Jill V. Samuel Redford

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 am

Setting: Training grounds, Temple Grounds, Aether
Time of day: Midday
Battle type: Ground Battle
Restrictions: No ships; no weapons changes, with the exception of entering Hypermode; No missile armaments.

As I stood there with his fellow soldier, I realized how long it's been since i've actually sparred.

"Hey, Jill. How about we have a little bit of fun here?", I said, turning and entering a combat position.

Last edited by Samuel Redford on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 am

I walked up to him and said

"Why not, its been awhile since Ive fought. You should make good practice"

as I then got to my starting area of the training ground and waited till someone yelled start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 pm

(This is where a nonbiased 3rd party jumps in. Oh, and I added info to the first post. Double check it for errors and to get the full picture. Ignore the stipulations if I can't apply them. I don't want to be unfair with limitations.)

The air was still. The two long- time friends had sparred before, but they were always under restrictions. Here, there were no rules, no laws they had to follow to keep each other safe. Even though they would never actually do it, they would strike for the kill.

I then raised my left arm, the energy building slowly. Then, I did it- I made the first move. Firing the first round, I quickly followed with a barrage of energy bursts after, each one chasing the previous. Through the flurry of weapons fire, a distant voice was heard, but it was unclear who it was. All that was understood was a simple 'Start'. It appeared they had an unknown spectator (this is you, sidelines reader or undetermined announcer guy) was interested in seeing these two compete in a duel.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 pm

I rolled out of the way of his shot and ran towards him firing a couple of rounds at him. It was strange to be fighting a friend like this but in I had a bunch of goodies up my sleeve. He had no way of defending himself in CQC but thats what he would be expecting from me. He knew my fighting style all to well and thats why I kept my distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 am

"Is this what Adrian trained you to do? Fire and then hide? I don't think so! I know you too well, Jill. Don't try anything stupid."

I saw that she was aware of my strategy, but was also unaware of my suit's capabilities. I ceased fire, focused energy into my palms, and entered hypermode. I could only imagine her surprised expression from 200 yards away.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:18 pm

I watched as he entered hyper mode. I must of shit myself on the spot right then. I jumped from my cover and ran tward him keeping my blaster pointed at him shooting and my arm back and ready to slug the ever living crap out of whatever it hit. I knew that it was basically suicide trying to atack him head on but I was ready for what he threw at me.

"So your suit glows in different colors, that's real intimidating."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:43 am

I chuckled as the bursts from her blaster bounced off my energy field, following up with my own. Barrel rolling, she dodged them barely. After seeing her location, I chained on the rock she found to be 'cover', making it quite simply disappear.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:45 pm

I saw as the rock I was using as cover just vanished.

"Well that's not fair"

I said as I started running closer and closer twards him. If my guns couldn't do a thing then mabye a well placed mega punch to the head would loosen him up a bit. I froze my punching arm and got ready to slug the ever living shit out of him. I started swinging my arm as if it where a ball and chain. Any time I hit someone in the head with my arm frozen like that they never lived. So if he could shrug off my ice bullets like that then I'm sure that a punch like that would at least knock him to the ground. It was better thin running from him for he next however long he could stay like that.

"Fight like a man Sam, you think that's fighting fair? You might as well be god or something."

Last edited by EpicToaster360R on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 am

"Oh, trust me. I'm far from god. I'm just really powerful."

Samuel grabs Jill's arm mid- swing. Then, much to her surprise, I began to swing her, releasing her into a wall.

"You are so lucky that I'm on your side, hon. Now, dust yourself off and try that again."
Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:44 am

I watched as he had just thrown me against the wall as if I was nothing. I got back up and cracked my neck.

"Gosh sam, I didn't know you would get so rough with a lady."

I charged my arm cannon and started to run again.

There has to be a way to hit him when hes like that...

I tried thinking of a way of hurting him as I continued to run like a mouse running from a lawnmower with machine guns attached to the blades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 am

"Well, you know- Soldier first, gender second. You want me to treat you like an adult? Okay."

Just then, Hypermode auto- vented.

"Here's your perfect opportunity. I promise not to activate my shielding again."

As Jill charged full speed toward him, Samuel began charging up his pulsers, too. Focusing the energy into his palms, Samuel released a barrage of firepower into the air in front of him, missing her by mere millimeters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill V. Samuel Redford   

Back to top Go down

Jill V. Samuel Redford
Page 1 of 1