:
Posting on Kip's account. this is Aran.

Thank you for being blunt.

Trace hires the other bounty hunters, mainly the ones that dislike Samus. like Sylux and name-that-I-forgot. Why Phazon X-virus? Because I want to see what happens when you take a parasite :(xparasite): and mutate it with a radioactive material such as Phazon. And the Kirken seems to think that as well. Why Norion? Because I was wondering which planet to blow up and Kip suggested it. Blame him. Yea, towards the end I realized it was around 3 in the morning and just wanted to finish it so I could go to bed. Cause i needed to send it off to said person who wanted to bother me about it in the first place. And if you want to know why she's working with the MHS... its because I had to choose between them and her squad. I flipped a coin. My bad.

Because of your blunt response, I have been motivated to make CHANGES!

Samus shall work with her squad that she commanded as Samantha Dryn. Woo.

IF you don't like Norion going ka-boom, pick another planet. I'm open for anything, but Zebes already went boom.

I'll get rid of the Phazon aspect. Metroids kill X parasites. That would be entertaining. The Kirken using X, and the GF using Metroids. I'll stick that in there.

I hope this makes you feel better.

I'm sorry! It had to be done!

At least you're not Stephenie Meyer. My critique for her is a punch in the face.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 am

Pup64 wrote:
My critique for her is a punch in the face.
Every time I read this I have to laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:31 am

ACTUALLY THE DOCTOR THIS TIME!

Well If Samus does a Barrel roll, we''l be saved

Oh and btw, It was my idea to blow Norion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup64

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:33 pm

Quote :

Oh and btw, It was my idea to blow Norion.

That's what she said.

Thanks, Hiraito!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Bow-chika-wow-wow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:32 am

The Doctor wrote:
Bow-chika-wow-wow!
Wow... I laughed at that too...
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:05 am

Pup is right. It degrades at the end... blow up um uh pluto. Yeah. Lets uh go with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Fanfiction...   

Back to top Go down

Metroid Fanfiction...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1