Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Prime Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Prime Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Prime Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Prime Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Prime Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Prime Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Prime Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Prime Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Prime Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Prime

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 am

ID Name: metroidianprime

Character Name: Prime

Race: human

Physical Description: In his first form he is just a simple guy with a very augmented suit.

Minions: It starts as a robot that is oval an white that will scan the planet but has no attacks, if it scans things that it categorizes as enemies... he is followed by many sentry bots that are black in color, they fire at people trying to escape

Intentions: He goes across the galaxy taking over any planets controlled by enemies

Technology: His suit is capable of many tactical weaponry including pistols, rifles, shotguns, and explosive. He shoots large but condensed lasers of gamma radiation, but uses sparingly to not hurt the planet.

Abilities: He is able to absorb electricity and uses this to power his suit, including minuscule outbursts in air. he is able to fly using jet boots.

Number of players required to fight: 4

Personality: Cocky, but serious and brags of his amazing power

History: After finding his own breakthrough in technology he started a conquest to test this new energy power, he created many suits that rule over. After seeing a loved one die out of all this power he decided to not hold back, and started to take over planets... even destroying ones he hadn't the strength to hold.

Number of Alternate forms: 3

Form 1:
Name of Form: mega
Physical description of Form : his suit flies in the air and then he entraps himself in a metal ball.
Abilities: The ball shoots gamma radiation lasers in all directions like a disco ball, it will rolls around to crush survivors.
after about ten minutes the ball will shut down and remain useless

Form 2:
name: shock
description: His suit get on the ground and diodes come out. He is shortly a ball of electricity
Abilities: bolts of electricity fly out of his body in bulk, this will temporarily shut down robots one power suits but will not do much damage and is almost impenetrable but only lasts 3 minuted for the suit needs it's own electricity.

form3
name: Planet destroyer
description: He utters the words "I will now destroys this damn planet." his rocket boot go at full speed to get high enough in the air then he creates an impenetrable shield around him and charges his gamma rays
Abilities: His shield can only be destroyed by the planet destroyer itself, the ray will take an hour to charge but once it is he will fire it and destroy the planet shattering it to pieces, if the defenders are able to block it his suit will shut down and he will be killed with the smallest shot.

Last edited by metroidianprime on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 am

ehh....sorry, but there's lots of problems here.

1: No gamma radiation. Why? Because it's not going to kill someone right away, instead it'll give us cancer...which is like god modding in a sense >.> So no Radiation. Use Phazon or something like that instead.

2: I'm confused, is he a guy or a robot?

3: How do you expect the players to block a blast of energy of any kind that's capable of destroying a planet?

4: How can a suit generate enough power to make a shield that strong? Furthermore how is a suit capable of making a shield that strong WHILE powering up enough energy in the time of an hour to completely destroy an entire planet?

5: 5000 degrees is pretty hot...i think they should just be normal androids or whatnot, make them be able to get damaged by any weaponry.

6: go into more detail in his history. WHY did the death of a loved one make him want to start taking over worlds? Did he become through with life? Did he go insane from it? Did he become enraged at the galaxy itself?

7: Who does he consider an enemy?

8: Please specify how many androids follow him, need a specific number.

9: Alt form 2 sounds more like an attack, rather than a form, as it only last 3 seconds. Please specify that amount of time that electronics are disabled.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 am

1. Yes it will in high amounts, compare what your thinking to an emission from a supernova... that is gamma radiation, it will blow things apart when condensed.

2. he's a dude look at the race

3. i really don't care how they block it... i will accept it being absorbed by like a charge beam.

4. It absorbs enough energy from the environment and puts that energy in special reserves that is only used in that situation

5. dang keyboard

6. your actually right

7. everyone not under his control

8. i think i going to edit that and make them sentry bots... though my androids are cooler

9.that was a complete brainfart i meant to say three minutes, and it would depend on the electronic, i am pretty more advanced things might last the whole way through.

((This dude was based off myself actually. A couple of friends and I go to a mental world together and i am able to create technology... this dude has like my first all over battle suit i ever made called the planet destroyer. So i can't really make a complete detailed history.))
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:15 am

Still, the backwash of the gamma radiation would lead to the characters getting cancer, so it's not exactly fair in that concept. Please use another attack.

A charge beam isn't going to block a shot that will BLOW UP THE ENTIRE PLANET. Alternative form number 3 has been denied until a proper weakness can be made

That special reserves needs to be REALLY big in order to hold enough power to create a shield so powerful that no known weaponry can break it as you have made it sound. The amount of energy needed to destroy an entire planet probably requires an even bigger container. This is the kind of equipment you would put on a VERY large battlecruiser, not inside of a one-man suit.

I'm not sure if i can really accept this character. Those are just the major changes you need to work on, there are probably going to be some more after that.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:11 am

first one... FRIGGIN NAME ANY OTHER FORM OF RADIATION THAT IS MORE POWERFUL THAN GAMMA RADIATION.

second... I never said blow up... i said destroy.

third... it is very easy to gather enough of gamma radiation to destroy a planet, in his history it says he found technology to do so.

fourth.. yeah i just made this character to see how fast i can get him killed... so far none of my dudes haven't been killed, noone is doin my jigrad thing
Back to top Go down
commander7890

commander7890

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 pm

1. i didn't say choose another type of radiation, i said choose another attack.

2. Destroy, implying that the world is coming apart, which requires lots of power.

3. If it's so easy than our weapons today in the military would be using concentrated gamma radiation, perhaps you should rethink your words before you say it's "easy"

4. wha?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 pm

God damn dude. What are you fucking chuck norris? Even my boss wasn't that powerful at first, and I god mod alot without even noticing.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 pm

commander7890 wrote:
1. i didn't say choose another type of radiation, i said choose another attack.

2. Destroy, implying that the world is coming apart, which requires lots of power.

3. If it's so easy than our weapons today in the military would be using concentrated gamma radiation, perhaps you should rethink your words before you say it's "easy"

4. wha?

1. I get that, but gamma radiation will eradicate you not just give you cancer. (Plus in actuality gamma ray lasers aren't invisible, i just want to add... cuz i feel like)

2. Yeah it does, it clearly (again) says he found technology to do so.

3. They don't because humans are too dang stupid, my technology it's easy, not human.

4. believe it... i don't care I will prolly make some way that my dude dies, i really don't care

Quote :

God damn dude. What are you fucking chuck norris? Even my boss wasn't that powerful at first, and I god mod alot without even noticing.

Oh yeah you wouldn't believe my god modding, i base most of my characters from characters in my books, and the characters i make so they as powerful as possible because a whole bunch of people the strength of crickets isn't very exciting.

((His secret identity is chuck norris... MUAHHAHAHHA lol))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 pm

*Stabs*
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 pm

*shoots*
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 am

*gets in hele chopper and fires chaingun*
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 am

*DarkDan158 walks by as an Innocent bystander before almost getting hit by chaingun*

"Oi, Watch where you are shooting the damn thing".
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:37 am

I do not like to hear the words, 'destroys' and 'planets' in the same sentence in that order. I am saying this character is denied. No single character, not even a boss can be mobile and be able to destroy planets. The boss itself cannot destroy planets, something else like a ship made out of a huge fricken cannon might be able to. Otherwise no, not happening. This topic is closed.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

Prime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime   Prime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prime
Page 1 of 1