Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: ??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 am

Player ID: DarkDan158
Character name: Unknown
Race: Machine
Height: 6 foot 7inches
Weight: 100lb
Appearance: Designed to resemble death
Known Languages: Adapts to any known language through voice recognition along with its native language which is mostly mechanical in nature
Faction/Organization: N/A
Alignment: Evil
Personality: Highly destructive, shows no emotion such as remorse for his victims or joy for victory
Strengths: Can rebuild itself using a special chemical inside the wires
Weaknesses: Flame based weaponry and wires needed for regenerative purposes are exposed to different weapons
Dislikes: The living and emotion
Other: Using a special device intergrated into its armour, It is allowed to use powers so long as its connected to a building deep within the catacombs which itself and its minions spawn and rebuild from. These powers include: Powerful swarms of mechanized insects, Teleportation, Phase shift, Ressurection orb for dismantled or partly destroyed machines and a powered device used to take over vehicles and this power will last until targeted vehicle is destroyed then the machine will appear in full veiw once again but in a more weakened state.
Equipment: Regenerative metal, Staff of Light, Essence of the void dragon.
Character History: "Run for your life, There's too many of 'em!" Screamed a terrified pirate militia. Both he and three others were running in terror as fifty dark shadow like figures slowly marched their way towards them. "Boss we can't make" Shouted a militia towards a pirate commander as they ran. However the pirates ran into a dead end. "Get the bloody radio working, we gotta call for reinforcments" Replied the commander.
Suddenly as if from nowhere ten more of the shadowy figures arose from the ground to slaughter their prey but the middle figure caught the attention of the pirates. "Lucky hhh creatures, at last you will find the tranquility of death, I was like you once: Clinging to life and blind to the truth. When death came in the form of pirates, I too shuddered and paled with fear, Fearing the truth I took shelter inside these catacombs to hide from the living.
However the truth had caught up with me in the form of death itself and I was reborn, Remade as the truth. My lord knew this day would come, he had plans for us all" Started the machine in the middle as the others closed in on the pirates. "So come poor victims of life" The pirates were murdered one by one as it spoke "We will grant you tranquility in these crypts".
It finished speaking as the pirates were mutilated by the creatures. The radio that one of the pirates had dropped turned itself on, Music from the radio drowned out the screams of the pirates as they were drained of all life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)   Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 am

Having minions and such, wouldn't this be under the boss character category?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: ??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)   Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:46 am

I thought the same thing man. Go put this is boss characters. also since commando hasn't loged on in forever you should let me toatly be the mod of that section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: ??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)   Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:37 am

Is there any way you can move this to the boss character section
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: ??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)   Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 am

Ya Rildok can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kemchua

PostSubject: Re: ??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:39 am

I thought the same thing man. Go put this is boss characters. also since commando hasn't loged on in forever you should let me toatly be the mod of that section.

cnc service | Colorado Dude Ranch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: ??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:50 am

WOAH! *Falls out of chair* Are you knew, who the heck are you erm kemchuo?, Cthulu?, Ketchup? umm Kemchii?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)   

Back to top Go down

??? (Machine lord of the earth colony K-2L)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1