HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:56 am

Hiraito walks into the arena and sees his opponent. "A Samus copycat eh? This'll be interesting to say the least. Alright, I'm all fired up! Let's do this!" he says.

(OOC: Yes, that was very cheesy since he uses fire based weapons.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 am

sa-x bring it on lets see how you do when you fight the hunter hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:28 pm

"Then let's do this!" he says before strafing to the right and firing charged plasma beam shots at SA-X.

(OOC: Could you put " at the beginning and end of when your character talks, just so I know when they do talk. It would be less confusing that way.)

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Wed May 05, 2010 5:42 am

"oh come on" fires misile (you know ones that sa-x has in fusion thouse ones "run sparky run hahahaha" fires five misiles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Wed May 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Hiraito shoots down four of the missiles with his plasma beam and jumps to avoid the last one barely. Full Salvo He aims his cannon at SA-X and unleashes a volley of missiles in it's direction.

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Thu May 06, 2010 4:56 am

"is that all?"(oh ya i forgot ask you do know how to do damige to the sa-x dont you?) "stay still sparky!!"fires ice beam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Thu May 06, 2010 7:58 am

The ice beam shot hits Hiraito's left foot, freezing it to the floor. "Damn it. Nothing a little heat won't fix though." he says and fires a plasma shot at the ice and it shatters. Then he had a thought, maybe long range won't do much. Maybe some close quarters combat will throw it off. So Hiraito bolts towards SA-X, changing his arm cannon to alt form, and reaches to his back, pulling out what looks like an odd looking device. The sides of it extends and the handle extends as well, making it look like a big sword hilt without a blade. He lunges into the air and a big red energy blade cracks out from the hilt and he swings it down straight at SA-X.

(OOC: He's got plenty of tricks up his sleeve to dish out the damage to SA-X. Also, separate your OOC, Out Of Character, comments or whatever from what your character is doing. Plus, you need to actually say how your character is dodging the attacks and whatnot. He can't dodge everything, otherwise it will be considered god-modding.)

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Tue May 11, 2010 5:45 am

"so you are fire eh then lets see how you do agenst my light beam haha" the slash hits "how dare you hit me you little freak" charges up light beam and fires

(by the way to do damige is the plasmia beam)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Tue May 11, 2010 11:56 am

Hiraito takes it to the chest, sending some pain through the chest but it doesn't stop him. He brings his left arm back and thrusts it towards SA-X's face.

(OOC: Hiraito's attacks can deal damage to the suit like anything else can to an extent. His plasma energy sword would do pretty decent amount of damage, especially from that kind of attack. Say what kind of damage it does if an attack hits, or what kind of effects it has on the person.)

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Thu May 13, 2010 7:10 am

hit cracks visor "ow you will pay for that" charges a defusion misslie "you cant run away forever you little freak" fires missile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Thu May 13, 2010 1:15 pm

The missile hits him in the ribs and sends him back a few yards on his back. He grasps his left side with his left arm as he groans in pain. "Damn it! I gotta do something about that arm cannon." he says and gets up, still holding the sword in his right hand.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 am

(OOC: Are you going to continue this RP? And, could your posting be a little bit more descriptive, kinda like what some of the other people do. I'm not saying you have to go down to the very last detail, but it would be nice if you could do that.)

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 am

(ooc ya sorry about that i will try to be a bit more descriptive and yes i wil contue rping)

"ha ha i hit you ya little bug now eat phazon freak"
(enter hyper mode fires 5 hyper mislles at him)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Hiraito brings up the blade to it's side and uses it as a shield to block the missiles, but gets pushed back multiple yards in doing so. "That's it, you're going down." he says. He brings it back to make a swing horizontally and says, "Load cartridge." The cartridge system cocks back three times. Then he swings the blade at SA-X even though the blade does not have the reach... at the time. The blade extends yards longer than where SA-X was as it swings and comes at SA-X with great speed at about the waist line, faster than a power beam shot by Samus.

