HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In Character Conversation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasty

PostSubject: In Character Conversation   Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:40 pm

((OOC: In this game, you have to post in character and talk with outher peoples characters. it dosnt matter if there dead or if the characters are enemys, they are all in the same room, talking with each other.))

Enter Jill Valentine

I walked down the hallway and took a left turn. I was greeted to a wooden door and a sign saying "Room 112 - Reserved to the meeting of the universe"

I looked down at the paper i kept in my hands to make sure I had the right room and sighed. I put my hands on the knob and slowly opened the door. I was greeted to a fairly large room with a pool table, a bar, a corner TV with sofas around it, a spiral staircase leading god knows where, and some vending machines, all on a very nice looking hardwood floor and half split white and red all paper.

I was the first one here. I walked over to one of the sofas and took a seat waiting for the others to arive.

Last edited by Toasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 am

as i crawled though the vent i thought that it would never end.... i heard the buzzing first, then i saw it. the light beams were placed close together and there was no alternate route. it couldn't be i had maps, i had schematics there was nothing about any trip beams anywhere near here. so i pulled the map out of my backpack, there was a way around. all i had to to was turn around and make a left. i began to turn when i heard the creaking, a loud snapping sound, the kind you get when you pull a screw strait out of its socket. i soon found myself falling even before i got a chance to react.i hit the ground with a loud thump and for a moment i though i might have broken something,i get up and find that's not the case. instead im in a room with 2 humans, a couple vending machines, a pool table, a TV with some couches surrounding it and there is a spiral staircase i recognize it from the schematics.

Last edited by motro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hello?" I walked down the dimly lit hallway, paper in hand. A few days ago I got a note for a meeting of high importance, and I figured it would be to discuss the ESTARE project's progress. I passed by doors, looking for room 112, and came to the wooden threshold. It was weird, because there would normally be GF troops crawling all over the place if it were an important meeting. I knocked on the door, requesting permission to enter. the door opened slightly, and I stepped in a little. There was only one other person in the room; Jill Valentine sat in a maroon- colored couch, legs crossed. She glanced up at me, and I back at her.

"Jill? You called this meeting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 pm

I looked up and saw that Samuel had entered the room. He then had asked me if I was the one to start the meeting.

"No. I was just called to meet here."

I got up to walk over to Sam when suddenly the roof collapsed on top of me. I felt as if someone had just landed face first on my back, and then they jumped up on there feet to make it look like the had stuck the landing, crushing me in the process.

"GET OFF!"

I pushed myself upwards with my arm enhancement almost launching who ever was on top of me off. I then stood and looked over to see that it was a man just a little shorter then me with his face on the ground. I then turned to Sam.

"Well that was unexpected."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:04 am

"I'll say," I responded. "Are you okay?" I then looked over toward the person who just got thrown. He stood up, staring at us. I looked back at him, asking, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:26 am

"I'm fine."

I replied to Sam. I then looked at the other person standing there that I had thrown off my back at the man I had thrown to see him just standing there. I was going to ask him who he was but Sam beat me to it.

I stood waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am

i brushed myself off astounded at the strength that one person had. "im.... my name is Garrett" i replied the inquiry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 am

It was quiet.
Much too quiet for my liking.
I looked around suspiciously, my bright yellow eyes glowing eerily. Walking alone in a hallway, it seemed... so unfamiliar to what I was used to. I glanced down at the paper in my hand, stating specifically that I had to come here and meet here but it doesn't specify the question of why. I sighed, and continued onward.
And that's when I heard talking.
I stopped as I saw an open door and the words of English lingered in the air. With such a tone and such fluency of the voices, I imagined that there were... humans in that room. I balled my only hand into a fist, cursing to myself in my native tongue as I approached the door, waiting for a gasp and a gun to my face.
I peeked into the room.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 am

I looked back to see a Space Pirate had peeked his head through the door. He spoke English. Strange. I looked back at him and said,

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:57 am

as i explained myself, the door began to open. a space pirate stepped in and muttered the word "hello". what was odd was that it didn't sound like a space pirate that is learning English but instead one that has mastered it. the female is the first to reply. she says "hi" as her head swivel around from me to the pirate. i then repeated his words "hello".

