Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 am

Samus, stopped kicking him and sat down again. "Now that that's dealt with.." She trailed off, completely forgetting what she was about to say. "I ate a whole bag of grapes this morning for breakfast." That was true enough. They were lying around and she was hungry, so she snacked on them while editing Galactic Federation reports, to get rid of any information they had on her. Samus' game plan: to wipe the Federation system of any trace of her and the Chozo.

"The Galactic Federation is really no worry for you, Samus." Dune said cheerily, still petting Pyonchi now that the sport of beating up Xanny had been abandoned. "As soon as the galaxy gets attacked again, and the people that they've sent have died, they'll crawl back to you and ask for help. That's if they're as smart as I hope they are."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 am

"Better the grapes rather than me, I suppose!", he said, attempting to look at the edits Samus was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 am

AranxNiomii wrote:
Samus, stopped kicking him and sat down again. "Now that that's dealt with.." She trailed off, completely forgetting what she was about to say. "I ate a whole bag of grapes this morning for breakfast." That was true enough. They were lying around and she was hungry, so she snacked on them while editing Galactic Federation reports, to get rid of any information they had on her. Samus' game plan: to wipe the Federation system of any trace of her and the Chozo.

"The Galactic Federation is really no worry for you, Samus." Dune said cheerily, still petting Pyonchi now that the sport of beating up Xanny had been abandoned. "As soon as the galaxy gets attacked again, and the people that they've sent have died, they'll crawl back to you and ask for help. That's if they're as smart as I hope they are."

Ryo broke down laughing. "Those nimrods, smart? Please, all they do is cheap ass imitations of what other races and what we done and took the next step. They did not earn the knowledge for themselves."Ryo sighed. "They are just corrupted. Wanting to rule the cosmos in their own way and labeling it GOOD. Gives us a job though..." Ryo covered the left part of his face with has hands." gwah....brother, it's... happening again.....I'll....be back." He stumbles off to their ship.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 am

"Ryo, while there are politics and some corrupt ones, All of the greatest soldiers have fought on our side with good intentions! You! Your brother! All of us! Even though Xanny's mind is twisted, in the end he'd rather die saving Samus than capturing her for money! Besides, Samus! While the military command wants you captured, the individual soldiers still and always will know you for your heroic actions! I mean really! You SAVED this planet we're on! C'mon! I'm not much for speeches, but I mean to say that only the government wants you alive... and who really listens to those chumps anyway?"
Akiba, now standing in full on battle-speech mode, sits down, a little embarassed.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:46 am

"Ryo is so obviously a werewolf." Shasta shot Xanny again, for fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:56 am

Samus looked at Ryo running off, concerned. "Something wrong with him?" She asked Hiraito, raising an questioning eyebrow, while shooing off Xanny while he attempted to look at her edits. Dune seemed to be hacking to the Federation database as well. "I'm sticking in a sweeper virus." She said, brushing a strand of silver hair out of the way. "Anything with the keywords 'Samus' 'Aran' or 'Chozo' shall be copied to a private database not connected to the GF. They won't know what hit them. I originally designed it for the Space Pirates, but looks like its come to better use."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 am

"He'll be fine in a little bit. You're not worrying about him are you?" he queries Samus.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:28 am

"He just suddenly gripped at the left side of his face and ran off saying 'its happening again'. You expect me to say 'oh, cool' and be done with it?" She said in retort.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 am

"This happens when he's either really really frustrated or in deep hatred over something. Not sure what set him off this time." he says.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 am

"What exactly happens?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 pm

"He doesn't like to talk about it. He made me swear not to tell anyone, and he meant ANYONE." he says.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:50 pm

"Ok. I'll just assume he's a mutant. Of Phazon of some sort."
Akiba sits down and back, relaxing a little more like he should be doing.
"I thought this was vacation..."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 pm

"In fact, Samus, while now we are sworn enemies, I still consider you a great hero (a fallen one, but still...)... anyway... could you avoid hacking the GF server in front of me? Gimme a bit of respect", he said sitting down and pulling out a computer out of his bag.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:01 pm

"Gonna try to fight their computer hacking skillz by fighting their viruses eh Xanny? It would be all for naught." he says. Then he turns to Akiba and says, "It has nothing to do with phazon Akiba. We had a little trouble with space pirates in the past, that's all I can say about it."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:35 pm

"Hm... no!", he said as he checked his personal files
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:04 am

"I only use my CPU for music on a mission and calculations."
Akiba goes out to his ship to get his new armor.
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Meta_Suit_Samus_Aran_by_The_Reploidst
He comes back in and asks
"What do you think?"
(This is not final, I will draw my own design later)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 am

"It really looks like a prototype. I guess you are going to put more color and to get better function, so the weak points are better protected!", Xanny said as he checked his personal collection of Samus file.
"EHi, Miss Aran, do you want to laugh?"
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 am

"Oh yes indeed." Samus said, looking over Xanny's shoulder. Dune seemed too engrossed in driving the Federation insane to bother paying attention the rest of the group. Pyonchi hopped onto Samus' shoulder, seeming interested in seeing what all the big deal was about.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:22 am

"You remember when you asked me about rumors about you... well, I made my research. I advice some parts may squick you, but that's mostly an over-the top parody of what some people really says about you, so better this abridged form:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2863130/1/Samus_and_Ridley_Sitting_in_a_Tree"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 am

Xantospoc wrote:
"In fact, Samus, while now we are sworn enemies, I still consider you a great hero (a fallen one, but still...)... anyway... could you avoid hacking the GF server in front of me? Gimme a bit of respect", he said sitting down and pulling out a computer out of his bag.

Shasta smiled at Xanny, then opened a terminal and began deleting random Federation files out of spite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:26 am

"-________________-, Shasta...", Xanny muttered
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 am

Ryo eventually comes back. His power suit off him, but has a black suit like samus's zero suit, but fully blackand his semi muscular build showing. He walked over to his bro."It's gone..."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:59 am

"Good, it didn't take you too long this time. Oh and nice way to show yourself off bro. Not that I would need to do that though." he says.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:18 am

He looked down at himself. "You know this is the only thing that seems to somehow control it. Besides Alpha waves on a low setting."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 am

Akiba, ignoring the temptation to yell spontaneously WHAT IS IT?! Like in the song Epic by (I believe it is) Faith no More, sits down and brings up a small window in his visor, checking his suit schematics for possible upgrades it needs other than a paint job. For kicks, he brings up a hologram of another window, which just happened to be deleting Federation files at the fastest speed his CPU could. Speaking of which, he had something for that.
"CPU, eject the current OS."
A chip ejects from the side of the helmet as all the LED's turn off. Akiba inserts a different chip, and the suit boots up again, deleting files faster than ever.
lol! "Im going to delete 93 MB of .rar files from the Fed. database." lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next