A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Empty
PostSubject: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:31 am

Ok I Know That Probably Most Of You Have Lives But God, You Can At least Be A Little More Active, Not To Tell You How To Run Your Life, But Ive Ben On Almost All Day And Its A Weekend And NOONE Is On, Sorry If I Seam Inpatient But That Is Kind Of Who I Am :(biggrin):, But I Don't Know How Many Members This Site But DamnCould You Please Be More Active? Please? Ill Give You A Cookie (>")>() (End Rant)

I Still Love This Site :(heartroid):

P.S. I Have No Life, In Case You Didn't Know :(biggrin):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:29 am

Yes, we all have lives to live, but I am also disappointed in the inactivity of this site. I come on more than a few times a day to check out the site, and most of the time there is little to no activity.

Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell 4362947Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell 328738Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell 4363097
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:51 am

Rildok wrote:
Yes, we all have lives to live, but I am also disappointed in the inactivity of this site. I come on more than a few times a day to check out the site, and most of the time there is little to no activity.

Let Me Correct You When You Said You Get On Several Times A Day And Find Little To No Activity I Believe You Ment To Say That This Sight Is Deader Than Michele Jackson.

BUT HAVE NO FEAR!!! On Gaia (The Sight I Got My Avatar/Sig/Everything) I Met These People Trying To Do A Metroid RP So I Recommended The Sight To Em And Now There Coming To Do There Rping Hear So... Ya... I'm Plugging This Sight On Everything I Go On.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:27 am

We do appericiate it. Since I am on summer now. I personally do the video game section and have been running into some...complication, but I am working hard to put content onto the site. That much I can say. I am gonna start with boss guides. Sure, there are a shit ton of them, but this is for us here. Motivation is also killing me. That's my reason for not posting at all.

Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:32 am

Oh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:39 am

Still, it's nice to have people like you try and help us out. It helps us admins abit. we thank you.

Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:58 am

Ryo Kilepura wrote:
Still, it's nice to have people like you try and help us out. It helps us admins abit. we thank you.

No Problem :(biggrin):

Link To Thread On Gaia: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/metroid-prime-3-corruption-metroid-rp-character-profiles/t.60399967_14/?_gaia_t_=4614&mygntcid=629983#14

Im Mayor Samus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Thanks for letting others know about us.

Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell 4362947Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell 328738Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell 4363097
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Rildok wrote:
Thanks for letting others know about us.

Welcome :(biggrin):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:29 am

Hay thar.

Thanks for showing peopel the site.

Also, lol, "Michele Jackson"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell   Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, You Guys Are Inactive As Hell
Page 1 of 1