HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
commander7890

PostSubject: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Val'Strum stepped into the open field, around him were the cliff faces which had various Breeds of Ing standing on them, cheering and roaring in the Ing language. In the center of the field was a rather large light crystal, which generated a light bubble large enough to fill the entire space between the cliffs. There were two entrance to this "Pit" Two natural openings that held large metal gates.

Val'Strum raised his arms up in a display of confidence,

"Where is my opponent?? Where is the human?!?"

He said first in the Ing language, and than repeated in the common human language. The "Crowd" of ing hissed and cheered in excitement, they had come to see blood. Up ahead, the gate opened, a small tunnel with light crystals here and there to protect the non-native fighter from the harsh atmosphere of the dark world.

Val'Strum waited for his opponent's arrival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 pm

I Stepped Into The Ring With A Overwhelming Amount Of Pain Flowing Through My Body From Us Fighting In The Dark World. I Looked At My Opponent And Said "Before This Starts Time Out. You Think Its Going To Be Fair If You Fight Me Here." I Said. After So I Coughed Up Blood And Walked Slowly Over To The Nearest Judge And Requested A Location Change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm

The judge, being a hunter ing, hissed back at the girl, it was an obvious no.

Val'Strum chuckled and stepped forward,

"It doesn't matter where we fight, it is all the same. You are in the protection of the light crystal, it wouldn't matter less if you were back in the light world...Unless of course by arena change you mean to destroy the light crystal"

He chuckles softly.

"That could be arranged, but i fail to see how that could help you."

Val'Strum laughed darkly, he unsheathed his scythe and pointed it towards her.

"Know this, mortal, that my name is Val'Strum, and i am Death Incarnate. This shall be your final fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:49 pm

I Got A Ferice Look In My Eye. I Instantly Grabed Him With My Robotic Arm By His Spine And Shoved My Arm Cannon In His Face And Started Unloading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Val'Strum felt the arm grab him, but he only grinned on the inside. The arm cannon flew towards his face and lit up with energy and began to fire powerful shots, but Val'Strum had vanished. He walked across the arena, phased out. He grinned and phased back in on the other side of the arena. The Hunter ing leveled his arm cannon and fired dark blasts of sticky and corrosive energy at her, using his Jet-dash system to dodge left and right from any return fire.

The hunter has truly, never felt more alive than in moments like this. The thrill of the fight, the battle, the blood. All of it satisfied him as he unleashed painful upon her.

((OOC: I'll let that one slide, but try not to god mode in the future ^^ Instead try "She reaches forward to try and grab him by his spine, if successful she would start firing her arm cannon towards his face at close range." Ya know? :3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:09 pm

(( OOC: It Wasnt Going To Be A Kill Shot, Plus You Could Have Easily Countered In More Ways The I Have On My Hand. Jest Wanted To Start The Fight Out Interesting. ))

I Saw The Energy Come At Me But It Was To Late, It Hit Me And Hard. I Tried To Get Up But I Was Stuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:12 pm

((A headshot at point-blank? Yeah my head probably would have popped like a melon xD))

Val'Strum chuckled darkly and fired again and again, aiming at each of her limbs to try and stick her to the ground, as he does so he rushes forward towards her with his energy scythe out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 pm

commander7890 wrote:
((A headshot at point-blank? Yeah my head probably would have popped like a melon xD))

Val'Strum chuckled darkly and fired again and again, aiming at each of her limbs to try and stick her to the ground, as he does so he rushes forward towards her with his energy scythe out.

(( OOC: I Have Ice Beam And You Have A Helmet. Your Helmet Would Be Frozen In Place. Thats It. ))

I Had An Idea. I Stopped Trying To Escape And Jest Lied There Waiting With A "Oh Shit I'm Fucked" Look On My Face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Val'Strum rushed forward at his top speed, his scythe gleaming with every word of death on it. He got closer and than raised his arm up to strike, and than vanished again.

Val'Strum chuckled deeply, which echoed through the air, he wasn't about to end her...not yet.

He was having too much fun.

He unphased again, 50 yards away from her. He laughed loudly and darkly,

"Is THIS the best you have? Where is my challenge??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:48 pm

I Herd Him Yell To Me. I Replied To Him "Well It Would Be A Challenge If There Wasn't Such A Handicap. Why Don't You Come Kill Me Now For The Sake Of The Fight, You Monster. Hey maybe We Could Have A Fair Fight In Hell You Cheating Pussy. Fight Like A Man." I Replied Trying To Get Him As Angry As Possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Val'Strum merely grinned. He primed the grenade launcher on his shoulder and fired one of his EMP grenades. It flew through air towards her and had a good probability of wreaking havoc with her visor or even possibly temporarily shutting her suit down.

