Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Taking the fight to the pirates.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

"Hey, if there needs to be any demolitions work, I still have a few more detonators left. Just reminding you." says Hiraito, kinda itching to blow something up. I mean, it was the pirate's homeworld. He could blow up anything he wanted and have no consequences afterward.
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:56 am

Argos and Charon were attacked by Pirates, by the dozen. Argos took cover and shot at them, but missed. Charon, however, pulled out a sniper rifle and killed a few.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:42 am

"Blow up anything. I've got tons of Dynamite. I mean nitroglycerin. I mean MTD. I mean... Damn." Shasta stood inside the interior perimeter lookout of the generators.

"What?" Cliodna said over the comm.

"Those generators are huge!"

"Hurry up and destroy it!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the fight to the pirates.   Taking the fight to the pirates. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking the fight to the pirates.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3