Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Disturbed and Berserk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:19 am

((good Idea. It'll work))

I got my Regulation Flare, every Fed. has one and fired it off. I needed my Visor Database and Map to start working, along with the rest of my suit, soon. recalling from my Planetary History class, The forested enviroment was a part of......... YES! The Tallon Overworld!!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

((That was the idea. I didn't want to jump into a potentially hostile situation, and this gives me some time to get a bit of character development down.))

The surrounding region was just as the scanner drones had researched; a sacred runic domain and a tundra of sorts, but far from barren. While there was no visible vegetation, there was an abundant supply of creatures to study and examine. I saw a door in front of me, and proceeded toward it. I came near it and shot the shield, disrupting it and exposing the door. As I walked through it, I came to the shorelines. I looked up and watched as the flickerbats circle in their hunting route and fading in and out of view. I proceeded across the small river running down the center of the open area, toward the small cave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silent_calling.html
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:01 am

(Ah... but the Phrendrena Drifts is also pretty damn far away... but whatever you'd like to do. If it's for your benefit, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.)

Heliag walked through the door, eyes looking as straight ahead as they could. They had opened a door to a tunnel. Some sounds were being echoed through the tunnel... so Heliag went to investigate. He looked back at the other two, and silently motioned them to follow. Opening his arm gun, he moved forward some. The other person wasn't too far away...
Boan immediately dove for his bag, which was slung around his shoulder, and pulled out a paralyzer gun. He held it in his open hand as he followed. He didn't like shooting anything, really, and if he had to, it would be with this gun. He shivered, indicating fear...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:58 am

((I'll tie him in eventually. Just you wait. :(phazon)Smile)

I proceeded through the cave and walked through another door. The ice had formed stalactites and stalagmites so thick they blocked the pathway, and so I shattered through them with a single thrust of my arm. I came to another door, and on the other side of it was an elevator. I used it to travel downward, toward the Magmoor Caverns.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:19 am

I was tired of waiting. I sprinted away from the EM field, and a HUD I had set up in my glasses a few years back ((OOC: yes, he does have glasses, I just don't get quite that detailed in my Character Registration)) It said "Suit Functions Restored. All Systems Online" I activated my AD3, and a scan system confirmed my location, as well as activating a few video files hi-jacked off of Samus's Power Suit's Visor Function. She'll NEVER forgive my for THIS. I scanned for Federation Powersuit signals, and who do I get? nobody I know
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 pm

((I suggest using this site to follow the map with, if you don't have it sketched out on your back already...))

The elevator stops, and I pass through another door. At the entrance I see that this passage is impassable to organisms larger than a Zoomer, leaving me with only one option: make a path. I focus my cannon on a large bare patch in the wall and fire a consistent blast, piercing the rock deep enough to see the other side. I climb through the hole and open the next door, stepping into an abandoned Monitor Station. Too quiet... I thought, and tread cautiously across to the center station. Suddenly, I discovered what was making this room so malevolent...
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:57 am

((OOC I used that site last night as a map, I found it before you cited it for me Smile....))

I found myself on the section labeled as Frigate Crash Site, I was on the southeast corner. I transmitted a message "I am a little bit lost" "Please Respond" I didn't know where everyone else was
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:02 am

I turned to be facing an Omega Pirate that seemed to have wandered out into the area, standing in the middle of a pool of magma. I thought for a moment that it was dead, until it struck me and smashed me into a wall. I struck the wall hard enough to leave a crater, but crawled out of it and began firing onto it.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 am

My Scanners started recieving weapons fire, I locked onto it, and tried sprinting the hostile creatures, if there were any, as I didn't pay attention, I followed my HUD to an elevator. It activated, and I made my way, when I saw the magma, I slipped into it, and started taking damage, I jumped out, onto a platform. a few jumps later, and a few doors and map mishaps. I was there, I activated my Nitrogen-Grenades (basically ice missiles in grenade format) and fired. 1 grenade, 1 protosphere.
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:45 am

The trio walked through the tunnel, facing nothing but a few Zoomers that were crawling about on the walls. They made it out to the other side, and saw someone moving about. He looked like he was transmitting a message. Heliag, being the daring one, turned on his translator again and shouted out to the human. "Excuse me! Are you the one who shot the flares out?"

(also sorry for not being here, guys; real life decided to flip me off and completely decimate any want to be on a forum. :< But I'm sorta back-ish.)
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 am

((OOC: Due to Aryss' being at the magma cave, you should have only seen him sprinting about to the Magmoor Caverns..... you need to catch up a little, sorry.))

I got a small resonance signal from where I was earlier, I targeted the location and set my HUD to view it. several lifeforms were there. I locked onto the Magma Creature again, and fired another liquid Nitrogen bomb, just in case. I nodded to the guy I assisted, saying "gotta go." before moving back through the caverns, barely noticing the turrets firing on me. after walking to the Hunter who tried talking to a resonance image I left behind I said "you shouldn't talk to a resonance image like that, I wasn't there"
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 am

(What? Our characters are referring to you... Where the hell is your character? One moment he's at the Overworld, the next he's in Magmoor caverns?! There's no easily accessable way to Magmoor Caverns via the Overworld, I think...)
Back to top Go down
Samuel Redford

Samuel Redford

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

((Through the root cave, my friend. Look here.))
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 pm

((OOC: one of the first things I noticed on that map I looked at last......week(?) was the path to Magmoor Caverns, I'd pay attention to previous posts if I were you.....re-load the page before pasting your microsoft Office word document to the post area to see if anyone posted, that is an idea i came up with to cure confusion on this site. Ironically, I haven't used it myself))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed and Berserk   Disturbed and Berserk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disturbed and Berserk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2