(OOC: Kk, thx. The blade with it's cartridge system increases it's lethality and reach for one swing. If you go over his profile it only has 6 cartridges.)

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:54 am

sa-x gets hit in the chest with the blade and falls to it nees

"oww I will kill you sparky"

(goes into morph ball and uses a power bomb)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 pm

"Bring down thy wrath, Shin Plasma Form." he says. His suit replies, "Plasma Drive." His suit bursts with a red aura. He tosses his sword to the side and jumps at SA-X with his arm ready to grab it. "Load cartridge." he says and his cartridge system cocks back, using a cartridge. His right arm shines with a dark red light. He then grabs onto the morph ball SA-x with his left arm and thrusts his right fist at SA-X saying, "Plasma Smasher!" When his fist connects, with whatever it connects to, a huge fiery explosion engulfs everything within a 35ft radius from the point of impact. The explosion went off at the same time as the power bomb.

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:49 am

(exits morph ball)

"what happed did I get him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Hiraito's shin plasma form aura was still emanating from him. He switches to thermal and sees SA-X in the dust created from the explosion. He rushes at SA-X and thrusts his fist at SA-X's chest.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 pm

(OOC: Are we going to continue this, or should I finish it myself? And I'm actually not sure if SA-X would really talk.)

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:24 am

(end it i am bored with it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Hiraito’s fist hits SA-X and sends it back a few yards, catching itself so it doesn’t fall prone. It’s cold eyes glare at the man as the dust settles. Hiraito switches to his combat visor and grabs his sword. SA-X dashes forward, getting enough distance to shine spark towards Hiraito. He just barely jumps out of the way and SA-X goes for a distance before crouching and then jumping straight at Hiraito. “Tch, come get some freakbag. Load cartridge.” he says. The sword loads 3 more cartridges and the blade shines brighter. He brings the sword over his head, and swings down in front of him. SA-X was a couple yards away when the blade extends to meet it. Surprisingly SA-X stops in place, but the shine spark was still in effect. Sparks fly wildly from where they connect and a charging sound emanates from it before going silent and the sparks stop. A second later they are engulfed in a massive explosion of energy. The two of them are flung about 50 yards each in the opposite directions. Where they originally were was now a crater about 50 yards in diameter and about 25 yards deep at the center. Each one was having trouble getting back up, but they both manage. “Plasma Drive levels in critical, mode release in one minute.” says his suit. “Damn it, I better finish this now or else die by the hands of that thing.” he says and starts moving, switching to his dark plasma beam. SA-X starts moving towards Hiraito, switching to the annihilator beam. When they get closer they charge their beams. When he gets close enough he says, “Eat this you undead flesh addict! Inferno Implosion!” as he raises his arm cannon, loading a cartridge, and then firing straight at SA-X. It raises it’s arm cannon and thinks nothing much of his attack. It fires a Sonic Boom at Hiraito, to it’s surprise did not effect his attack but went through it and sends Hiraito flying into the air. Hiraito’s attack goes right up to SA-X and explodes in it’s face, engulfing it in flames but is not sent outward. Then the flames start to suck in as a red black hole forms in the center. Soul chilling shrieks are heard from within as SA-X gets sucked into the hole before it vanishes. About at the time Hiraito lands about 100 yards away from where he lost his footing with a hard thud. “Power levels critical. Main systems offline.” says his suit. He groans as he takes off his helmet that was now cracked and looks around. “And it appears we have a winner! Ladies and gentleman, I give you our winner, Hiraito Kilepura!” says the announcer as the crowd goes wild. Hiraito slowly gets up and limps out of the arena muttering to himself, “And people find enjoyment out of this shit. Though I shouldn’t be so hypocritical.” and chuckles.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)   

Back to top Go down

SA-X Vs. Hiraito (post fusion)
Page 1 of 1