Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A Different Family Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

A Different Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Talon landed his ship on the remains of one of the buildings, jumping out of the cockpit, his weapon holstered as he remotely directed Storm to lift off, sending it to orbit the colony. Talon had had several memories of this colony, even dreams of it, and he had come here to find out why. He pulled out his pistol, looking around after he jumped down from the building. He walked through the destroyed colony, ready for anyone to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 am

Samus Aran was also on the Earth colony, but for a different reason. This day was the anniversary of her parents death, and she was here to pay her respects to them.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 am

Talon noticed Samus was there, and had some flashbacks of the time he was at the colony. He took cover, believing the flashbacks were hers(transmitted to him telepathically) and aimed his pistols toward her head.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:49 am

Samus noticed some movement out of the corner of her eye, and then called out "Who's there? Come out, I won't hurt you." (she's in her zero suit)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 am

Talon walked out, spinning his pistols. "It's me again," he said. "Sure you won't hurt me now?" He was mainly here to look around, but wouldn't mind getting in a fight with the Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 am

"Not here. Never here, never again." Samus tells talon, looking sadly at the graves of her parents. Almost crying in fact, but not quite. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:57 am

"Really?" Talon asked. He was disappointed and yet a little relieved at the same time. He doubted he could kill the Hunter. "I was mainly here to look around anyway," he said, looking at the wreckage that is the colony. He wondered why he kept having dreams of this place.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:59 am

Samus merely shakes her head. "Look around all you like, but leave them alone." she says, pointing, almost, at her parents grave stones. she still remembers with perfect clarity the day her parents had died, and everything that had happened, and the images haunted her day and night. she remembers what happened, but from her perspective, not another persons.

((edit: I was editing the second time, making it better. sorry for not getting it in sooner.))

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:02 am

"Something apparently happened to me here, or something," Talon said, walking into one of the remains of what was apparently a building.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 am

The building is all that was left of the house that the Aran family had once lived in, and it still had a single picture of the family, Rodney, Virginia, Samus, and one other, just barely able to be made out. it looked like it could have been a young girl, but more so looked like a young boy who looked almost like talon, but not quite. ((was that too much? or do you not mind?)) Samus is still staring at the graves, crying softly, but not enough to be heard in the house.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 am

(That was good)
Talon picked up the photo. "Why do these people look so familiar?" he wondered, trying to make out who the last one is. Could that be me? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:14 am

Samus kissed her hand, then laid it for a second on each stone. She then got up and went into the house, and only then noticed talon in there. She noticed what he was holding before she told him to leave, as this place was special to her, and said "That is a picture of me and my family. Please put it down." then noticed the fourth person herself. It took a bit, but she did see the resemblance between Talon and the little boy in the picture, but told herself "It couldn't be him. He has attacked me multiple times, why would he do that if he were my brother?" and looked more closely at the picture, the nagging feeling that she could be wrong eating at her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:18 am

"I was just looking," Talon said, putting it down before noticing the girl in the photo resembled Samus, his eyes widening a little. "Who are the people in this photo?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 am

((she said that before, didn't you notice? or did he just not hear her? I'm going to have her think the latter one way or the other though, it would make things more interesting.)) "That's my family." and she points to herself in the picture "That's me." then she points to her father "That's my father, Rodney Aran." then she pointed out her beautiful mother "That's my mother, Virginia Aran. I'm surprised you have not heard of them before." she notes, melancholy.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:24 am

(He didn't hear her)"I haven't gone through the files about you fully, just the relevant stuff for hunting," Talon said. "Who is the last one?" he asked, wondering if it really is him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:29 am

(okay, I can understand.) "I don't remember. Not well. I remember us playing together, but then when the space pirates attacked I never saw anyone again; they were all dead." she answered him. She was still getting that feeling that things were not quite the way they seemed, or maybe too much the way they seemed given the circumstances. Samus looked at the little boy in the photo, then looked at Talon, trying to make herself realize that there was no real resemblance, and failing.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:34 am

(This should probably be post-darkened world/the sequel, unless Talon or Samus don't really figure it out.)
Talon watched the photo, then looked at the graves. "If he was killed too, then where is his grave?" he asked curiously. He had a feeling that really was him in that photo, but didn't comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 am

((what do you mean? I could not quite understand.))
"...I don't know. They never... they never put one up for him." Samus replied, still trying to rid her mind of the resemblance she was seeing between the little boy who had been her brother and Talon, the trained space pirate who worked under ridley, and who also claimed ridley as his father, as did ridley claim him as his son. It just could not be possible. But the facts she had were laid out in front of her, and it was shaping up to make it be impossible to be anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:44 am

(Considering how she reacts in the sequel, I mean. And I meant if they figure out that they're siblings.)
Talon was confused. He always considered Ridley his father, but always wondered if he really had a human father and mother. "Maybe they never found his body," he said, still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 am

"Maybe." Samus said, beginning to be doubtful that that had been the case. The resemblance was so uncanny; they looked so similar, yet so different. Samus was beginning to get a headache from the events happening here.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:50 am

Talon kept looking at the house he was inside, the house being next to the Aran house. He figured he was either the one in the photo or someone else who lived here. He started to read Samus's thoughts to see what she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:54 am

((no, the house they were...are in is the house of the Aran family is what I said. unless you're changing it *eyebrow raise*.)) Samus was thinking about how this could not be, how could Talon be her brother when ridley himself claimed talon was his son, though ridley had not exactly earned Samus' trust over the years, he was still generally honest. Who was Talon really? Was he her brother? Or was ridley telling the truth, and talon was his son? What was the truth? What was the lie? these are the things running through Samus' head right then.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 am

(Sorry, got mixed up)
"I've had doubts about Ridley being my biological father...Especially considering he's, you know, a space dragon while I'm mostly human," Talon said, answering one of the questions Samus had. He still loved Ridley as a father, but figured he wasn't his biological one.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 am

"Then wh...wait, how did you know what I was thinking? I never said that." she says, wide eyed at talon's supposed reading of her mind. ((sorry for the short post, it's all I can get together right now.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 am

"Has it really been that long since we last fought?" Talon asked, confused. "I'm a telepath," he said, still reading her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Family Reunion   A Different Family Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Family Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next