Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Empty
PostSubject: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:17 am

Earth 3000 (412th recruitment centre)
"OK, the camera is rolling, this is Commissar Hellborne documenting our commander: Sturnn. The time is now 07.014.2 centicycles into January 31st 3000. 3,2,1 now". Began Hellborne after setting up the camera. "Thank you Commissar, As you may well know I am General Sturnn of the 412th Federation Regiment or the Federal Guard for some people. As the now retired general I will grant the honour for those who will watch it when I am dead and buried".
"For those who don't know who I am, I am not widely known by everybody (Although pirates should learn to fear me by now) however you may have seen my face on campaign posters for those exact reasons. My career began 50 years ago when I was 13 however I did not join the Federation until much later, for the years before I was a bounty hunter, During my time as one I replaced one of my hands with a detachable arm cannon alongside my custom built suit made by Chozo and Human tech engineers. My first known recorded paid mission was a visit to the Earth colony K-2L.
Apparently years after the failed defence of the planet, the pirates failed to enter a valuable research facility that was abandoned during the invasion. During that time the facility grew into disrepair and the facility started to show anomalous problems from within, the Federation had offered a large amount of money for me to have a look at.
However there was a catch, apparently the Federation had chosen a soldier who was still in his first week of training.....
2022 Earth Colony K-2L (Ruined Command Post)
Sturnn's gunship had landed on the overgrown landing site (One of its many) and opened its doors. Sturnn stepped out while being enveloped in light from his suit initiating around him. The suit itself was bulky and covered in Chozo/Human etchings.
"Gotta wait for him" Started Sturnn.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:46 am

((OOC: For the things that take place way back in the past, I will use John Smith father (Name: John Smith Senior) to RP, because John would have been like 5 when any of this happened. also, 2022? thats like 11 years from now. when the hell did Metroid take place, and when did K-2L get attacked?))

I walked forward and was greeted by a a young boy no older then 14. "What is a boy like you doing on my planet?" I asked him hoping for an answerer quickly. If there was anything I hated more then people waisting my time, it was kids waisting my time. I was having a very busy day with all of the ships coming in and out and didn't need to waist any of my time, because time is money.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:53 am

((Quack))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)   Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claws of Battle (Sturnn's war)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Galaxy :: Canon-
Jump to: