A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 pm

I tossed an orb and disk at the powersuit's signature, I also discharged an electromagnetic blast. I was going for overkill, after all, it works and has always been underrated. And then, I puked. I was not feeling well. I hate burning myself out. It leaves me with much less power afterwards than I usually have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Maybe if he thinks I'm dead, I'll have time to heal, Talon thought before purposely letting the orb hit him, the force knocking him out of the way of the disk as the electromagnetic blast completely drained his shielding. He deactivated his suit, causing it to convert to energy into the suit he wears under it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 pm

I moved to a safe distance away, but close enough to acknowledge that Talon was faking death. I sensed some neuroelectric energy still within him. I simply called down a lightning storm to continuously strike him until either he died or I burned out again. Which was an hour away at this point. Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Talon's eyes widened as he was struck by a continuous stream of lightning.
Not...dying this way... he thought as he slowly moved to the side, trying to move away from the electricity. He threw his weapon away weakly before it exploded from being overloaded, and reached into his pack for a syringe, injecting it into his neck frantically to try to keep himself alive. Blue veins started to appear on his body as he quickly rolled away from the lightning, picking himself up.
"Now it's my turn," he said before ripping the ground below Alexander out from under him.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 pm

I nearly screamed as Talon went into a hypermode and pulled the ground from beneath me. I stumbled and canceled the storm. I launched a electromagnetic blast at him and ran, after a cirtain distance was achieved, I launched a disk and lightning mortar (a high power explosion trapped in an electric shell launched from my hands in a similar way one would launch regular mortars (the explosion is four times as powerful as a electromagnetic blast)) at Talon in order to slow him down. I was hoping to outlast him at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Talon fired a powerful phazon blast at both the disk and the mortar, detonating them both in midair. He pulled the ground in front of Alexander up, attempting to either make him collide with it or at least trip him, slowly walking toward him with a phazon blast charging in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:35 pm

As the floor in front of me rose, I jumped and rolled away from the unstable ground and into cover. I thought to myself; god**** it, will this guy ever die? While moving behind the cover to an area of thicker wall. I also took the oppertunity to try to blast him with a bolt and a few groundwire pulses (a pulse of energy that builds and releases energy in the ground, causing a rare form of lightning that goes from the ground to the sky.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:32 am

Talon ripped a low wall next to him out of the ground, blocking the bolt as he jumped away from the groundwire pulses, running toward Alexander quickly. Glowing blue energy pulsed on his arm as he fired several phazon blasts at his cover.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:40 am

My cover exploded, and I had no choice but to face him. I began creating a vortex, but cancelled it in favor of the more destructive hurricane, burning myself out. Again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 am

Talon ran toward the wall around the edge of the arena, punching a hole into it and forming a handhold, trying to hold onto it as the hurricane was pulling him.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 pm

The hurricane gained strength as I spun wildly within the wind. Eventually, I blacked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 am

Talon lost his grip on the wall, being pulled toward the storm. He grabbed for a low wall that was somehow still intact, trying to keep himself from being pulled in.
Not dying this way, he thought, determined to survive this battle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright    

Back to top Go down

Talon Aran vs Alexander Stormwright
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2