Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 am

Nowadays as I have seen, New games will have some kind of reward when we pre-order them that comes in-game such as new weapons, Armour, upgrades or an early in-game advantage (People would call it cheating but I call it a way to get out of the early game over situation where things could get tougher as a kind of penalty (Or one could end up with a handicap such as weaker enemies or the like)) So as an unimportant suggestion how about we all mention at least one Idea of an reward when we pre-order in any metroid game past or present.

As a start I would have liked to see an early beam to replace the power beam in the first metroid game as we all know that the first metroid was the hardest game.

Now then lets see what we come up with shall we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:48 am

Hmmm, that would have been cool. I'd have liked to see in the pre-order copy of MP2 a small segment of gameplay in the beginning (say, tutorial beginning type) of you playing as one of the troopers that you were searching for.

Or endgame MP Samus as what you start off with. (Grav suit, ice/plasma/wave/power beams, full gear- minus energy tanks, missiles, and super missiles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Youve got the right idea, anyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm

A Power suit helmet that your finger fits in. It should also come with a metroid edition of the Wii.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm

I'd want a super-cool metroid hat that looked like a real metroid. A metroid-themed Wii would be godly too with a choice of Samus-theme, space pirate theme, chozo theme or Galactic Federation theme.

Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:17 pm

a minigame that combines stuff from two full games. and by minigame, I mean a short game by the standards of metroid, a two hour game or so. mostly a prime and fusion, or other m and zero mission.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 am

Space Pirate mission pack, where you get to play the story from the perspective of an unnamed yet badass Space Pirate commando.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
JustLex

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:06 am

The intro song to be Kernkraft 400, Zombie Nation.+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game   

Back to top Go down

What kind of Pre-order reward would you like to see in a metroid game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1