HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pandora's Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Pandora's Box   Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 am

On the Pandora Space Laboratory, work was going as usual. Except that people from around the galaxy trying to interrupt. Only a few people could be inspecting at a time, and these were Talon, Alex, Al, and Adrian. These were some of the best and the brightest people in the Galaxy. This is Samantha Greenwood, channel 4595 news.
(Flimsy starter paragraph, I know.)
((Ooc; here goes!))

Alexander Stormwright's POV;
This tour was sort of exciting, but then again, when a robot, corrupted human, and someone I never knew existed until 5 minutes ago are in the same lab section (Biological organism habitat), it is very difficult to contain your adrenaline rush. The laboratory was dedicated to the study of evolution and improving the human condition. I think these guys are a little crazy, with how they achieve an "improved human condition". I waited for our guide to lead us to the next area. This lab is as big as Jupiter, according to the guide, and is capable of withstanding a nuclear blast. They weren't kidding. Either way, the riots in the media were again faked; the news is a dying thing. As well as an annoyancy when one is trying to get work done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 am

Al Hazard's reasons for being here were simply educational. He pondered some of the things other humans would do to other humans and thought this might be a good start. So during the tour he kept to himself, maybe ask a few questions here and there, but that was about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:58 am

I was getting to old for all of this. Being a soldier in the HECU has been strenuous work for me, and I needed a brake. I had herd the Pandora Space Laboratory was giving tours, and I had a couple of vacation days collected. I had no family left, and nothing better to do for a few days. It seemed to work out. I'd go take the tour and be home for dinner. It seems that even on vacation, life has a way of biting me in the ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 am

Talon had gone on the tour because he was simply interested in what research they were doing, and to see what Federation labs looked like now. He had been wearing sunglasses in an attempt to hide the indication that he was infused with phazon, and followed the tour, asking some questions but mostly being silent. His weapon was concealed inside one of his pockets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:50 pm

As I followed the guide, I noticed several people looking at me like I was a freak. This was getting old, and really fast. I noticed something move out of the corner of my visual range. Probably nothing, so I ignored it. After an hour of walking around, several alarms sounded. I immediately let electric energy spark across my hands as I spun to look around. I didn't see much, but the guide was going crazy, talking about a quarantine and mutagens and biological specimens going loose. Then, thankfully, he got real quiet. And then I looked behind me. He wasn't there. Then the lights shut down. And I zapped some creature that tried to grab me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Good to see Federation lab security is as tight as ever, Talon thought sarcastically to himself.
Talon kicked a creature that jumped toward him in the face, crushing its head in half with his foot. He then pulled out his weapon and fired two nova beam shots, dropping two creatures. He noticed someone else with powers.
Seems having powers is more common than I thought.
"What the hell are these things?" he asked, then held a charged phazon energy blast in his left hand, using it as a light.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Al Hazard takes out his energy sword and activates it just in time to slice two creatures in two before they jumped him. "Whatever the hell is going on, it's certainly not good." he says.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:03 pm

These creatures were trying to swarm us, so I kindly allowed an electric sphere to blast most of them. I cleared the path to a door with electromagnetic blasts. I was not happy. These things took quite a bit to kill. "I don't care what these things are, I'm just glad I'm electrokinetic." "And these things fry quickly." I said. I also mentioned the door, saying "guys, I've cleared the way to the door, let's not waste time." I ran to the door and bashed through it, into supposed safety. I hated biolabs. Something grabbed me and tried to pull me somewhere. It was humanoid in basic appearance, but by no means was it human, it was in fact a human/bird combination as revealedby a glancing look. Too bad he tried to attack me. Feathers are very flammable. After the thing died, I made my way back to the doorway. Once I was there, I destroyed nearly all of the buglike things with a single lightning storm, a power of mine that calls down several bolts of lightning from the sky at once to continuously harass enemies until I lose focus and cancel it. (However, it is 5 times more powerful than a lightning sphere, so it kills more than it harasses.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 am

(OOC:Wait...how do you kill enemies with a lightning storm inside a space lab?)
Talon followed Alexander through the door, firing nova beam shots at several of the creatures following him. He fired his charged phazon energy blast at a creature that jumped at him, completely incinerating it. "Whatever these things are, they're fun to kill," he said.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:38 am

