Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?

Go down 
+3
RildokxNanoFate
pup64
Ragnar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnar

Ragnar

Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Empty
PostSubject: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 am

I was thinking of a way to introduce my character with this rp, basically the pirates have launched an assault on Norion...............

Again......

But this time its not mindless destruction thats on their mind, they appear to be after some high ranking federation officer...and they want him alive.....but why?

Maby they just want to ransom him...or could there be more to it....could the pirates and federation know something the hunters *and even some of their own troops* don't???

Who wants in!!!!!........*please?*
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:06 am

Ragnar wrote:
I was thinking of a way to introduce my character with this rp, basically the pirates have launched an assault on Norion...............

Again......

But this time its not mindless destruction thats on their mind, they appear to be after some high ranking federation officer...and they want him alive.....but why?

Maby they just want to ransom him...or could there be more to it....could the pirates and federation know something the hunters *and even some of their own troops* don't???

Who wants in!!!!!........*please?*

*joins*
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 am

Well I guess Ill post the thread but it will technicly be open to all
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 am

Yay, another RP Rildok could join in. :(awesome):
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:12 am

Rildok wrote:
Yay, another RP Rildok could join in. :(awesome):

You love that character of yours way too much.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 am

It does my heart good to slaughter tons of people/pirates/things with him. I swear I have another personality who plays him just perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:18 am

Rildok wrote:
It does my heart good to slaughter tons of people/pirates/things with him. I swear I have another personality who plays him just perfectly.

That's what scares me.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 am

THREAD MADE!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing Razz Surprised Smile Very Happy *I love smileys!*
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:49 am

Damara shall join. You should know her from the Metroid Manga. But she's older now.

And someone else I'm not mentioning.
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Is it alright if Brutus joins... I still haven't used him much...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Is it too late for me to join in as Samuel? Or Sylux? Either or would work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?   Assault on Norion, anyone want to join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault on Norion, anyone want to join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Plan Roleplays-
Jump to: