Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Empty
PostSubject: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

(This mission is my very own add on to the space battle that hiratio started that has the federation attacking on the ground but keeps in touch with the forces in space which means characters that are in the space battle can keep in touch with the ground forces)

Federation objectives:Take the Defence fortress and then proceed to attack the command centre

Space pirates objectives:Defend Defence fortress and the commander

Rules:Characters currently in the space battle cannot fight the ground forces.character rules are the same as the space battle
Let the war commence!

The valkerie landed along with the rest of the troops all kitted out for the trials ahead.
"Inquisitor hows the space battle going"Asked General Sturnn."nothing has happened yet General because my battleship is currently waiting for battle"Replied the Inquisitor.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

((Hate to break it to you, but the entire point of Hiraito's thing was that there are no ground forces. It's all about getting past the shield. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I did intend on it to only be a space battle. But if this is another facility we're talking about, I guess it could work. Also, did you know Valkerie is spelt Valkyrie?)

The Pursuer uses it's cloaking and stealth field to bypass the pirate blockade and lands with the other troops that got through. Hiraito steps out while his brother Ryo stays behind. Hiraito radios into the Valkerie saying, "This is Hiraito, I'm ready and waiting to blow stuff up." Ryo overhears this, facepalms, and mutters to himself, "Only you bro... only you."
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:25 am

(Very well then I will make it so that it sounds like there was another way past the shielding)

"Looks like you made it past the sheilding,well we simply came out of some spacetime anomaly above planet,nothing that we seen before but I did notice some odd looking creatures running around in that anomaly and we got in a few fights with them,but they look just like the deamons of the ancient world so I named them daemons.Anyway I will send you co-ordinates of the landing site".
Sturnn watched as a ship came into view and fly towards the planet.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:30 am

Saying to himself, "Alright, let's check my hazard shielding. Status, hazard shields." Hazard Shielding at 100%. "Good." He then says to Sturnn, "What kind of stuff besides pirates are we facing? I hope a commander is in there. They blow up real good."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Sturnn looked at Hiratio and sighed."Before we go blasting space pirates we must capture the nearby defence fortress and medical centre so that we can teleport in reinforcments from earth,we cannot get reinforcements until we capture the base because the co-ordinates we have will only send Reinforcements elsewhere on the planet so we will have somwhere to deploy the troops using our warp technology and we will have a foothold against the pirates."
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Hiraito sighs and says, "That works I guess. But do I at least get to blow something up in the process?"
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:39 am

"As I said before we are attacking a "Defence fortress" so there would plenty of stuff to blow up or at least rip from limb to limb.Anyway intel suggests that the enemy is north of our position so we should mobilize the troops that we have and begin our attack,Of course we could infiltrate it first which is what I am doing,I will be going in there myself unless you want to join me"Asked Sturnn
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:24 am

"Covert Ops isn't my thing. I like to make an explosive entrance, if you know what I mean. My brother on the other hand would love to covertly enter the facility, but he's gotta stay with the ship. Then again he also likes to snipe from a distance." he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)   General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Sturrn's last assault (post corruption)
Page 1 of 1