Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:37 am

As they entered through the door, a large flying mantis-like ionsect swooped in on them. In a flash, Allistor lunged forward, and as he passed the creature he left behind four red hot claw marks in the creature's leg.

Behind the creature now, Allistor showed that his hands now had plasma energy claws beyond the tips.

(Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been busy at college)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Hiraito just watched as it quickly happened. "Nice weapon you have there. I have something similar, but it's only three blades coming from the back of my hand." he says as he activates his energy claws on his left hand, just to show it off.

(OOC: That's ok, perfectly understandable.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:47 am

The insect's corpse fell to the ground. The room they were now in was massive and circular. At Allistor's feet, there was a large hole in the ground with a faint bit of heat coming from it. As he looked down it, several floating platforms were seen, along with a dim blue light at the very bottom.

He turned to tell Hiraito that there was probably a door down below, when he saw that Hiraito had claws similar to his own.

"Impressive! Although I'm sure that yours are not implants, are they?"he asked,"Also, there is a door down below along with a few floating platforms."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 am

"No, they are just part of my suit." he says before deactivating his energy claws. Then he says, "Alright, will it bring us any closer to one of the locations do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:55 am

Allistor thought for a moment, trying his best to remember the map his father had shown him. If memory served correctly, the tunnel below them would lead to a temporary detour, and then to Norfair.

"Yes it will, I am certain of it."he said and leaped down to one of the platforms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 pm

"Alright then." he says and drops down onto the platform that Allistor went on.

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:35 am

After that platform, Allistor leaped down again to the next, and on to the next one after that, until finally he reached the bottom, where a door lay at his feet. He fired off another plasma pellet at the door, and leaped through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:39 am

Hiraito followed him carefully, making sure not to fall off the platforms, and hops through the door behind Allistor.

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 am

(I think I got a way to make this more interesting. In order for that to work though, we need to split perspectives. Like show what's happening on Hiraito's side, as well as Rildok's)

As they enterd, they were now in a greenish cavern with pools of lava everywhere.

"Well....it's not acid, but close enough I guess..."he said

--------------------------------

Elsewhere, a black and red ship with a sterling silver skull mounted on the front appearfed over the horizon. A license plate was seen on the back of the ship that read: "GR33DY B4ST4RD".

The thrusters of the ship levelled out, and eventually kept the ship hovering over the ground. On the left side where an anarchy decal was seen, slid down, revealing that it was a door of some sort. Just then a young man leaped out, red hair shimering in the sunlight as one hand held onto a sheet of paper and the other hand, which seemed more like a claw rested at his side.

Before landing, a skull-like jet pack activated on his back, slowing his fall.

Once he landed, he lifted the paper with his regular hand, and with his claw-like one, lowered the black and red sunglasses on his face, revealing a pair of brilliant but cold green eyes. His black on red skull armor remained dark, even in the light of the sun. His jet pack deactivated.

The paper read: "Authorized Personel Only!! An order has been issued to hunt down Rildok after sending out information on a possible rare species of acid worm that has set up space beneath SR388. Two agents have been sent to hunt down Rildok in his search for the "acid worm"."

"Stupid gringos..."the young man said with a mexican accent,"You bendejo's should know better than to leave information like this locked up in level seven security systems! I betcha I'll find that thing before these other chumps do!"

He crumpled up the paper, and forced it into his claw-hand, which started to glow a bright red, causing the paper to burst into flames.

He headed for the same caves Allistor and Hiraito had entered, saying to himself,"The question of course....is wether or not to capture the thing in cryo freeze, or to just remove organs? Either way, both options'll fetch me a crap load o' money! ME!! CARNAGE THE GALACTIC THIEF!!"

The young man cackled before entering the dark caves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 am

"Well if it's lava, then there's no problem for me. My suit's built to be able to handle it for very long periods of time. I bet I could even stay in lava of extreme heat longer than Samus herself." he says.

Rildok was walking through a greenish cavern, searching for any traces of the 'acid worm' he was sent to find, kill and bring back. At least, that's how he was going to handle it.

(OOC: I haven't played Metroid II, so I'm not sure what it all looks like. But that is a good idea.)

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:59 pm

"I...I can't swim in lava at all. My bio suit was specifically made for combat and nothing else."said Allistor

-----------------------------------

(Basically you got the right idea, greenish caverns)

Instead of taking the same route that Allistor and Hiraito took, Carnage took a left through a narrow passage way.

"Dios mio!"he exclaimed,It's darker than the inside of a safe! Let's switch to the good ol' murder visor!"

With his normal hand, he pressed a button on his sunglasses, which suddenly made the lenses glow an ominous shade of red, allowing him to see in the same way that Samus did with her dark visor. Ahead, he spotted a small grisby, which came up bright red under the visor. With a swift and silent motion, Carnage pulled out what appeared to be a modified federation pistol. He aimed at the grisby, pulled the trigger, and with one shot turned the grisby into a pile of ashes.

"Heh...just how I like'em: extra crispy."he said

He continued onward, and exited through a door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:34 pm

"I made modifications to a battle suit modeled after Samus's suit, HEAVY modifications. I think my suit and weapons are on par with Chozo and Luminoth technology. I might have made friends with some of them if they were still around." says Hiraito.

