Share | 

Aryss VS. Chris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Aryss VS. Chris   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:27 am

as Chris stepped into the ring he called out "Where are you Aryss! show yourself, we're fighting to test out your equipment so come on!" whilst activating his armor and arming his cannons and preparing his scythe. "it's time to fight so get out here!"

Last edited by christen MX on Thu May 28, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:41 am

I walked out onto the ring, listening, this guy wasn't going to know what hit him, I activated my own suit and simultaneously activated the Shiftr. I also activated my NED, then I fired six shots. "I don't miss, much"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:52 am

Chris dodged nimbly to the side avoiding the blasts and following up with a blast of his own from the plasma rifles nova setting 10 times in quick succession then fired 4 shots to either side after calculating each possible dodge for side to side movements and 5 shots going up for his possible jump.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:16 am

Noting his dodge, I jumped, but not up, I flipped diagonally and avoided the shots, barely. I fired a Cryo-bomb at him then a few more neucleon blasts, I proceeded to show off, sprinting 5 steps up a wall and flipping off it.upon landing, I detonated a Napalm Grenade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Chris shoots down the cryo-bomb mid-flight using his retractable right arm cannon, moving forward with a large swing from his plasma scythe to deflect the neucleon blasts, before he stops and says "You want cold? You got cold." retracting his right cannon and punching the ground, charging his fist with soul-energy before unleashing a huge wave of sub-zero blue-white light from the ground like a tsunami at Aryss, directing a focused shot at the napalm grenade just before it could explode.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Fri May 29, 2015 5:29 am

((OOC: It has been a while...))

Area of effect blasts? I could avoid those, in normal cases. Problem was, the expansive pulse was easily too large to dodge traditionally, and the vertical component ruled out aerobatic maneuvering. Theoretically, I could try to neutralize the attack with one of an opposing effect, take the oomph out of the cryonic blast with intense heat, which would result in a pressure shift that would weaken the overall wave.

Then again, the scanners weren't recognizing the energy. Exotic mass- or energy, possibly- wasn't something I had prepared for. I dove to the side, hoping to end up closer to the convective edge, where the pressure wave from the thermal shift wouldn't pulp my shields, and opened fire, hoping to saturate the field with weapons fire.

"Christ... Didn't think that through..." I whispered.

The wave hit right about then.

Guess I was right about the edge of the blast, because I only lost most of my shielding to the attack, thermals threatening the sanctity of my life-support unit while the accompanying blast tossed me back a fair distance.

"Really didn't think that through..." I said, arming another round of explosives.

Two can play at saturation attacks. Instead of tempting him with cryonic warheads, I launched a spread of traditional Hi-Ex towards my target. None of them were properly guided, but dumb-fire weapons were better against ground-bound targets than guided missiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Fri May 29, 2015 6:13 am

"...Demon wave." Chris says, pointing his left hand in the general direction of the shots coming from the farthest right, and firing out a wide stream of purple and black energy which he drags across the paths of every shot coming his way, pointing his right forefinger at the farthest left and freezing the area around it with a small "bullet" of soul-energy. "Lightning Reign!" He yells, the skies darkening and lightning raining down like...well. Rain.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Sat May 30, 2015 5:24 am

You've gotta be kidding me.  

Lightning?

I was rather thankful for the regen rate of my shield while my Nuclear Enhancement Device was active, as arcs of incandescent plasma shot down from the heavens, called forth by my opponent's effort.  Negation was impossible, I didn't even know how that worked, so I decided to start for an attempt to break his concentration.

"C'mon, a little lightshow's all you can produce! I know you can do better."

Let's hope he wouldn't get too incensed, this was technically a spar.  Technically.  The lightning was a bit much for sparring, though.

Then again...

Oh... this could be good.  Re-align my guidance rail for the protosphere, and keep it active while aiming at Chris, and the lightning should follow the same path as the 'rail'.  Electricity travels the path of least resistance, after all, and my shields made me a thoroughly insulated target.

So,I aimed my cannon and triggered the aim system manually.  Right as one of the bolts ran right into the path of my 'track,' arcing towards my opponent.  With luck, it would actually hit. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Sat May 30, 2015 10:54 am

*laugh* "Hah! What do you think that will do?" Chris says, causing the lightning to flow around his left arm before launching it directly back at Aryss, charged with neutral energy to increase the force of impact and the amount of kinetic energy and electrons imparted onto the poor soul in its path. He then pulls out his assault rifle, activating hyper-mode and firing its shots at his opponent several times, stopping just short of overheat. He then charges both fists with Soul-energy, slamming them into the ground and creating large continuous waves to either side of Aryss. Throughout this, he's holding back just enough to prevent Aryss from dying from the onslaught.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:09 am

Once, a wise man said that there was no overkill.

Looking at the display of devastating power thrown before me, I had to disagree.  I triggered the rail shot to redirect the lightning towards the ground, rather than giving Chris another chance to shoot me with it, and saturating the field with a mix of my DEW and what explosives I still had- napalm, cryonic, hi-explosive, even the guided anti-orbital weapon I kept just in case I needed it.  Some of my enemy's hyper-mode shots missed outright, and I did my best to dodge what I could, getting hit a couple more times.

Shields were almost completely drained, by this point, and if he survived the onslaught I was providing, I was seriously entertaining conceding the fight.  Armor wouldn't survive much of what he was throwing without shielding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:59 am

Chris snapped the fingers on his left hand, placing his right over his chest before making a slashing motion to the bottom right, sending out a long cone of soul energy as the darkness energy spreads across the field, cutting out all light that entities like Aryss would very much need to combat an enemy properly. He then shoots an explosive sphere of soul energy out at Aryss, simultaneously slashing the explosives mid-air, the absolute-zero of the conical blade causing them to short out and fail to perform as they were intended, effectively becoming entirely useless. The sphere of "soul" energy explodes in a spectacular fashion, very similar to a blue-white super-nova that sucks the heat out of everything it touches, bringing it to absolute zero, with all the affects thereof.
(I kind of lost my momentum at the end there)

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aryss VS. Chris   

Back to top Go down

Aryss VS. Chris
Page 1 of 1