Last edited by motro on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:00 pm

The eyes beamed on me. They didn't seem too surprised, but I figured they were hiding it. I quietly walked in, glancing at the two as I adjusted the translator strung around my neck. Whilst this thing helped me to speak English to a comprehensible level, I still sounded like a croaky, raspy old man. "...I was... ordered to come meet here." I spoke slowly, making sure my words were correct. I was decent at English, yes, but it didn't mean I was any more confident about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 pm

he explained that he was given an order to come to this room. he look uncomfortable being around 3 humans speaking our language on our terms, but to tell you the truth i hated being confined in a room with one of his kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:33 pm

"Who the hell organized this? Is this some sort of sick joke?" I clenched my fist and my teeth, staring at the pirate. This one individual, whom I knew nothing of, had inspired in me a deep anger, a strong hatred, and a powerful bloodlust. I knew that I was unable to fight it at the moment, for there had to be an explanation. It stared at me, as if to feel my eyes burning into him with my fury. I sat down, so I could regain control.
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:49 pm

I glanced at another, seeing the deep hatred inspired in it. I stared right back into his eyes. "...I am not an enemy. I can see why you would think so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:15 pm

I walked through the hallway until I found an open door. I looked down at the paper telling me to come here and walked toward the door, looking inside the room as I heard people talking. "This is the room, right?" I asked. What is this meeting for? I wondered to myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Hiraito and Lillian were together walking down the hallway looking at a piece of paper telling them where to go. Hiraito wasn't sure if his brother got one or not, he wouldn't say. Lillian had called him and asked if he got a notice to go to a designated room somewhere, and he replied yes. So anyway, they walk down until they hear voices coming from a room with the door open. They look at the room number, at the paper, at each other and the room number again before saying together, "This must be it." They walked in one after another to see the vast room and the few people in it talking. Hiraito notices the pirate and stops. He stares at it, anger building in his eyes. Lillian could tell and grabs his hand with hers and Hiraito shakes his head, breaking the stare. "Sorry about that, so what's this meeting for anyway?" he says.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:01 pm

More and more of them entered the room. It was getting unbearable. I turned to the newcomers and frowned... well, as much as a Pirate could frown, anyway. I chose to say nothing as I skimmed over the details of these creatures.
I'm so glad I didn't take Boan along. Or maybe I'm not... he's better at "people skills" than I ever will be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 pm

I watched as the room slowly started to build up. As more people started to enter the room, I questioned myself on why and of this was happening. I then walked over to the pool table, climbed on top of it and the shouted,

"OK EVERYONE, GATHER ROUND! ITS THINKING TIME!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motro

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:23 pm

as more humans funneled in i felt more and more like i wasnt suposed to be here. then the first human female yelled at us to think as one to try and deturmine why we were called here.... why they were called here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm

I overheard one human and looked upon her. Without a word, I approached her and the table, hoping to feel any safer near her.

Of course, I'm never really safe, am I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:24 am

"You get away from her!" I yelled. I stood up, rushed and tackled the pirate. The hatred within me finally snapped my composure. How dare they send one of their soldiers into this place? I felt as if they were insulting not only the Federation, but me as an individual.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:13 am

Hiraito grabs hold of him and pulls him off the pirate and says, "Whoa man, calm down. We're not here to fight." Lillian looks at him with eyes that would pacify many a man to calm him down and she says, "Please don't fight, not here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am

I struggled for a few seconds, then made eye contact with the girl. Still breathing heavily, I responded, "Okay. I'm sorry. You're right." as a gesture to show my sincerity, I helped- grugingly- the pirate onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 am

I walked toward the table as the female shouted, still wondering what this meeting was for. "So why were we called here?" I asked, looking around at everyone, seeing only one other space pirate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:02 am

I looked at Sam as he tried to attack the pirate. I then saw a man how looked a lot like another I met in the past garbed him. A woman was with him. They told him not to fight here.

"Sam. I know how you feel about the pirates, but now isn't the time. If he ready wanted to do us any harm we would have already riped each others heads apart."

I then turned to the other pirate in front of me.

"I have no idea why where here. If I did, we would all probably be out of here by now."

I pause for a second and though.

"Alright then. Dose anyone know who sent them here? I just found this peace of paper in my ship this morning. I thought you had made it Sam."

I waited to see what kind of conclusion all of us would come to.

Enter Samus Aran

I walked down a hallway until I came to a wooden door. I put my hand on the knob and opened the door knowing that this was the right one. I was greeted to a group of people all gathered around a girl on a pool table. I then looked back at the group of people there saw two space pirates. By instinct I ran to one of them and tacked it to the ground and shoved a gun in its face.

"You'r the one who was sent by Ridley. Give me one good reason not to shoot you right now."

Nothing else in the room mattered to me at this point. The paper I got was signed off by the galactic federation, I had no idea why there would be pirates here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Conversation   

Back to top Go down

In Character Conversation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next