HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pandora's Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:48 pm

"From my knowledge of the station if too many biological experiments go free, the station goes into quarrantine. But we should just worry about finding someplace safe." I said. I then began quickly moving through the corridor. I moved through the hallways and saw that the other elevators had shut down. Time to take the stairs. I reached the end of the hallway, too late realizing that it was a trap. Two lupines jumped on me, one was able to bite me near my neck. I had moved to the left just enough to avoid a throat bite. Unfortunately, I was still bitten. The bite force broke my clavacle. I gave both of them a lethal shock. I began to feel sick. I got up and yelled "Over here! A stairwell!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:31 am

Al ran over to the stairwell, taking out his energy sword and cleaving a couple creatures in two. He motions to the other two and says, "Come on, I'll cover your rear."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:40 am

Talon ran toward the stairwell, shooting a couple of creatures in the chest with two nova beam shots, their corpses dropping to the ground.
"That quarantine really helped a lot," Talon said sarcastically. Quarantines always seem to be more of a hindrance for the non-infected in these situations
Talon started to quickly run up the stairs, slicing a creature in half with his beam katana.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

((Ooc: may I bring in Eric soon?))

I did my best in quicklly moving up the stairs. I eventually got up to floor 13, near the central safety center. I zapped any creatures that got in my way. As I neared the door, I dropped to the floor, severely sick. I got up after a moment and walked into the temporary safe area. There were a large group of creatures, and I cleared the room quickly. I saw that there were beds in one of the medical bays. Then, I fainted. My body convulted into a lupine shape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Al blasted and cut down creatures as he moved up the stairs after them. He made it to the top and shut the doors to the med bay where they were in. He puts his hand up to a terminal and hacks the door to lock. He looks around and sees him on the floor. "What happened?" he asks.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:01 pm

(OOC: I'd be fine with it)
Talon followed Al into the med bay and, seeing Alex on the floor, aimed his pistol at him cautiously. "Is he turning into one of them?" Talon asked.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 am

Al looks at him, then looks at Alex and scans him for a bit. "It seems the mutagen that has turned all the other 'people' is spreading inside him. I know not how much he has left before it is unchangeable. We must find an antidote of some kind before that happens and he comes after us. Let me get to the terminals." he says. He goes over to a terminal and puts his hand on it. There is a loud humming sound coming from him as he accesses the files from the system. He gains the schematics of the facility and if there are any 'antidotes' of any kind on-board and a hint at their 'original' locations.

(OOC: I think Sharp is taking a break for a bit, so should we wait until he gets back or go a little further, not by much so he's left far behind?)

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

(OOC: I'm fine with going a little further.)
Talon kept his pistol aimed at Alex, prepared to fire if he were to attack.
"If we leave him here and he completely turns, he'll probably become indistinguishable from the other ones, so should one of us guard him while the other finds the antidote?"

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:57 am

"Well I might suggest that I go looking for it since I have the schematics of the facility and where the antidote's original locations are. So thinking logically, it would be best if I went. Does that sound like a plan to you?" says Al.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:48 am

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Talon said hesitantly, somewhat disappointed; he preferred doing whatever involved the most killing.
"Though I'm not very good at guarding people," he added.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 pm

"Yes, but if he were to turn, he has abilities that involve electricity. Ironically, if I were to be subjected to too much it would overload my systems and then he would be loose. I see no other viable options." he says.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 am

"True," Talon said, "And if he turned, I could just hold him in place with my abilities. Okay, we'll go with your plan."

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:59 am

Eric's POV:

I was just discharged from Basic Training today. Damn, the regime is strict, I can tell you that. Anyway, I was in a shuttle on my way to the Advanced Training Facility when the quarrantine buzzer sounded. This was a sign that the O2 was dropping low enough to be docking in the recently Quarrantined Pandora lab. The O2 tanks were beginning to fill, and it would take about three or four hours before it would take off again. I heard some commotion out the door, and I quickly equipped my combat armor. I had my pistol out, the rifle was ill suited to CQB. The door opened, a rush of contaminated air moving in. I walked into the corridor. My helmet, a part of the Extra Vehicular portion of the suit, was supplying air to me. Something jumped on top on me. It tried to bite through my armor, but it broke it's teeth. I quickly threw it off and fired on it. It didn't stand a chance. uupon closer examination, this creature was the product of the untested version of the UpGR4D3 which used animal DNA and modified the human body. The military, embarrassingly enough, forgot to remove all confidential information on my visor's DataBase. My visor locked onto unusual commotion up a few floors. I began walking up the stairs near the docking site. Upon arrival in the makeshift safehouse, I saw two people, one seeming to be a robotic entity, although my scanner could be glitching again, and another human, who was corrupted, according to the scanners, which was practically impossible, if so, he would be dead by now, or no longer corrupted... I still had to think about that. My scanners showed a semiconscious wolf-human hybrid, which had extensive infection, behind the two.

"Hello, I sort of... dropped by. What the hell is going on?" I asked. I had a sort of confrontational edge to my voice. My pistol was also lowered, but still unholstered.

