Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Akiba's search for upgrades.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

Akiba's search for upgrades. Empty
PostSubject: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 am

Akiba, awaiting a few teammates, landed down onto the planet. He had to climb out of his ship, as it malfunctioned and the lift is broken. He sat down on the ring around the pad, and looked on as the mighty magma flowed down in viscous falls.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 am

"Why would they have upgrades compatible with Federation suits on Alinos?" Shasta dug through his closet, finding his suit. He popped out the core and examined it carefully. He had desgned it himself.

((Just some background information here: (I dunno why I didn't put all this in their profiles and stuff. Must have been lazy. But now I feel like it. It's just in case we stumble upon upgrades and say "Wait, why can he get x upgrade?")))
Quote :
Shasta's Suit

Made by Himself (Prior to the events of Metroid NES.):
- Core Software and Basic Technology Compatibility Layer
- Suit structure
- Matter Transistion Device
- Heat Distribution Grapple

Chozo (Acquired from Space Pirates during Norion invasion):
- Chozo Technology Compatibility Layer.
- Chozo Scan Visor
- Arm Cannon: Missiles, Plasma and charge beams (No power beam)
- Morph Ball (Only boost ball. No bombs or anything.)

Luminoth (Shasta battled the ing with them prior to Metroid Prime Echoes. He did this partially to acquire suit parts from them, partially to form an allyship (Is that a word?):
- Luminoth Technology Compatibility layer
- Luminoth Light Suit
- Luminoth Steam Suit (Can hold 5 gallons of water. Uses steam power to add strength to movement. If water runs out, steam power can't be used until refilled. Non-Canon.)
- Luminoth Scan Visor
- Eagle Visor (Allows sight magnification)
- Echo Visor
- Radiation Visor (Can view the full electromagnetic light spectrum)
- Ahnnihilator Beam
- Steam Wing (Upgrade to the steam suit. Steam suit gives enough flapping power to to fly or hover.)

Federation (Explanation obvious:)
- Federation Technology Compatibility Layer
- PED
- Aurora/Organic Processing Compatibility
- Organic Incorportation
- Federation Scan Visor
- Command Visor
- Suit Data Backup Compatibility

Space Pirate (Also during Norion invasion):
- Space Pirate Technology Compatibility Layer
- X-ray visor
- Nova Beam
- Hazard Shield
- Space Pirate Disguise
- Suit DNA sequncer
- Suit IV (Intravenous therapy, like in the hospitals)
- Pirate Scan Visor

DNA Infusions:
- Sweet Potato (Shasta's project as an intern. As a result, his body self generates Beta Carotene to the point of slight carotenoderma)
- Metroid
- Zebesian Space Pirate
- Magmoor
- Etecoons and Dachoras (Acquired during Arcterra mission)

I'll do everyone else's in my crew if they come in later.))

"Is there some sort of strong hold?" He put it on completely, then took off toward Alinos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 am

The Pursuer lands on Alinos, Hiraito getting off in his suit and sees Akiba and says, "Hey. I'm only here to grab a few things before heading off to Daiban. That's where I get the bulk of my supplies, but Alinos has a few things that Daiban doesn't have. The guy who works here should be Fredrick. At least, that's who's been working whenever I came."
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:33 am

"Oh, I see. It's inhabited. I thought it was un-... That."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:21 am

"See, I've been doing research recently and checking up with an old friend: the one who sold me the suit. Anything I find he's agreed to decode and recode so it may be compatible."
Akiba put on his helmet and arm cannon.
"I'll take that unexplored area up there."
Akiba points up to above the lavafall.
"I'll take my ship. Anybody need anything? Oh, and set your comm frequency to 801.11. That way, we can communicate anywhere on the planet."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Hiraito was unaffected by the heat of the planet. And he knew how to find his contact. He inputs a certain frequency on his suit and sends, "Hey Fredrick, you there?" A transmission comes in saying, "Ah hello, is this Hiraito?" "Yes, is this Fredrick?" Hiraito says. "Yes this is Fredrick. Could you remember to call me Fred though, I tell you countless times and you still call me by my full name. Anyway, nice to hear your voice again. Been some time since you last visited." replies Fredrick. "Yeah, so where are you located this time?" says Hiraito. Fredrick replies, "Oh, in the usual place. Over by the row of lava falls. Can't miss it." "Alright, I'm coming to you then Fred." says Hiraito. He hops back into the Pursuer and they move to the coordinates that Fredrick was at. During which he tells the others where he was going and who he was meeting.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Shasta shrugged and followed Akiba.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:20 pm

"Ok Shasta... We've never worked together have we? Ah well. It shall be a learning experience. We'll climb up instead, as I need to get some exercise."
Akiba jumps down onto a platform, which sinks, so he jumps up to the cliff wall next to the falls. He finds a handhold, and pulls himself up. Akiba then looks up and repeats the process 10 more times.As he gets up to the final, he looks across to Shasta, about to test a new tool he got from a Chozo... he shoots a blue beam across to Shasta from his left arm and yanks slightly, pulling him over.
"How was that?"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 pm

"Like all of my organs were ripped out and put back in different places." Shasta climbed up the last ledge and heaved himself onto the cliff, then stood up and brushed himself off. "So where is this wearhouse or store, or whatever it is? Don't tell me you just pulled me up here for fun."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:04 am

"I told you I'm here to find things. If there was a warehouse we'd be parked in front of it. Sorry if I mislead you."
Akiba laughs while saying
"I could always just throw you back there!"
Akiba looks ahead at the unexplored area. He isn't surprised to see that ahead of them is a lake of lava, leading to a volcano which is spewing lava 110 ft into the air. According to his suit.
"I'm willing to bet a pirate generator is in there. But how to get across...."
Akiba notices a skiff on the left. As if on Murphy's Law, It spontaneously combusted. Akiba then improvises a plan.
"I'll remotely pilot my ship overhead. You'll hold on to me, and we'll grapple beam up to the bottom, and ride across. Ready?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:30 am

The Pursuer pulls up to the location to find a rather large frigate like ship docking near the pool of lava below the lava falls. The Pursuer lands nearby and Hiraito hops out and heads to the ship. As he approaches it, the hatch opens so he can go in. He enters and the hatch closes behind him. Inside the ship was much cooler and Hiraito walks through the hallway until he reaches a door. The door opens to reveal a large room, like a hanger for fighters to dock, but it had a lot of equipment and crates surely full of supplies and other things. A tall bulky man stands from a desk and greets Hiraito with, "Welcome my friend. It's been a little while. Let me guess, your here for my special stock like usual." "Oh, you know me Fredrick." Hiraito says. "How many times must I remind you man, call me Fred!" Fredrick replies. Hiraito laughs and says, "You know that I do that to push your buttons. But yeah, I'm here for the usual. And a little more, cause I'm finally gonna work on the ship's cannons." Hiraito says. Fredrick replies, "About damned time too. You've been putting that off for months now." Yeah, well let's take a look at what you've got. I may find a few other things to get." "Alright then, right this way." says Fredrick as he leads Hiraito towards the desk that he was working at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akiba's search for upgrades.   Akiba's search for upgrades. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akiba's search for upgrades.
Page 1 of 1