While Rildok was walking in the greenish cavern, a few little insects start flying around him, and a few more came out of nowhere and joined in. There was 6 of them altogether. Rildok calculates their speed and distance quickly and fires 6 shots of his dark matter beam, each one hitting its mark. The insects are pretty much obliterated, not even guts are seen. Rildok scoffs and moves on.

(OOC: If you want to get a better picture as to what Hiraito looks like, I finally finished drawing his battle suit up. Check it out here.)

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 pm

(Cool drawing! Do you draw anime?)

"Luminoth?"Allistor asked as he walked with Hiraito,"Wht's that?"

-----------------------------------

Arthur heard Gunfire just on the other side of a corner, just now coming up to his right. He peeked, and then pinned his back against the wall with terror. He recognised the armor he had seen down the dark tunnel as belonging to the feared mercenary Rildok. He soon recalled the note he had found from the federation archives mentioning the name.

"Dang.....that means this is all a setup for this guy...."he said

He grabbed what appeared to be the hilt belonging to a rapier, but with no apparent blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:36 am

"Luminoth are moth like insectoid/humanoid beings that have very advanced technology like the Chozo. Samus once saved them from annihilation. They're not too bad if you get to know them. Anyway, how much farther do you think?" he says.

Rildok felt he was being watched. Something wasn't right about this whole thing. The only thing that kept him from leaving and forgetting this thing was the money. It was a fairly large sum. He starts to examine everywhere he goes, making his steps more silent and is more cautious.

(OOC: I have an anime drawing style, but usually I'm not too good at it. I actually drew half of each thing, minus the left arm, scanned it, edited it in Photoshop and gave it color until it was done.

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:05 am

"We should reach the destination soon."I said, as a door was seen a few feet away in front of us

-----------------------------------------------

Carnage could faintly hear the guy's footsteps getting closer, but soon it quickly became quiet. This was bad because Carnage didn't know if he should jump out and attack yet. On the one hand, Rildok was notorious for being a ruthless fighter, and engaging him could prove to be fatal. On the other hand, perhaps he could gain Rildok's trust.

"Worth a shot....just hope he hasn't heard of my reputation...."he said

He slowly walked out and said,"Hey ess'e! You mind stopping there for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:29 am

"Alright. I hope he isn't too far away now. I want to get back at him for killing James Argos." he says.

Rildok stops and says, "You're in my way. If you don't want to die then get out of my way." He was ready to kill anything at this point, killing wildlife was no fun at all.

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:52 pm

A plan entered Carnage's head once more; a plan to get Rildok on his side for a bit, then turn him in for cash. He couldn't wait to try this out, after all he loved acting.

"Hey, start something with me gringo, and you'll never find that lava worm."he said quickly

-----------------------------

"James Argos...?"Allistor asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:54 am

"James Argos was a friend from the Federation, and Rildok killed him in cold blood during the assault on Norion." he says and clenches his fist. "I'll never forgive him." he adds.

Rildok thinks and replies with, "Where can I find the worm? Give me the coordinates and I'll be gone."

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:14 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that...."Allistor said

-------------------------

"Funny thing about coordinates.....they aren't easy to get a hold of....hell sometimes they cost cash, and other times an arm and a leg."Carnage boldly added,"What I'm saying is, you want the location, you got to give me the dough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 am

"Rildok had almost died at that battle by Samus, but he managed to escape. I was able to destroy the head of his husk, but it's the dark matter portion of him is what needs to be destroyed in order to kill him completely. I'll make sure that I kill him completely." he says.

Rildok did not like his attitude. He raises his arm cannon at Carnage and says, "Or your payment can be me allowing you to still live."

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Allistor nodded, understanding the pain that Hiraito felt.

------------------------------

It was at that point the cunning smirk on Carnage's face faded away; the minute the arm cannon came up, he knew that he had went too far.

"Easy ess'e, no need for that kind of stuff, yeah? I'll take you to the worm, no sweat."he said

He didn't have the ourage to tell Rildok that there was no acid worm. From Carnage's point of view, Rildok seemed like the type to take his frustrations out on the nearest living thing. Carnage's best bet was to lead Rildok on until he could either find the Federation soldiers, or find an advantageous area to kill Rildok himself and make a deal with the federation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 am

"Anyway, shall we continue?" says Hiraito.

Rildok gives a low growl and lowers his arm cannon. "Fine. But if this is some sort of trick, pray to whatever god you have that I show mercy with a quick death." he says.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long. Once again it didn't show that there was a new post. Also, I updated Rildok's profile so it has what his voice sounds like, to better roleplay it out. Here is what his voice sounds like.)

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 am

Allister nodded, and headed forward

--------------------------

Arthur slowly nodded, and motioned for the murderous man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:33 am

Hiraito follows Allister.

Rildok walks with Arthur, keeping his most of his sensors focused on him.

Back to top Go down
Chaostro101

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 am

Allister led him through another door, and looked around the area with a troubled look on his face.

------------------------------

This is just great.....how am I supposed to even find an acid worm in this place? THERE"S NO SUCH THING!"[i]Arthur thought to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)   

Back to top Go down

SR388: Acid Endzone (Private, Rildok and Chaostro101 only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next