The commando walked towards her calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:31 pm

I Saw The EMP And I Panicked. If That EMP Hit Me I Was Fucked. I Put All My Strength Into My Robotic Arm And Managed To Break It Out With Jest Enough Time To Knock It To The Side So The It To The Side In Mid-Air. If I Had Missed This The Fight Would Be Over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Val'Strum strode forward, his blade scything through the tops of the ground, creating and dark particles, the ground corroding where the blade touched. His appearance practically represented death itself, all it needed was the dark cloak and a giant pole-arm scythe. He raised his arm cannon up towards her and fired three shots. Two towards her mechanical arm and the other towards her face-plate. He got ever closer towards her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:52 pm

I Hit The Grenade Away From Me Before It Could Detonate But He Shot Me In The Robotic Arm Twice. Jest Before It Went Offline I Moved It In Front Of My Face So I Wouldn't Be Killed. I Lost What Was Going To Be My Savior In This Fight. Even If My Plan Worked The Question Of What Next Keep Coming Back. There Was No Time For That. I Needed To Wait Till He Was Close Enough...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Val'Strum chuckled darkly, charging his arm cannon up so dark energy seethed around it and collected. He got close to her, but than did something unexpected, he jumped.

He jumped as high as his powerful and augmented body would let him, and than activated his jet dash system to keep him suspended there. The system was not designed for such, however, and was quickly giving out. He laughed darkly and pointed the arm cannon down, the charged shot breaking it many smaller shots, shooting sticky, web-like shadow blasts at her that, like the previous shots, would work on corroding her armor if one were to hit.

He adjusted his jets and began to back down, adjusting his angle so he wouldn't land on top of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Jest Before The Blast Hit Me I Activate Armor Lock. The Energy From My Shields Melted Away The Jell And Let Me Free, Jest Before He Landed The Shields Blasted Sending Him Back Into The Air I Got Up And Started Firing At Him.

(( OOC:

Alt Form Name: Armor Lock
Description: The Users Armor Will Lock Up And The User Will Curl Up In A Ball, There Shields Will Overcharge And The User Will Become Invincible For These Few Seconds. When Exiting Armor Lock The Energy From The Shields Will Rush Out Of The Suit Causing An Explosive Effect Damaging Anyone Near The User.

You Should Read Peoples Bios. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Val'Strum felt the shockwave smack into his body, sending him flying backwards, he could see the next shots coming. Icy blasts flying towards him. He activated his Jet-dash system, swerving his body to the right to dodge. He hit the ground and skidded, than dashed again to dodge the next shots. He laughed while he dodged, the excitement grew inside of him. Than there was impact, and the barrel of his arm cannon was covered in ice. He detached it quickly and tossed it aside, freeing up his hand.

The hunter laughed sadistically and dashed towards the human, swerving left and right to dodge incoming shots while he brought up his scythe to swing down at her arm cannon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:10 pm

I Needed To Rest And At This Point I Needed To Do Something About My Arm Before I Was Dead. I Created A Ball Shaped Wall Of Ice Around Myself And Shot Into The Ground Making A Hole The Size Of 2 People. I Covered The Floor In The Bunker With Ice, Jumped In The Hole And Created A Wall Of Ice Between Me And The Floor. I Opened A Compartment Of My Suit And Pulled Out Some Pain Killers Along With A Repair Kit. I Quickly Shoved The Pain Killers Down My Throat And Started To Repair My Arm. Hopefully He Wouldn't Find Me Before I Repaired The Arm. I Definitly Had Enough Air To Stay In There For A Good 20 Min (( 3 Posts ))
And The Repair Would Only Take About 10min. (( 2 Post Counting This One. ))

It Also Gave Me Time To Think... Alot Of Time To Think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Val'Strum grinned, his opponent hiding from him. He raised his scythe up and swung down hard, which took a large chip out of the ice. He continued hack and slash at it, rapidly cutting through it. She may not have as much time as she may have previously thought.

He continued to bash down at her barricade, working through it quickly, her time down there would be brief, and the position she would be in when she would have to come out would be so good, considered that Val'Strum would now have the high ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

(( OOC: You Do Realize That Your Character Shouldn't Of Seen Me Dig Myself Into The Hole. Right? ITS COMPLETELY SEALED OFF!!! Like An Igloo Without A Door. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:26 am

((From what you said, it sounded like you made a dome around yourself, and made a small hole inside the dome and than sealed off the hole. I don't know about you, but that seems to be pretty obvious to me as to your location. Ice isn't exactly in the dark world, it doesn't fit in, making it easy to spot when it's there.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 am

(( Did I Forget To Mention Its A Thick Wall Of It? Fuck i did. The Dome Is Spose To Be Made Of A Thick Wall Of It. And So Is The Hole In The Ground. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 am

((And my scythe has corrosive dark energy surrounding it that can cut through armor like butter, by realism's sake i could already be through that ice, but i'm giving you a chance here to recover and going through it slower.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:11 pm

(( Grr. ))

The Repair Was Almost Done. I Could Here Him Breaking The Ice. If I Waited For Him To Get Above Me I Could Shave My Arm Above The Ice And Grab His Leg, But What If He Did That Phasing Thing... Damn It, THINK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
commander7890

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:19 pm

The hunter laughed sadistically as he broke through the dome, entering it and looking down at the sealed off hole underneath, a clever trick. He jumped up into the air and than fell back down, using his jet dash system to get some more momentum, his body smashed into the ice, making it begin to crack. He did this again, and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine   

Back to top Go down

Val'Strum Nictara Vs. Jill Valentine
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next