((OOC: this happens post Fusion, sorry I forgot to mention earlier.))

Alex POV:

I was barely awake, a horrible feeling of pain throughout my body, and wild urges. i guessed that they would soon overpower me.

I forgot everything..........

((OOC Alex turned))

((OOC:Eric remains))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:55 am

"Not much, just a usual day," Talon said sarcastically, his pistol still aimed at Alex. "Do all Federation labs get overrun like this? Seems a bit common."
(OOC: The Tsume files could be accessed in a visor's database too, if you decide to scan me.)

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Al looked at the newcomer and says, "I was just going to search for an antidote to try and fix Alex. Unless you think it's too late. The name's Al Hazard by the way." says Al.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:39 am

Eric POV:

I holstered my pistol and scanned the area. I found a embedded file, titled "Tsume Project" in the database. The Federation is going to kill me for reading this, but I didn't think they had the nerve to do so, I was a great computer wiz and I could enlighten the press. That would shut them up. Anyway, I read the file and relayed the information to my personal database. I continued to look around and spotted a back door. the structural integrity read 37%. then, it began dropping, as if something was breaking in.

"Get out of my way, I think there might be something in the back." I said, grabbing my rifle and aiming it at the back entrance.

The scanners read more lifesigns than there were in an army. I was beginning to get scared...... no, this can't be possible, they were supposed to be extinct...Jesus Christ, my scanner read a few metroids behind the door as well!

"I think we should run. Fast." I said before blowing the door open with my rifle. I killed a few normal creatures, but the metroids floated lazily out. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:34 am

(OOC: So is Alex dead, or do we have to kill him or something?)

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 am

By reflex, Talon fired a shot at Alex.

"What the fuck are metroids doing here?! Didn't the hun-Samus destroy them all a long time ago?!" Talon asked, annoyed. He remembered several times when metroids breached containment in Space Pirate bases he was in, and immediately wished he had installed an ice beam in his pistol. He fired several nova beam shots at the metroids, destroying one of them with a lucky shot as he started to run.

"Run like hell!"

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Al quickly shot two explosive crossbow bolts at Alex's face before bolting in the direction they were heading, firing a few electro bolts at the metroids, stunning them slightly and slowing them down.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Eric POV

I sprinted like hell. I fired at some of the metroids, but wasn't doing much damage. The bolts and plasma shot, interestingly enough, missed their marks. The explosions didn't do anything more than annoy the metroids and wake the creature, who, according to scans and profile records, was Alex. Poor dude. I continued to sprint, outpacing the metroids. Thank God for basic training and the obstacle course.

"I don't know, and I don't care! The fact of the matter is that they're here," I yelled, answering Talon's question.

((OOC: Alex is still alive, despite attempts to kill him and the metroids aren't going to attack the altered creatures (those that were formerly humans, but infected with the mutagen) the other ones, however, are fair game... And I'll introduce a few very soon.))

Last edited by Sharpshot 2010 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Talon sprinted down the hall, punching a creature jumping at him out of the way without losing momentum, and ending his sprint by jump kicking another creature, crushing its skull as he quickly rotated and elbowed another one in the face, knocking it to the ground. He waited for the others near a door to the next room.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 am

Al was also sprinting like the wind, blasting creatures and the metroids every so often to slow them down. He quickly reached where Talon was stomped his foot to the ground, forcing electricity from the surrounding area through his foot to his hands which were forming an electro field behind the three. It pulsed with electricity, some jolting out to the walls, and a few minor creatures, zapping them to death. Then he intensifies it with his own power, his power cell glowing blue and causing the field to become blue as well. If anyone knew better, he was powering it with phazon energy. Then he unleashes the field down the hallway at the creatures and metroids, sending them all back if they weren't killed by it. "Let's go while we have time!" he says.

Back to top Go down
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:39 am

Talon could somehow sense the Phazon energy in the power cells as he fired several shots at the creatures down the hall, managing to destroy another metroid with a nova beam shot. He then ran through the doorway, firing backwards again at the creatures. A creature jumped at him around the corner and managed to slash at his throat with its claw, causing blood to spill out of the wound. He ignored the pain, instead letting the wound slowly close as he fired a shot directly into the creature's head, hoping like hell that the mutagen didn't spread through claws. He pressed his left hand over the wound, still running more slowly.

Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:50 pm

I quickly ran to the end of the hallway when the creatures fried, multiple doors opened and closed on either side, there was one in which I swear I saw a metroid attacking a group of Kihunters. Dang, that wouldn't end well. Anyway, I got to the door at the end of the hall, according to the schematics, was the primary control room. The door opened up. It was empty. only corpses where people should have been manning their post. Something wasn't right here... Suddenly, the door slammed shut behind me. This wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:07 am

Blood started to drip between Talon's fingers as he held onto the wound, smashing another creature's skull with the handle of his weapon as he switched it to sword mode and bisected another one by the waist. Talon, being unable to speak clearly due to his throat being wounded, motioned for Al to follow, wondering what happened to the other guy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next