Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Empty
PostSubject: Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill   Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 am

After petitioning to fight Jill Valentine, I made the fight simple

" No ships, the rest is fight"

At the Arena the Crowd was already assembled, they wanted to see some epic duel. Well, I only just gotten my suit finished, so I called "Jill, Ya Ready?" I tried to find a parkour friendly section,but was cut off as the Announcer Called "READY" I was ready for this.

Bring it on Jill Valentine.

I Activated my Suit
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill   Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 am

I entered the arena looking at who I would be fighting.

"So your another one of the federations tools?"

I got closer and got ready to fight.

"This will be easy..."

I got into a battle position and activated my arm enhancer. I shot him a look and said,

"Come get some!"

((You may make the first move))
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill   Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 am

I ran at her & fired 12 plasma shots before attempting a flip over her and trying 3 fully charged plasma shots

"Nah I'm a freelancer, Not a tool"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill   Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:17 am

I watched as he at me. When he started to fire I rolled to the left and fired some shots of my own. I then watched as he flipped into the air and fired 3 charged shots at me. I jumped to dodge one but the other two where two close at this point. I tried to punch one with the arm and I ended up weakening the shot but the other one hit me in the shoulder. I sent me back a bit but I didn't fall. I then jumped back and froze my robotic arm. I then ran towards him in hope that I could hit him with the arm.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill   Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 am

I Used the boosters(all of them) & jumped into the air, activated my NED, Fired 9 nuclear shots, & fliped to wall run up to a ledge, counting the seconds as I went, but fell, just to fall straight into her punch......"SHOOOT"

At least the inertial dampeners took 70 percent of the damage, that still hurt like heck.

time it took; 10 seconds

Status: shields at 40 Energy, going to need one of my extra energy tanks, suit integrity is 100%, beams 100%,Ballistics 10/10, NED on, Power distribution for auxillary energy neutral.

I have 1 tank extra for each shield I need to upkeep (inertial dampeners only reduce damage) (each shield uses differing amounts/types of energy, so I have 40% standard shields, & 99% all other shields) (When i am talking about shields, %= Energy Units)

Standard shields; 40 Energy, Heat shields 99 Energy, Pressure shields(new addition) 99 Energy, EM shields 99 Energy

((OOC this fight isn't over yet))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill   Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aryss Drakeglade Vs Jill
Page 1 of 1