Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Super Power Would You Like to Have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: What Super Power Would You Like to Have?   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:01 am

Mine would be the power to create an alternate reality accessible via portal. The alternate reality can be of anything that you want it to be, like the magical world of Nanoha. From the viewpoint of someone watching you go into the portal, you only spend a few seconds in the portal when you can really spend an entire lifetime inside. You could die in the reality... but you’d just walk out so you won’t actually die and stay dead. And when you step into the reality, you can change into anything you want. You could slip yourself into your favorite anime and turn events in your favor. It’s your reality; you can do anything you want basically. When you step out, any aging or any other effects that you had in the reality are gone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power Would You Like to Have?   Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:42 am

Oh... My friend invited me to his imaginary world that we have powers and i have grown so much to that power that it has passed my dream of flight. It is the ability to create technology with my mind. In an instant i can create a black hole white hole portal with a singularity duplicator. I can destroy whole planets within 2 seconds. I created a battle suit out of a neutron star that i don't use anymore because it kept crushing my spaceship with immense gravity. Oh yeah, my favorite is creating a gauntlet that ionizes any particle in space or air that usually goes to 1,000,000 volts per second. If i made a character that could do that here i would have a hell of a time getting him approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power Would You Like to Have?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Immediately knowing someone's exact body heat, heart rate, breathing rate, etc.

Example:

"Are you lying to me?"

"No." *heart rate increases dramatically*

"Yes you are,"

"Yes I am,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power Would You Like to Have?   Sun May 06, 2012 3:03 pm

easy, someone try to stop this, telekinesis full. It allows you to have a large variety of all super powers ever. you literary control all of time and space with your head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power Would You Like to Have?   Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Shape Shifting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power Would You Like to Have?   Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 am

I came here to say what Toasty said. I could have so much fun with shape shifting abilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power Would You Like to Have?   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 am

dimensional travel, you could go to the metroid universe, or the universe of your favorite anime. it's slightly less versatile than rildok's super power wish, but I still love it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power Would You Like to Have?   

Back to top Go down

What Super Power Would You Like to Have?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1