Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Empty
PostSubject: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 am

Talon walked into the arena, wondering who he was going to be allied with.
Never did a tag-team, or whatever it's called, fight before. I wonder who I'm allied with.
He started throwing his beam weapon in the air and catching it while he waited for his ally to appear.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 am

"so i am stuck with the faker OH GOODY by the way talon who we fighten"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 am

"Faker? What?" Talon asked, confused.
"I wondered why it felt so cold in Hell today," he said, referring to himself being allied with Sora. Instead of answering his question, he just waited for their opponents to reveal themselves.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 am

"thanx and that means i dont trust you as far as i can throw you"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 am

"I would say the same thing, except I could probably throw you far further than you could to me," Talon replied. "However, we're not fighting each-other in this fight, so that isn't necessary... What do you mean by 'faker', anyway? I don't recall faking anything."
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:24 am

I took a step into the arena, looking forward at my opponents. Out all the way at the other side of the arena, I saw the two fools arguing with each other.

This will be too easy.

I thought to myself. I didn't even bother to activate my armor, and just pulled out my pistol and flipped the power switch on my arm enhancement to on, waiting for my partner to come out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:48 am

"Anyway, if this is going to work, you're going to have to cooperate with me. I like this as much as you do," Talon said.

When is the fight going to begin? I'm getting tired of waiting.

I wonder if this arena allows team killing
. I can easily see this kid annoying me to that point.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:48 pm

"fine fine but no friendyfire k?
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:04 am

((OOC: did you even talk to Sam about this? because I was just using him as an example when I shot you the Idea.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:06 am

(OOC: Sorry, I was half-asleep at the time I made the thread and for some reason thought you PMed him about it and I completely misread your post. Should I take his name off it and just leave it open to another character or something?)
"Don't stand in my way and you won't get shot. It's that simple," he said, starting to throw his activated beam katana in the air and catch it several times again.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:11 am

((OOC: Sounds good))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:27 am

Zeta-50 walks in the arena and over to Jill's side. "I see these are our opponents. As long as we work together, we shouldn't lose. I'm Zeta-50, but my squad-mates call be 'Boss'." he says as he draws his rifle.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:44 am

"Which will you take? The Federation grunt or the girl? I think I'll fight the girl, I've fought lots of Federation guys already," Talon said before catching his weapon a final time, holding it with a backhand stance.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:05 am

"then i get the fed loser cool that means i ght to kick some human hell yeah bring it on!!!"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 am

I turned to Zeta-50 and extended my hand.

"It nice to meet you Boss."

I turned my head over to the two idiots, in a pathetic excuse of a battle stance and without turning my head I ask my partner,

"Have a plan?"

I paused for a moment, then turned my herd back to him.

"Because I think our friends over there are ready to fight."

I finished with my hand still out in front of me.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:20 pm

"Watch for any openings in their defenses and act on them accordingly. That's about all I have to say at this point. I'm ready when you are." he says and starts to aim his gun in the direction of his opponent Sora.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:21 am

I looked at him with my hand still extended in front of my towards him as he turned away from me and readied his weapon. I then put my hand back at my side and turned towards the other one, feeling a just a little disappointed that he didn't shake my hand, but what could you do. Most of the people in the federation where like that. I held my pistol in one hand and clenched my hand with the robotic enhancement into a fist, ready to slug the fool standing across from me in the face.

"Lets do this."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:34 am

"I think they're finally ready. Let's begin," Talon said then rapidly charged at his opponent, his dark blue glowing blade ready to strike, attempting to read her thoughts telepathically as he ran toward her.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 pm

I held my pistol up and shot at the one charging me, thoughtlessly, and fried for center mass.

Hes charging at me pretty fast, and that blade looks like it could cut me clean in half. I'm not going to want to get within his reach unless I know he is preoccupied with my partner. Speaking of my partner, I could try and signal him now and he could get an easy shot on him...

Why do I feel there is something in my head...? Whatever.

I started to strafe towards my partner in an attempt to get out of the way of the charging mad man, and to hopefully let him realize that he has an open shot on him right now.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Zeta-05 does a barrel roll to the side in the direction Jill was moving to, and goes into a crouched position. As soon as he was crouched he fires two 3-round bursts at Talon, centered on his chest.

When one is face to face with their enemies, there is no time for formalities.
Back to top Go down
sora aran

sora aran

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:21 am

ooc(sorry i will not be able to post untial i get back from japan i will be helping the relef team over there)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 am

Talon took the shot in the torso, slowing down slightly. He dived out of the way of the commando's shots, having been prepared for them by his opponent's thoughts, then jumped toward the commando, the wound slowly healing.
To hell with just having one enemy. I've fought way more opponents than just two at once before.
(OOC: Okay. Should we continue or wait for him to come back?)
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:16 am

(OOC: We should keep going)

I watched as the man originally charging me had turned his attention to "Boss".

Nows my chance!

I sprinted towards him with my left hand in a fist and the right still holding the pistol, ready to make him feel what its like to have a train slam into a single part of your body.

I can shoot him while he is stumbling back from the force of my fist colliding with his face. Perfect plan.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:18 am

Classic hack-and-slasher type move, easily counterable.

Zeta-50 starts to get up but then spins clockwise as he does so to avoid the beam katana and as he comes around he swings his left fist at Talon, extending the vibro-blade when his fist gets close before retracting back after the swing, using the momentum of the spin to increase damage hopefully if it hits.

(OOC: So he's basically a vegi until he gets back then.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 am

Talon, not expecting the attack from Jill, was stunned by the punch to the face, then cut deeply in the left shoulder by the commando's vibro-blade.
Let my guard down, that was stupid.
He switched his weapon to pistol form, stumbling slightly, and fired several nova beam shots alternatively at Zeta-50 and Jill, somewhat inaccurately because of the impact to his face, reading their minds as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next