Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

I-82B back with a vengange

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toasty
Toasty

I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 am

I used my graple beam yet again and smashed one of the bombs into the bot but had to back up before the other two blew up. I then ran through the smoke to find that he was gone.

Damn...

I started to investigate the second floor a bit more before I walked back over to the elevator shaft, knowing that there was now nothing here on the second floor, and made my way to the third.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:13 am

Xanny too secretly followed her to the third store.... whater was there, it must have been surely great if Samus Aran was looking for it.... and he was greatly deremined in descovering what it was.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:19 am

I had made it to the third story to find more of the same.

Well... Looks like the only way to do now is down.

I walked back over to the elevator shaft and looked down. I then turned and fell back. I fell for about 5 seconds before turning and doing a couple of flips and then landing on my feet. I then jumped up to the first open door and took a step inside.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 am

I-82B followed her, not really caring anymore about his safety. He was just wondering what she could possibly be looking for

((Sorry for the short post ^^))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 am

I was greeted to another dimly lit hallway but this one had metal plating on the walls. I took a couple of steps inside to find that this hallway had gone father then any of the others. I made my way forward to come to a cross road. I kept going straight to find another elevator door. but this one was closed. I quickly took a step back and fired a missle at the door, sending it forward to see that it started to fall for a long time.

Great, it gets deeper...

I took a look down the shaft to see how far down it relay went until I was greeted by a baby Metroid flying up and nearly hitting me in the face.

What the...

Memories came back from my mission on Zebus, and of the Bottle Ship. Without hesitation I once again lifted my arm cannon and shot the Metroid, but It wouldn't freeze.

Great... Un-freezeable Metroids...

I continued to open fire until it eventually did freeze. I then shot a missile at it again, ensuring that the creature was dead.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:46 pm

In the meanwhile, the Agent of the Federation had seen every single part of the spectacle and started sweating....

WHAT THE HELL? The Metroid had not been freezing until he got so many blows. WHAT the hell? How could it be possible. He started scratching his face before realizing another thing: he was completely baffled.

"HOLY JUNK!", he screamed, despite he would blow his cover from Samus
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 am

I immediate turned again and pointed my gun at the air.

"Real smooth... yelling like that...."

I didn't see anything but the dimly lit hallway. I activated my X-Ray vision and saw him sitting there.

Why is he following me...

"If you'r going to follow my, then you might as well let me know your there."

I kept my arm cannon pointed at him. There had to be a reason he was here.

"Why are you here?"

Last edited by EpicToaster360R on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:26 am

Xanny fraked out and did not reply. His tentacles were moving in an irregularn patter which meant he was overly stressed. He instinctively backed away from the woman, who was clearly pissed off at seeing him. But his mind was that clear as well, as he had just seen a Metroid..... what the hell was a Metroind, an extinct specie, doing there? At least Samus had killed it, but still.... oooooooooooh boy!

"I... don't know... I swear I dont! I had to stop and catch you, you should know this, Miss Aran.... we are kinda sworn enemies!", he said

((actually Samus barely considers a nuisance))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:44 am

I looked at him with a very frustrated look on my face witch I'm sure he couldn't see through my visor.

"Look, I'm trying to get a mission done here, and I can't exactly do that with you following me around everywhere trying to settle old scores that never mattered in the first place."

I then turned back around and looked at the elevator shaft.

"You should go home. This is no place for you to just be walking around."

and with that I jumped down going even lower down into the ground. I wasn't going to stop him from following me. I had more important things to worry about then him there trying to follow me everywhere. It shocked me that there had been Metroid here. I had remembered my mission on the bottle ship though. It made me wonder if the federation would ever learn when to stop tampering with bio-warfare. It was clear that I needed to destroy this place.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:19 am

"Miss Aran!" Xanny said, though this time communicating to from to visor, to avoid making any noise and not have any 'unwelcome' face.

"I am here for your very same reason. I was stated to go here and bring this place of space station back to the Federation.... but now I've seen that... that thing. I must know.... what on earth is happeneing? Why? What?"

He was still following her, despite her warning not to. He felt himself too involved in the situation not to back down. After all, he joined the Federation to ensure peace in the galaxy and follow his heroine's footsteps. He was saddened by the fact she had immediately gone rogue, like everybody knew, and inddeed did his best to keep up her memory by trying to be as efficent as possible, even if it means fighting against Samus herself.

Now maybe he could discover WHY she had really gone rogue... and then? Fate would have decided for him
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 am

((Hold on. I never played fusion. Did Samus go rouge after fusion or do you mean when she became a bounty hunter?))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 pm

((Yup.... at the end of Fusion she betrayed the Federation.... I am sorry! I did not want to spoil it for you. Hope there's no grudge!))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm

((never planed on playing it any way. I just needed to know. Dose she have a reason why?))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm

((Pratically, exterminanting the Metroid, she caused another lifeform to rise, the Xs. The federation wanted to use them as bio-weapon, but Samus considered them too dangerous and destroyed both a Federation Space Station and the plan SR-338....

Btw, a question about other M: I read that Samus' character was pretty much controversial. What do you think of it?))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 am

((I think the character is like the manga samus. The voice actor cant act worth shit though. I could probably do a beter samus.))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:04 am

((I thought the same.... though, considering how much emotinally broken she was, I would not be surprised to have her emotionless or cold... that's my opinoin, btw, your turn to post))
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:45 am

I had found myself in another dark hallway. This one was different though. There was some kind of life form growing on the wall. I had made my was farther and farther down the hallway, slowly and aware that something was going to happen. I made my way to a door that was covered in what looked like vains from wherever was growing on the wall.

they must have been making more then Metroid here...

I backed away and charged up for a super missile, hopeful that the blast would be enough to knock the door down...

He was still following me...

why can't you leave me be?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 pm

"I need to know.... why you left the Galactic Federation.... why have you gone rogue? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? WHAT ARE METROIDS DOING HERE?", Xanny said furiously, not understanding what was happoning and why.....

"Oh, yeah, and the door got locked, so if I want to live, I gotta stay near you!"; he said
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 am

I sighed and turned off missile mode on my arm cannon. I turned to the annoying little thing and explained everything that had happened with the X and the Federation.

"Thats why I betrayed the federation. Now about the door, what do you mean its locked?"

I didn't know what door he was talking about or why I had to stay near him. but I was sure that no door was locked behind me.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 am

I-82B's eyes widened as he kept hearing this. He nodded and the more he nodded, the more his eyes widened.

"I understand... Metroid.... Xs.... Usually I would not believe you at all.... but after what I saw, every single words make sense... Miss Aran, I might help you in destroying this lab, as I can easily hack its program apart. Shall I help?"; he asked her with resolution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-82B back with a vengange   I-82B back with a vengange - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-82B back with a vengange
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2