((Ooc; you don't need to have clouds, the lightning storm ability can spawn from anywhere, but Alex uses an electric Charge Sphere to generate the storm. So basically, a charge sphere appears up very high in the sky, and several bolts of lightning begin branching out from the storm. Also, when the storm forms, Alex can make the sphere flatten out and form a disk shape which allows for a larger area to be covered))

I called for everyone to get through the door, electrocuting creatures left and right. I hoped everyone was going to make it through safely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 am

((OOC: I didn't expect you guys to go so far without me. I'm sorry for not being able to reply instantly. Might it be better if I just sit this one out? I've been pretty busy with the family in real life anyway.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:31 am

((Ooc; It depends on what you want to do, toasty.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 am

((OOC: I don't want to spoil anyone's fun with my inactivity. Go on without me.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 am

(OOC: Then what happens to Shephard?)
Talon fired at several other of the creatures before one of them jumped at him and grabbed his leg. He fired another shot, incinerating its head before kicking it off him. If the robot and the other guy got through the door, he could jam the door shut telekinetically.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 am

Al Hazard bolts for the door that they went through, slicing creatures in two along the way, and runs through the door and stops in a slide.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 pm

I was determined to get the only remaining guy through. "Get out of my way, I have something I need to do," I told Talon and Al. I then moved myself to a position closer to the doorway and unleashed a magnetic storm, which is a constant pulsating giant orb of magnetic energy that is too weak to kill anything bigger than a dog. I usually used it to disable electronics and stun enemies who were stupid enough (or paid too much) to walk through it. All of the bugs died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:00 am

Talon focused on the door, ready to telekinetically jam it shut by twisting the doorway when they both came back.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 am

Al Hazard focused on whatever came from the rest of the room while the other two focused the other way. A winged insect-like humanoid pops out and Al Hazard creates an electric lance that he launches through the head of the beast, sending it back and crippling to the floor."I got this side for now." he says.

(OOC: Sorry guys, I figured you would post cause I couldn't think of anything for a while. I guess this should bring this thread back up to speed.)

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 am

Giving up was difficult, but not impossible. I retreated from the door just in time to see Al fire off his lance. "Ready to move?" I asked. I wasn't happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:07 am

"I've been ready to move," Talon said before jamming the door shut by twisting the doorway after Alexander got through. He wondered if any other survivors were on the station as the creatures tried to break through the jammed door.

Always thought after the Tsume incident and other times specimens escaped, the Federation would increase security in their labs. Seems I overestimated them, he thought.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 am

"Al, are you ready?" I asked. I knew nothing about what the layout of this laboratory was, so I was clueless about where to find a safe place to rest. I was unsettled and ready to lose my lunch. I need to learn to restrain myself when using my powers. "Talon, do you know anything about the facility layout, we need to find someplace safer," I asked "Al, what can you figure out about the phisiology of these...things?" I said, referring to the mutated creatures. For some reason, I was speaking with a noticable speed, although with adrenaline coursing through my veins, this was presumably usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Talon started throwing his weapon in the air and catching it multiple times. "It's been years since I've been in one of these labs, but if this place is anything like the lab I was at, there should be a safe room nearby," he said before catching his weapon another time and firing a shot into the head of a reptillian humanoid creature that jumped out of an airvent toward him, killing it.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"I'm ready to move whenever." says Al Hazard. He sees three more creatures start coming. He places his hand on the wall and the lights dim a bit while he creates multiple small electric spear heads and launches them at the creatures. The assault tears through the three like butter and they fall limp. "We better get moving quickly." he says.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:14 am

"Ok, then, follow me, oh and Al, you may not want to use the central power source of the ship to power those lances, I can generate just as much energy, after all, the central power source powers the life support." I said. I then motioned for everyone to follow me through the adjoining corridors. Suddenly, after we had passed through a few rooms with a sucpicious amount of silence, a small group of lupine mutants ambushed us. Too bad that the floor was metal. I touched my hand to the floor, "Jump" I advise as I channel a good 1200 volts through the floor, instantly killing the mutants.

((Ooc; lupine means wolflike))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:22 am

"I'll take it wherever I can get it. But that sounds like a good idea." says Al Hazard. When they reached that point he jumped immediately when he said to jump.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next