Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:24 am

Shasta continued outputting light now. He could make a cube, slightly more detailed. It was completely yellow. He stopped generating it and grabbed more popcorn and watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:12 am

Samus stood for a moment, slightly dazed, and she walked over to the ship, knocking on the door of Ryo's ship. "Ryo?" She said softly. "Please come out, I want to gouge out your heart and impale it on a stick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:42 am

Quote :
Samus stood for a moment, slightly dazed, and she walked over to the ship, knocking on the door of Ryo's ship. "Ryo?" She said softly. "Please come out, I want to gouge out your heart and impale it on a stick."

"Kinky." Shasta tried to emit more light, but he was getting a little tired.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:12 am

♪Aran♪ wrote:

Ryo yelled out from the inside of the ship. "Sexy, very sexy. I am almost tempted to take the offer, but I'll pass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:40 am

Hiraito sighs and says, "My brother's an idiot..." which was also over the comms so his brother could hear him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Rildok wrote:
Hiraito sighs and says, "My brother's an idiot..." which was also over the comms so his brother could hear him.

Shasta nodded his head in agreement, his mouth full of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Speaks into the comm. "You forget dear sweet brother. I have all your dirty little secrets in here with me. Somethings....MAY SLIP." Typical of him to say that.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:40 pm

"Obligatory 'Cue snapping and explosion in the distance'!"
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:43 pm

"Hiraito, can you let me into the ship? I want you maul your brother." Samus asked, her suit flicking off. Now in her ZeroSuit, she sat down in front of the ship, her eyes closed almost as if meditating. Personally, she found him kissing her on the cheek more awkward than embarrassing, but feeling awkward was more than enough of a reason to beat Ryo to a pulp. Her awkwardness was caused by the fact that she had never, in her life, been kissed before. Not on the cheek even, as that was a human gesture. And her human parents were eaten by a Space Dragon when she was three. Technically, she was a hermit. "I'm going to send you though a meat grinder." She told Ryo, waiting for the hatch to open.

"Oo, getting a little violent there, are we Samus?" Dune observed, sitting and munching popcorn with Shasta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Inside the shio Ryo got into the suit. Over the suits intercomm. His bro could here him mumbling. "This is going to be the craziest thing I ever done, but kissing Samus and kissing her soft skin was worth it." :3 <--- His face expression. He got into the missile loading bay for the cannon and activated it. A large cannon on top of the large ship and moved and took a slight degree and fired. There went Ryo and his voice was heard over the comm. "SSSWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Hiraito facepalms and says, "He's done it again... I keep telling him it's not a transportation device but no... he has to use it as a toy." He sighs and continues, "I tell ya, little brothers..."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:08 am

"My family was killed violently. Only I'm not part Chozo. And Samus.... just.... Leave him be. He's strong and an asset to the GF."
Akiba, now sitting up, sets his helmet next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:26 am

"I can vouch; I'm part Luminoth as of 2 hours ago. Only my parents' death doesn't count, because they were killed by me." He grabbed more popcorn to watch Ryo make more of a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 am

Samus raised an eyebrow at Shasta. "You killed your own parents?" She asked relatively lightly, abandoning her position in front of the ship and sitting down with the group. She was also lying in wait for Ryo's return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:56 am

"Our parents are dead too. It happened when we were little kids. They died in an 'accident' but we knew better. It was no accident, it was sabotage. By space pirates no less. They rigged a transport vessel with our parents and other people in it to explode in the docking bay of it's destination. We were being watched by good friends of our parents for a few days before they were to come back. We were on Daiban. Ryo and I were waiting in the, well, waiting area for them to get off the ship. When the ship came into the docking area, one of the engines blew up and knocked it off course, sending it into a fueling ship. There was a massive explosion, engulfing both ships with debris scattering everywhere. Some even came through into the waiting area and pierced a few people. I remember Ryo and I were so scared, scared that our parents were gone. We were smart enough to know that the space pirates were capable of doing such things, and knew it was them that rigged the ship. That day we swore to become strong and become bounty hunters so that we could do all we can to get back at the space pirates responsible for our parents deaths. To this day, I have reasons to kill space pirates. One for my parents, and one for my brother." he says, tightly clenching his fist.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:46 am

"Yeah. One. My Dad killed my mother while under the influence of something or other... and tried to kill me, so I took my knife and sliced his stomach open." He sighed. "Then I tore his guts out."

He kicked back, "And despite him being under the influence, I've never thought those substances were wrong." He said, "Except Ryo can't have my drugs, because he's probably high on everything already."
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 am

Dune sighed. "I wish I had a story to tell. First thing I remember is waking up after being used as a Phazon power source on a Space Pirate frigate. Killed all the Space Pirates on board."

Samus smiled sadly. "Looks like we all have some kind of troubled past. Me being famous and all, you probably know my past. Space Pirates attacked my colony K-2L. That's all i ever said. It was terrible really. The Chozo had just visited, asking for supplies, and we refused to give them any. So the left, but not soon enough to be missed by everyone's least-favorite dragon, Ridley. He raided the place, but my father.." She trailed off. "Blew himself up along with Ridley's only way off the planet. My mother shoved me out of the way of Ridley's attack, as I actually had the nerve to ask him if we could be friends. I was stupid, and naive." She laughed, a hollow and empty laugh. "Then, trapped on the planet, he devoured all the corpses, and the living, of everyone who lived with us."

"Hence why barely any bodies were found by the Galactic Federation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:26 pm

"See, this is why the Pirates are evil things of destruction and evil. They must be eradicated... except for Odius and his men. They're cool."
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:27 pm

"Did you know Odius and his men left the Space Pirates because of what happened on K-2L?" Samus asked, stretching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:44 pm

"He told me about the horrors he saw. He told me he was once considering suicide after working for them. He knew they'd just revive him or clone him."
Akiba kept sitting, a little nervous trying to hold a conversation about death around a wanted person.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:05 pm

The words of the Fallen Angel from a previous raid on Norion ((Not the current RP)) reverberated through Shasta's head. "Did you know that only about 200 genes separate Space Pirates and Humans? About 150 of them are behavioral genes, because the main physical difference is their skin, hands and faces. I don't even know what constitutes a space pirate anymore."

He thought for a moment. "Was Odius a part of the Rebel Pirate crew?" He was referring to a small organization of about 30 space pirates that began attacking bases and frigates.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:39 pm

"Nah. Just he and his men went with Ridley to K-2L. He left. Never turned back."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Angent I-82B said: "Instead, my parents are still alive, though I don't know if they know I am alive! Anyway, here I go"
He stood up and started pressing the buttons for the code of entrance of the ship. The speed of his finger was pratically inhuman. Eventually, the ship opened.
True master of hacking!, he thought grinning. In fact, he was doing it just to spite Ryo. None could lay an hand of his favorite enemy/hero without getting at least some bruises
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Xantospoc wrote:
Angent I-82B said: "Instead, my parents are still alive, though I don't know if they know I am alive! Anyway, here I go"
He stood up and started pressing the buttons for the code of entrance of the ship. The speed of his finger was pratically inhuman. Eventually, the ship opened.
True master of hacking!, he thought grinning. In fact, he was doing it just to spite Ryo. None could lay an hand of his favorite enemy/hero without getting at least some bruises

Though, it did not work. Behind it. A quad unit activated at tazered him with 1,000 volts, but that was being nice. "Hacker neutralized, begin clean-up" A ingsmasher activated and walked over to the agent and threw him very far away. Then, both units returned to dormant states. Ryos anti physical hacker system. His bro would handle the rest.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Xanny just smirked: "I know your defenses!", he said despite getting tasered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next