Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

family reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sora aran

sora aran

family reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:43 am

"That may be true but i know i am your brother do you rember your mothers best friend. when your mom found out she could not have any more kids had one of her eggs taken out and given to her best friend so she could have me for her now do you understand samus."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:24 am

This isn't a good idea. If I shoot at the hunter, her brother will probably attack me, and they both have powersuits,Talon thought.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 pm

((OOC: What I wish i could post in reply: "No, that sounds fucking stupid. You don't even know how baby's are made." Samus said as she pulled the trigger and walked back to her ship.))

Enter Samus Aran

Present Day

I looked at the man because what he was saying made no scene. I then pointed my gun away from him and at the person trying to hide behind some ruble and broken walls.

"It's a lot essayer to hide when your not making so much noise."

I wasn't aiming for a kill. I shot around him hoping to scare the everliving shit out of him. I then pointed my gun back at the crazy man standing in front of me.

"Look I don't know who you are but I told you. I have no family."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Talon simply stayed still as the shot missed him, not even seeming to react to it.
I knew that was a shitty place to hide.
He started to get out of cover.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:10 pm

((OOC: I don't normally post in rp from my cusions wii or iPhone but I made an exeption for this rp))

I watched as the man cane from behind the cover and stood next to the other crazy.

"That's wonderful. There's two of you know. What, did the crazys move in and take over when I was gone?"

I looked at them both with my gun still out and pointed at them and thought of ways to get back to the ship without having to drop any bodys.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:47 am

"wait stop i know it sound weird but its true please dont go"

(ooc it was not my ieda it was rildok's so dont get mad)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:08 am

"I don't even know who this guy is. I came here for a reason, and it wasn't to talk. Compared to him, I look sane in comparison. I'm pretty sure human reproduction doesn't work that way, or...any kind of reproduction," he said, referring to what Sora said.

Their powersuits aren't active, and I could easily drop them both right now. It would take all of two shots. Why am I not doing so? He thought but didn't do so.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:12 am

"hey you there get out of here before i kill you shiter"

(haha christine refrince)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:36 am

"If we were to fight right now, without Samus's involvement, I could probably kill you within seven minutes," He said coldly.

"However, that feels like it would be a waste of my time. Unless you really have a death wish..." He said. "...then I would fulfill it, which would probably be a favor to the universe."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 am

Enter Samus Aran

Present Day

I watched as the two argued among themselves. A big grin grew on my face. I looked at the to and said,

"Well isn't this cute. The two of you arguing like this."

With my gun still pointed at them I face palmed and with my head at a tilt I said,

"I don't have all day so lets get this straightened out. Ide rather not want to kill anyone today or here."

I looked over at the crazy man calling me his sister and said,

"Ok, so you say your my brother and that you have been waiting here for more than..."

I thought this out for a second. I left here when I was three and went to the chozo home world of Zebez. I remember training at the age of 13 and it must have been a good 5 years before I joined the federation as a solider. After that I became a bounty hunter... I found it difficult to remember it all. How could I forget my own age?

"Your telling me that you've been sitting here waiting for more than 20 years waiting for me to show up?"

I then turned to the other one,

"And you want to try and assassinate me or something stupid like that, am I right?"

I wanted to just leave now. This was all so pointless.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:04 pm

How did she know? Was it really that obvious?

"Wait...You've been waiting here that long? That's either dedication, stupid, or both," Talon said to Sora.

"Tempting, but I'm currently doing something else. Perhaps some other time?" He said, responding to Samus.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Enter Samus Aran

Present Day

I looked at the man obliviously telling a lie.

"Bullshit. Theres nothing here but bricks and ashes, and If you where here for any other reason than killing me then you wouldn't have thous weapons with you."

I sighed. I was over doing pointless things along time ago. why did i have to start doing them now.

"Who hired you? The pirates?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Talon telekinetically switched the beam setting on his weapon to Nova, in-case she decides to attack.

"It seems odd to accuse me of trying to kill you just because I carry weapons. Do you accuse Federation soldiers of trying to kill you because they carry weapons?" he asked before trying to read her mind.

"I'm guessing you're going to be on her side if she decides to have a pointless fight?" he said to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:17 am

Enter Samus Aran

Present Day

"I'm not here to kill anyone, and I don't want anyone to die here again."

I said as I looked over at then assassin.

"Can't anything ever be settled the easy way?"

I obliviously kept my gun pointed at both of them. The crazy one didn't seem to care
that I had a gun pointed at his head, but the other odiously had his brain in right.
The way I was able to tell he was there so easily made me think he was green. But
the fact that he stayed so calm was telling me otherwise. He was probable trained
extremely well. I turned the gun towards him and away from the crazy man. If
anyone was going to make a move I knew it would be him.

"Also, the fact that just because you have weapons wasn't the only reason I could
tell you where a Assassin."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 pm

The crazy guy seems to have the reaction time of a statue. I wonder how good he is in combat, Talon thought.

Wearing all black and stalking her while carrying weapons does make it kind of obvious...Plus those damn flashbacks kept me from paying attention

"Trying to kill you while you're fully aware of me would be foolish. You have a power suit, and I only have a pistol," he said, purposely not mentioning his powers. "Plus, the crazy guy seems to believe he's your brother so much that he'll probably activate his power suit and attack me even if I would succeed."

Though it seems it would be easier to fight him in his suit than The Hunter. He doesn't seem to have much combat experience...I would almost feel like fighting both of them at once if it wasn't suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 am

((OOC: Should I wait for the man with the reaction time of a statue to post or just move on?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 am

(OOC:I'm fine with either one.)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:27 pm

I looked at the both of them.

"Well its been lovely chatting you both, but I'm afraid I'm going to be late for a very important meeting if I don't head out soon and we cant let that happen, Can we?"

I then kept my gun pointed at the both of them as i started to take steps back slowly to my ship.

"Maybe another time, another place, Mr. Assassin."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 pm

When she gets in, throw a tracking beacon on her ship. While shooting her now could work, there's always the "Getting shot in the face with a probably very powerful beam that will probably kill me instantly" factor ruining it. Getting killed usually isn't a good tactic..., Talon thought to himself.

"Maybe," he replied, looking back at her.

Should I drop this guy, or not? He wondered. Nah. Too easy.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 am

(damn give me a brake my grandmaw just died so thats why i did not post ok)

"samus please wait 313 said he sent you to get me off this rock so wait just a minite "
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 am

So now he starts reacting, Talon thought. I am so damn confused right now. Who is 313? Why do I care?

He watched them, mainly Samus, waiting for her to get into the ship so he can throw a tracking beacon onto it without it being noticed.
(OOC:I didn't know that. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 am

(what happened to epic we need her for this rp)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:05 am

(so should we contune without her)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:32 am

(OOC:Let's wait for her)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family reunion   family reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

family reunion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next