A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:13 pm

(OOC: Basically.)

I watched as the man stumbled back from the punch to the face I gave him, but was afraid that the shots from the nova shots and jumped to cover.

I was fighting without a power suit, so anything hits me and I'm dead. Play it safe. I'm sure 'Boss' will go ahead and take some pot shots on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:07 am

Zeta-50 takes a couple to the chest, but most of it was absorbed by his shielding. While taking the hits he switches to his anti-armor attachment and takes aim at Talon.

Let's see how he handles a little anti-armor round.

He fires and it would land on the feet of where Talon is currently standing, exploding on impact. The explosion is about what you'd expect from a mortar round.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 am

Talon dove out of the way of the explosion into cover behind a low wall, firing more nova shots in random directions, covering his shoulder wound as he leaned against the wall. He then spat out a bloody chip of one of his teeth, breaking from the impact of Jill's fist.
That hurt a Hell of a lot more than I thought it would, he thought as he fired somewhat blindly over the wall toward the commando, trying to aim at him by using his thoughts as a sort of sonar(If that makes sense).

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:01 am

I stayed behind the cover, poking my head out in between the pauses of Talon firing his gun every which way. I saw that we was then behind some cover. I looked down at my robotic hand, and had a brilliant idea.

I bet if I punch hard enough, I can cause the ground to shake, causing him to loose his balance, giving me the perfect opportunity to run up and slug him in the face again.

I then looked back up and saw 'Boss' standing there.

He will lose his balance if I try and do that...

I looked over at 'Boss', Remembering that during an attack on a pirate base, I was able to find some data on him. His helmet had an translator in it, so I could speak to him in any language I knew. Off the top of my head, I picked one at random, and then shouted out to 'Boss',

"jefe! Cuando yo digo, salta, salta!"

((OOC: I will PM that translated, just so you know what I'm saying.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Not sure what she's planning, but I'll do it.

Zeta-50 nods and reloads his anti-armor attachment with another round. After he does that he takes out an electro pulse grenade and throws it over Talon's cover. It bounces a couple times before activating and sending electric pulses in a 5 yard radius from the grenade for five seconds, causing electric equipment to seize up momentarily.

Last edited by RildokxNanoFate on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Damn it, Sora, now is not the time to have the reflex time of a stat-Ah hell, grenade.
Talon reflexively covered his eyes as the pulse grenade detonated, still trying to fire over the wall, his HUD disabled by the pulse.
Don't need that thing right now anyway.
His weapon didn't fire at all, being disabled by the pulse grenade as well.
Shit, that's something I do need. I hate EMPs, he thought, then holstered his weapon and started to fire blasts of Phazon energy from his hand over the wall.
"Let's see what you're planning," he said quietly then scanned their minds telepathically.

Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:08 am

I looked from behind my cover at Talon, unable to fire his guns. He then started to shot Phazon energy at us.

Oh well this is wonderful... Why do I feel like someone can hear me think?

It then hit me. I looked back over at Talon, having a stunning realization.

So you can read minds. Your pretty sly, thats for sure. Lets see you read my mind when I think in a different language.

טוב אז. אני בטוח שאתה לא יכול לדבר בשפה שלא היתה מדוברת עבור ליותר מ -1,000 שנים. אז מזל טוב לגלות מה אני חושב.

I looked back over at 'Boss', and then thought that now was a good time. I breathed in and yelled over at him,

"JUMP!"

I then Clenched my hand into a fist and slammed it into the ground, causing the entire arena to shake around me. Felling pretty kick ass at the fact that I just left decently sized crater in the ground, I sprang from my cover towards Talon's, and then took over behind the same wall he did, but on the other side, hoping he wouldn't I'm there.

Last edited by Toasty on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:57 am

When she yelled jump Zeta-50 jumps pretty high to see what she did. He was impressed as to what she did and landed in the crater she made. "Impressive work Jill." he says. He wasn't sure if he should reengage Talon yet with her being so close to him. So he stays put, crouching so he'd have some cover from the edge of the crater.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:58 pm

All I got out of that was "1000." I can still read your thoughts if they're in a different language, just can't understand them. Do I win a prize? he transmitted to Jill, hiding the surprise he had at her catching on to his mind reading.
The ground shook suddenly, causing Talon to lose his balance. He caught himself by holding on to part of the wall, hitting his head on it. "Ow," he said to himself.

Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:05 pm

I could hear Talon transmitting thoughts into my head. I smiled and then thought,

Yea, you do. Here it is.

I then took my fist and plowed it into the wall where I herd Talon his head, hoping that I would hit his face, though upon direct impact with the wall, my fist created cracks throughout the entire thing, and it shattered like glass.

Not even sure if I hit him or not, I said out loud,

"Now stay out of my mind."

Last edited by Toasty on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm

"What? He can read our minds? Well that's a bit underhanded of you Talon, but oh well." says Zeta-50. He switches out his anti-armor attachment for his sniper attachment and aims in the direction of where Talon is hiding, waiting for the opportune moment to take a shot off at him without hitting Jill.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 am

"On a battlefield, you use every tactic available," Talon said.
As Jill punched through the wall, Talon moved his hand to attempt to block and grip her fist.
But your mind is so fun to read, he transmitted to her.
If he successfully managed to block her, he would then transmit: I don't really like my prize, I think I'll return it, and charge phazon energy into his fist.

Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 am

I felt my fist go through the wall then get griped by Talon. I tried to shake it loose, but it didn't work. I then saw phazon energy start emitting from his hand into my robotic enhancement, though I felt no pain. I immediately by taking my free hand and shooting the hand he was using to grip mine. Not sure if I had shot him or not, I managed to break free and I ran back towards 'Boss'. I got into the crater and looked at my arm. The corruption had started fast, and it needed to stop. Using my pistol, I froze my arm and then removed the enhancement itself.

((OOC: It works like a power glove from the fallout games, in case you haven't seen earlier pictures of my character.))

Great. Now I'm going to have to buy a new one. You think you have some credits you can spare me to replace that? I'm a bit short on cash.

I though out, knowing talon would hear me.

"I need you to cover me. I'm not going to be of much use to you since my arm enhancement is corrupted."

I should have activated the power suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 am

"Not gonna be a problem." he says as he lays down the law with five well placed sniper shots in vital areas at Talon.

You better learn your place boy. The battlefield is no place for children. He openly thinks, knowing Talon could hear him.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:01 am

Talon pulled his hand back reflexively as she fired, narrowly avoiding the shot.

Maybe after the fight. You know, if you live through it,
He thought back to Jill.

Sensing danger, he suddenly jumped slightly, positioning his body in midair to avoid the incoming bullets. Only slightly succeeding, two of them went straight through his left shoulder and right lung, respectively.

Oh fuck, he thought as he dropped to his knees, holding back the blood from his torso with his left hand. He frantically grabbed for a syringe in the pack he had attached to his belt.
After all I've done, I am not going to let a Federation grunt kill me. It's insulting!

Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 am

I looked down at the frozen arm enhancement on the ground and looked back at 'boss'.

"I have a plan."

I then picked up the frozen block of ice and peaked out at Talon.

"This thing has a self destruct system. If you can distract him long enough for me to get near him, I can activate it and the Ice could act as shrapnel from a grande. Only in bigger chunks."

I poked my head out and took a few shots out near talon, Creating rock sized chunks of ice on the ground, but other then that, doing nothing.

I'm glad to see that you know how to treat a lady right.

I thought to myself, hoping that I could distract Talon with a little chit chat in the middle of the battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 am

Zeta-50 took three more shots, but not as well aimed like before. It was more for distraction than anything, but he may get a lucky hit.

I told you, this is no place for a child. Now run with your tail between your legs before I end you. He openly thinks again.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Talon started to get back up, taking a syringe out of the pack and jabbing it into his neck, injecting himself with phazon. Glowing blue veins started to appear over his skin as his wound stopped bleeding, his eyes glowing dark blue.

What happened to "Stay out of my mind?" he thought to Jill.
Maybe that phazon charge affected her more than I presumed,
he thought to himself.

He coughed loudly from the damage to his lungs and crouched down quickly, dodging the three shots. Standing back up, he then decided to try a relatively new strategy. Focusing on some of the ground nearby, he ripped large chunks of rock and earth out of the ground telekinetically and threw them toward Zeta-50.

End me? I'm just getting started.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 am

Zeta-50 barrel rolls out of the way of the boulders, grabbing a plasma grenade and priming it before lobbing it right at Talon.

It'll take more than a couple rocks to take me down.

Back to top Go down
sora aran

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 am

I AM BACK

sora finaly wakes up from his trance "wow what a trip"as he aims at the fed guy and fires
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 am

Talon dived away from the plasma grenade's blast radius.
How about the ground below you? Talon thought to himself as he ripped chunks of the ground beneath Zeta-50 and tried to pull them upward to strike him.
Finally, I can focus more on her, he thought as Sora finally stopped being a statue.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 am

Zeta-50 jumps back as Talon picks up the ground beneath him and rolls out of the way of it, also avoiding the shots from Sora. "So you're finally awake I see. I guess it'll make for a bigger challenge." he says and moves closer, firing some well aimed three round bursts at Sora.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 pm

"Sora, try not to get yourself killed too early," Talon said as he went back into cover, his lungs slowly healing.

I'd rather be the one to kill him, especially for the shit his interference on K-2L did to my reputation with the Space Pirates.

With his psionic abilities unstable from entering hyper mode, he accidentally read everyone else's thoughts in the arena at the same time, causing a headache.

Damn it, I hate it when that happens...

Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Sun May 08, 2011 12:58 pm

I saw that Sora was now doing something instead of just standing there like a statue.

Now is as good a time as any.

"الاستعداد للرمي لي أن هذا الذراع!"

I shouted out to 'boss' as I armed my arm to self destruct. Just as the count down started I chucked it as hard as I could over near Talon, knowing he would be the bigger threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   Mon May 30, 2011 11:34 am

Talon saw the frozen arm enhancement land next to him.
That could mean one of too things, and I believe it means I should move now,
he thought before attempting to dive out of cover, almost escaping the blast radius. As it exploded, large chunks of ice flew out, which Talon attempted to evade. He mostly succeeded except for the one now embedded in his left leg.
Grunting in pain, he started to limp toward another cover position, pistol ready to return fire if he's fired at.
Nope, didn't affect her at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50   

Back to top Go down

Talon and Sora vs. Jill and Zeta-50
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next